W

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by JAKKfromAKB48, Nov 27, 2010.

1. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I just found out about them! They are SO good! I wish they countinued... ohh well, Ai Kago just had to go and mess it up :(

Any other fans?

2. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    W was awesome. SO much cuteness in the group.
    I love Ai Kago even if she started to do bad stuff

3. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

HAHAHAHA, were you a fan of them while they were active?

4. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Nah I was fan like 5 months ago XD

5. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Oh HAHAHAHAHAHHAA XD I see

6. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Also I think the title of the thread should be changed to

W (Double You) since it might make people confused.

7. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

W was BY FAR my favourite group of the H!P and for a long time even my overall fav group. Aibon shared the #1 spot together with Sayumin <3 I cried when that damn scandal occured...

And because I'm bored, my fav songs:
    #1 Matsu wa
    #2 Shiroi Iro wa Koibito no Iro
    #3 Samidare Koi Uta
    #4 Dekoboko Seventeen
    #5 Koi no Vacance
    #6 Miss love tantei
    #7 Senti.Metal.Boy
    #8 Ai no Imi wo Oshiete
    #9 Sexy Snow
    #10 Nagisa no...
    #11 Nagisa no Sindbad
    #12 Robokiss
    #13 Sexy Snow

8. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I cried when I heard she left H!P the way she did.

My all time favourite songs would be

Matsu wa and Robokiss.
    Robokiss because it was my first W song.

9. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I love W... I became a fan shortly after Kago had gotten suspended, and she was my first favorite H!P member (second favorite at that time), so I was really upset that she got fired. I'm not really a Kago fan anymore, though. I'm not following her career, I don't care what she's up to, although I'm following Tsuji a lot now. <3

My favorite song my them is definitely Miss Love Tantei. It was my first Hello! Project song, and is one of my favorite songs overall, too. I actually don't like a lot of their other songs, ironically. xD The only ones I really like are Samishii Nettaigyo, Dekoboko Seventeen, Koi no Fuga, Ai no Imi wo Oshiete, FRIENDSHIP, and Samidare Koi Uta.

10. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Nono was the first idol I followed. I'd call her my first oshi, but I only reserve that title for Sakiko-- only because I've never felt the same way with any other idol like I do with Sakiko. But Nono was/is close. ;A; Ever since 4th gen. was added to Momusu~ gah. I remember those days. I was only 9. XD But ch'yeah, W was the best thing to happen to H!P. My two favourite dorks together IN THEIR OWN GROUP. It was grand. Until, y'know, the scandals. But that's okay, Nono is doing great now anyway.

11. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

My favorites are Koi no Fuga, Robo Kiss, and Koi no Vacance

I wish they made a best album for them so I could have all the songs in 1 instead of buying all the cds

Oh well~

12. Kana

Kana Kenkyuusei

Well, due to the scandals they couldn't possibly have made a best album. And btw, their 3rd album and new single was supposed to be released shotly after that stuff occured and even that was cancelled...

13. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Ya I saw that too, but its been like 4 years can't they just put their singles and a few other songs on an album and call it a best of album?

14. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^I think the huge issue was that Kago's scandal actually broke japanese law, it wasn't so much "oh, she took pics with a guy" but like, she was actually breaking the law. She had to be on house detention for a year and it was very very serious. That's why H!P decided to move along, it saddens me greatly because I was a fan of W before they broke up, I was anticipating the album so so much :cry: And then when she finally came back only to mess up again... she was my favorite idol along with Goto Maki so when they both left h!P so did I :p

15. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Oh I see, I understand now

16. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Aaah~ W was what got me into H!P T_T; Kago was my favourite and so when I heard she was coming back, I was SO EXCITED. Like, constantly super excited. So when her contract got terminated in the end, I actually cried all day. Like, I went to school bawling and was just crying on and off during class. It was really sad. Since I stopped liking her, I stopped having respect for her =__= I've come to really dislike smokers so now the initial scandal REALLY bothers me, and the whole thing was just so sleaze and Super Cargo was GROSS (it wasn't tasteful at all x_x) and yeah. ;________; I'm like "ew kago" now essentially.

17. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Yeah, I'm not a Kago fan anymore, either.

Kago was my first favorite H!P member and she's the one that got me into H!P, and like Wendy, I was super excited to have her comeback, so I was really sad when she got fired. I'm not too bothered about the smoking scandal, though. My aunt's a smoker, so I don't have any problem with people that smokes or smoking in general (I'd never try myself, but I don't care if people do or not), but the biggest thing that bothered me is that it affected Tsuji, too.

Since she got fired, I've lost complete interest in her. She was my second favorite H!P member (after Yossie took over) for the longest time, so it's funny how my feelings toward her have changed. I don't hate her and I don't consider her one of my "least favorite" H!P members (past and present), but I don't like her (not dislike, just "not like") and I don't really care what she's doing now, either. None of it has to do with the scandal, either. Ever since she "came back", she just seems so boring. It's like she lost all of her personality.

I don't like SUPER CARGO, either. It was... ew. I don't mind half-naked shots and whatnot, but like Wendy said again, it wasn't tasteful at all. I don't mind her other photobooks, from what I've seen of them, anyway.

I'm like, completely in love with Tsuji, though. xD She's always been one of my favorite H!P members, but ever since she started her blog, I've been following her a lot and liking her more and more. <3

18. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    I'm terrified of Tsuji now :fear: She's become so... fake. Appearance-wise. Contact lenses creep me out and idk I don't like her look. But I have nothing against HER. I have stuff against Kago. >_>

19. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    ^ LOL
    I don't like grown up Tsuji, I want small crazy Tsuji back XD

Kago use to be my favourite 4th Gen girl but after I saw she got caught smoking I was like ok then, but then I read more and it said she had a second but blew it by smoking again I was like Kago has now lost all my respect.

I want to see cute Kago back. Also one thing I don't like is she lost weight. I liked cute little chubby Kago better.

20. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I actually like grown up Nono! Shes adorable and I love her!!! But I'm not buying her children's album