Wakatsuki Yumi (Wakasama) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. ABF48

ABF48 Member

in nogiroom, waka calls kanarin with her surname, she use "nakada-san" or "nakada" to refer kanarin. while others usually using "kanarin" or "kana-chan". did she usually do that ? using "-san" when they're same gen and actually been together for years is quite strange imo

2. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It really depends on whether the partner is comfortable being addressed with the "-san" suffix.

Sometimes the person who is addressing doesn't prefer cute nicknames.
    dropping the cute nicknames and going just for the name itself makes it more masculine and intimate.

3. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    i don't know whether this is right or not, but waka seems like professional person (or she try to be one) because she always used their surname whenever she on tv or even on radio. waka, even with reika, she used Sakurai-san but there are some time 'reika' just slipped out from her mouth.
    that is just my opinion..

anyway, happy that waka finally appear in nogiroom~~
    anyone willing to sub the episodes of nogiroom with waka reika kazumin n ami?
    just a pure request [hehe]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ Isn't someone already subbed it somewhere in the net?

The only people that she calls using their nicknames/last name basis, aside from Reika is: Maiyan, Manatsu, Kazumin, and i think she calls Ikoma and Minami as 'Rina' and 'Minami' before? Not sure about that.

5. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    i'm not really sure but i don't think so because nogiroom rarely being subbed, as much as i remember there are only two episodes of nogiroom were subbed before.

sometimes they only subbed certain parts of it.

yeah, i do remember waka call naachan as naachan and some other members with their nickname. she may be doing that because of respect since she is so majime daa naa~~
    anyway, thanks for the info! appreciate that :)

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wakatsuki with long hair! Especially when she goes twin tails! More please. Anyone notice that the members get more beautiful with longer hair?

On another note, I always forget her first name, because it is so rarely used by the members and fans. She'll always be Wakatsuki to me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi

absolutely beautiful.. i know right, everyone like was curse with some magic that make them look beautifuller..
    haa haa wakatsuki with waka are more suitable i guess?? cause yumi sounds feminine and idk.... but i get your feelings

i hope she keep her hair long... well, for a long period before cut it short again

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I love this hairstyle of her, fits her the best. Her short one is a killer, and i'm not really fond of her long hair.

I love calling Wakatsuki as Waka lol, i think she complained once that people rarely calls her Yumi? Most calls her Wakatsuki, or Waka-sama

9. girizyo

girizyo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    has there have been any recent wakarei (wakatsuki x reika) moments?

10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  11. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    wayyy to go waka! :banana::banana:

12. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    • Like Like x 1
  13. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know in which episodes she is doing those funny faces, with chopsticks and says something like "hash kun hash kun"

14. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi

it is all started from ep 34,

continue again in ep 37
    and lastly during valentine ep 43.

they all my fav eps..

15. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

You answered waaaay too fast. Just kidding xD It actually really seems like you like them xD

Do you also know in which episode Reika has religious clothes on and starts singing in a funny way ?

16. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    hahaha nope, actually i just finished rewatched that episode, that was pure coincident! but yeah, i like them so muchh and i hope there will be more variety shows for nogi..

and as far i remember, that might be nogibingo! 4 episode 7.. yeah i'm sure it is

17. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Hello~ I'm new to this thread. I just want to ask where I can watch Nogiroom full episodes? Especially the one I quoted below. I've been going through Nogibingo! lately but can't find the extended Nogiroom eps at all D: Would really appreciate a link (raw is fine)~

PS. WakaReika is super cute ><

EDIT: I just realized I should've asked in another thread lol I automatically quoted and asked cause I saw these gifs here (and I've been really getting reeled in by Wakatsuki and Reika, as otp and individual members hehe).

18. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    so far, there are only two eps of nogiroom was subbed (one with renachan, other can't remember)

but for sure is, no one has paid attention to sub nogiroom, dont know why.. maybe keyaroom more exciting than nogi?
    haha but it is, a lot of subber out there just subbed keyaroom

and of course, though this might be selfish request, but i hope someone generous enough to sub nogiroom

19. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

After played Yuki, now Kagome? Those two are my favorite character. Ok Wakachuki you are officially my Oshi now.

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Kagome :inlove:
    f31abf7e.jpg