1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Was 2016 a good year for your Oshi?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Great year! :1st:
    So many things I'll post some things I can rembember:

Sasshi: Could it have been better? SSK winning (first 2-wins-in-a-row, 3 total, vote amount, etc.), Love Trip (better than last year's song), lots and lots of work, Dinner Show. And a miraculous moment: to be praised by the Prime Minister Abe Shinzo! :worthy:
    bkn-20160501111448120-0501_00862_001_03p.jpg

Rikachan: There were highs and lows but it was indeed a great year!
    Lows: She didn't rank at SSK although she'd done in the prelims. But later it was revealed that she'd ranked at 96th! So next year ...
    Highs: Managed to get attention with her own hands on SHOWROOM and could open doors for oportunities: Magazines photoshoots (Young Jump, FLASH Special, BOMB, etc.), participation on Renatchies, High Tension senbatsu, Cabasuka Gakuen (although she didn't do anything), Higurashi - When They Cry, Handshake events, cover Janken Tournment SR, Calendar 2016 SR, etc.
    [Edit]
    She asked AKB48! SHOW staff to let her to go to Milky's Graduation Concert -> She got it.
    She asked SHOWROOM & AKB48 staff to let members to continue streaming -> She got it (at least for now).
    [Edit 2]
    She was chosen as Vice-Captain at 2016 AKB48 Kouhaku: if she can perform Warukii on this, it'll have been a perfect year!
    VlBHJrk.jpg dtOVPBq.jpg Renatchies.jpg 210.jpg 6a05ce31d47975c26eba4bb86359163c_5ea14d956816e94cf8a07b0a97280006.jpg Cnh61HMUsAAm9Lg.jpg QjNRCW8.jpg CvxXtPaUAAI6dAv.jpeg SLwNbkD.jpg higurashi.jpg CzEbABrUsAADjDD.jpg CzPr4f8UUAA8eVY.jpg CzzRoVtUUAAhfSS.jpg akbnewspaperj.jpg Cz9ZX7kVEAAS5si.jpg

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  2. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Team 8-girls - okayish
    Still rising,still young.

Ririka - Pretty fucking great
    Has 2 regular guestspots at variety shows + Own Mahjong program still going strong
    Really good YNN showing. (looking forward to the 25hour live)
    FINALLY ranked at 44 (hoped for UG but still okay)
    Solo song
    Center for Team N with Yuuri
    1st at NMB Request hour with next gen Unit (Her Tweets were serious business)
    Chosen MC for Request Hour - NMB and AKB

Lost some places in the NMB senbatsu hierarchy
    (No Sayaka concert didn't sell out - This more like an whole NMB fail)

The thing is because 2015 was such a crazy good year for Ririka 2016 feels weak, but now looking back it was actually pretty fucking great,.

Yuuri - her time is coming
    Ranked
    Center for Team N with Ririka
    Unit-center for 1st place at NMB Request Hour
    Will center an A-Side next year.

Sasshi - 230K votes

Still the crazy popular rock at the front.
    Sucessfull Dinner Show

HIRATE YURINA
    :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

No for real, this was her year and Keyakizaka's.
    Everything fell in place neatly. Started the year with a bang (SaiMaj) and ended the year with a bang. (Kouhaku invitation)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Great for most of them!

-Naachan managed to become a AKB senbatsu regular and was ranked in Senbatsu.
    -Paru genuinely this year for the most part
    -Jiina ranked again when though she dropped
    -Nattsu was in AKB's vocal team song :cry2:

4. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Takamina graduated =] and move forward and released an amazing album!! So it was a good year!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. teleportation

teleportation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    • Haruu: Some strides were made (weight loss, Carl's Jr, appearing in SSK guidebook) but it ultimately amounted to very little :/ Janken continued to be cruel to her. Just Another Year for a theatre girl.
    • Miichan: Pretty good. She had some buzz with her ad campaigns and got UG center but idk, I feel like anything she does has limited impact since everyone's just waiting for her to graduate.
    • Kaotan: I heard almost nothing from her tbh, which was hugely disappointing after how great 2015 was. SKE really needs another variety show.

6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Haruu: Average year for her level, see above.
    • Ikumin: kinda bad year, despite her holding the Team 8 on her shoulders with other front girls, fans didn't aknowledged her. "Amanajoku bata" is her cygnus song. went from center to translucent.

7. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    • Myao: YESSSS! Her mega push from Jan to July wass amazing! the best! She was basically RH host LOL. She was featured in 44th Single Senbatsu. RANKED! I know it was pretty low, but it was better than Last year! Shows that her push wasnt completely useless. Also, being on the front cover of the SSK Guidebook. Amazing. Also, A7th position, the best. Unit Center, Encore Center, and Solo Line in MT ni Sasasgu.
    • Renacchi: Ranked higher than last year, beat yuria, 3rd highest Team B in SSK, High Tension position is/was great. Hopefully next year she will finally get A-Side Center. Even if its a WCenter
    • Yuria: Not really, droppd from UG, Lost 1,000 votes, and is hated for being chosen for 46th despite no even ranking top 32. But, her acting jobs are improving, and her position in Cabasuka is pretty good.
    • Annin: YES. Ranking 18 is great, despite not doing Handshakes, she manages to rank high UG and is practically WCenter with Miichan for Densetsu no Sakana. Gets chosen for 46th single with great position.
    • Paruru: Meh. Good enough
    • Milky: Graduated
    • Aya: Graduated

8. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    KomiHaru:
    • Ranked in SSK for the first time at 21
    • Won 3rd in Janken
    • Selected for High Tension senbatsu
    • Appeared in Cabasuka Gakuen
    • More exposure in general
    Overall pretty good year and I just feel really proud
    Sayanee:
    • Ranked 2 spots more
    • Centered 2 singles (One hasn't been released yet but personally we're nice imo)
    • Released album with hecka good sales
    • Lots of magazine covers
    This really felt like a good year for my Kami and Ni-oshi so 9/10

9. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Naanya : - You Know That
    - She announce graduation
    Nagi : - Before SSK, she was strong. But after SSK, yeah Yuiyui beat her.

10. air

air Kenkyuusei

Murayama Yuiri : very good
    + really consolidated her chara as AKB theatre goddess, and broke the nine-year record of highest theatre attendance rate, which is double her own from the last two years
    + is at the level of small tops whens it comes to event popularity despite having much less screentime than other girls with similar popularity
    + is going to appear on Kouhaku, despite not running in ssk for the last two years
    + (personal) has made everyone believe that she was serious when she refused to run in ssk, claiming that she wanted to focus on the theatre, which she did with zeal and dedication
    - not the most terrestrial tv exposure ever, since she did not run in ssk (and thus did not rank)

Okada Nana : very good
    + got into ssk senbatsu
    + had her own documentary
    + learnt to trust her fans more and more, and seems a lot happier than she has been in a long time
    + is going to have a solo in 8th album
    + appearing on Kouhaku
    + has Yuiri ;)

Watanabe Miyuki :
    - can we pls not

Yamamoto Sayaka : very good
    + immensely successfully debut album and tour
    + ranked up in ssk

Shiroma Miru : average
    + popularity in NMB nearing the level of Miyuki
    + appearing on Kouhaku
    - still has not had a solo single centre or solo song

Ota Yuuri : quite good
    + ranked in ssk
    + rise in popularity
    + appearing on Kouhaku
    - starting to think about futher education so future is unknown

Matsuoka Natsumi : average
    + promoted to captain
    + appearing on Kouhaku

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

11. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    AKB48
    -Kojima Haruna YES. Every year is good for her,let's see next year with her graduation.
    -Shimazaki Haruka YES. Sousenkyo wasn't exactly the best but the year has been good for her. I'm excited to see how non-AKB48 Paruru does.

SKE48
    -Tani Marika...NO. Awful year for her. Suddenly the push stopped,ranking went down,not selected for kouhaku...

NMB48
    -Watanabe Miyuki :cold: uh...

HKT48
    -Sashihara Rino YEEES.Another great year for the queen,this time,making history in sousenkyo.

12. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

both good and bad things come (Succeed and Her Eating Disorder..)
    but this is a very unforgettable year of Okada Nana

Breaking into the senbatsu for the 1st time is the very good archivement of her

13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Pretty much same.
    Tano's year sucked balls forreal. It was jut horrid. I'm starting to think she would be better off graduating and doing her own thing.
    Paruru's year started off badly, but after her graduation announcement which literally killed me, her last few months were a blast!
    Sayanee dominated the 48G this year and i'm so proud of her, but she also stepped aside in the second half of the year and gave the younger NMB members focus while starting up her own solo career which i've been waiting for her to do for ages, so only brought the 48g attention back to herself at the end during kouhaku. so yeah, great year!

Overall it was pretty much 0 - 7 - 10 for my oshimen. let's hope tano gets more love this year

14. Akari Hisakawa

Akari Hisakawa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Good for probably them but I suffered in 2016. MY OSHI GRADUATED:(