1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Was 2018 a good year for your Oshi?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 16, 2018.

1. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    As for Neru, she had a great year. Tons of CM deals, more reprints for Koko Kara, center second row for both GwW and Ambivalent and 140k followers on her temporary Twitter <3

2. Chloe

Chloe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chibaerii
    My Erii is still basically unknown except for being used as a meme due to being a 'rap queen'. I do believe that P48 was good for her though since she did get somewhat popular in Korea and improved her skills. I hope that management won't ignore her and that she'll get more things to do. She's part of Team A for a reason!

For Miu, this was a great year for her! Idk how popular she was before, but she's taken a great leap in popularity and is taking part in A-sides and getting sent to all sorts of events so I'm not worried about her.

For Nanami, I would say it's been an okay year. I think she did get a little more popular, but not too much. Oh well, at least people know she's a visual goddess

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Dasu
    - Magazine solo gravure
    - PB
    - 2nd in SSK

I'd say yes.

4. Twinklechan

Twinklechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamura Sakura
    Sakaki Miyu: Yes
    - She has another YouTube channel now!

Sakamoto Marin: Yes
    - She was promoted!
    - She was in Passion For You senbatsu!

Tatsuya Makiho: Sort of
    - Nothing really happened for Makichan this year besides Neko Allergy...
    - however she recently became a campaign girl for a school uniform so maybe 2019 will be more interesting for her!

I feel like 2019 will be a good year for my oshis!

5. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Sayaka had a good year again because she's a worker not a shirker. Same for Ikuchan. Plenty of other girls too.
    Good things eventually come to people who diligently show up to work all year and are grateful and appreciative to fans, staff, and co-workers.

Workers > Shirkers

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019