Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^Thanks for sharing this photo!

Mayuyu on Mezamashi TV this morning. Promoting the upcoming broadcast of SSK on Fuji TV:

IMG_20150603_065642.jpg

2. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    @Mayu Wotanabe Sorry :^^;:.. i'm just too excited that the tweets says that the karaage was from Daito, so i make a wrong conclusion maybe. :^^;:.. **well, also because didnt understands kanji :p

@YKT thanks for the update and the pic :XD:.. i love it so much !! :XD:<3<3<3

@ForrestFuller Yes, agree with you.. Mayu is already a legend in AKB :chuffed:

@KPKgirl please spare your vote for mayu~ :cute:.. only one is okay~ :cute:

@mayuyukamioshi & @BilyIsFab [hehe].. Similiar like me 3years ago, we're just teenager who didnt have money, wanted to help mayu, but didnt know what we need to do :lol:... But keep easy guys, A help is not always mean to give a vote, For simple example.. your presence in here is already help for mayu, and the way we spread all mayu's love around the world also means help for mayu :).. and i think mayu will be happy if she knows that :chuffed:

3. ABF48

ABF48 Member

For me, i do still hope for Mayu's win this year, and also for Jurina in number 2. That was the biggest dream of me, And then we will have a drama like in 2012 ssk when Yuko said to Mayu "You're be the next.." but this time its only for Mayu and Jurina who takes the role.

Also wanted to have another JuriMayu double centering single again :blush:

Well, this just a problem of me as OTP shipper :^^;:. I love Mayuki or Wmatsui so much, and i think they were the best pair in 48G history. But as for me, i still think that the one who suit the most for Mayu is Jurina, make it JuriMayu. And its also work for Yukirin who i think was suit rena the most, and make it to YukiRena. :) Cross Pair !!! :XD:

If only Rena Join SSK, then My hope will gonna be 1.Mayu, 2.Jurina, 3.Yuki, 4.Rena. Man !!! if only something like that could be happen, that would be super duper amazing for me !!! :omfg:

4. SayaneeOshi

SayaneeOshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mayu's portrait is gorgeous. Finally a good painting. I just wish they would redo the portraits of previous winners but yeah, that's not gonna happen.

Just wanna ask you one thing. Since most episodes have been aired already, would you still recommend watching Shoten Girl? Even Mayu fans seem a bit divided on that one. Some say the plot is boring, others say it just worthwhile just to see Mayu in it.

5. daisukedesu

daisukedesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I was wondering that too. I mean I wouldn't mind just watching it for Mayu but it'd be also nice to know if the overall show is enjoyable :)

6. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    See the discussion in here : http://girlschannel.net/topics/383467/

This is a discussion from other forum, Girls channel (Forum wich mostly filled from Casual fans outside AKB and AKB haters). In their talk, we can see that a lot of poeple outside AKB fandom give a compliment to TSG :) of course we can meet some haters comment in there, but when i read it carefully, i think a lot of people from there was reccomended this drama. :) wich is very rare to see that AKB thing become reccomended in Girls Channel [hehe]

Of course we reccomended that to you :) please watch it~ :D . and also we all mayu's fans are never divided, we all love this drama so much :blush:

if you interested, you can visit TSG thread : http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...il-14-2015-to-june-9-2015-mayu-watanabe.9381/

I myself always write a preview for each episode in there, based on my opinion of course, but mostly i write wich part is interisting or wich part is not :blush:... you can see my spoiler for your interest to watch this drama :blush:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  7. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Found this Vine in twitter :omg:.. Sashi and mayu dorkiness LOL :lol:

https://vine.co/v/ehAtOD7LUP5

credit to uploader

^ the video

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  9. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the updates everyone:chuffed:

Really nice of Daito to buy everyone karaage:chuffed:

Staring contest:cute::awesome::inlove:

10. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @SayaneeOshi I Enjoy TGS Drama Its Really Good :) Maybe Its Just Cause I Am A Mayuyu Fan. But other than that It is Really interesting , the love triangle. That Guy who you think is your love one but ends up trying to harm u! >_>
    And Many more :))

Btw Last Year Before Ssk Did Sashihara get like many opportunities like mayuyu ? :O

11. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  12. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What the... Is it really her singing? :XD:

Thanks for the updates everyone! <3

YKT :worthy:

13. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    My reaction when listening this song for the first time is, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH !!!!! :omfg:... WHHOOOOOAAAAA !!!! :omfg: MAJI DE !!!? :omfg:".. LOL :lol:

Mayuyu :cute:... kakkoi~ nd the song also super super cool~ !!! :cute:

This album was the best :cute:, we almost have everything in here, Love/romantic song, Idol-ish song, ROCK song, only one thing that we still didnt have in here.. Ballad/Sad song :shifty:. Now I do hope they will add some ballad/Sad song in this album !! I really do hope !!! :cute:

*Recently i was addicted with Sayanee, and with this "Magirashiteiru" comin out on Mayu's album. Now i can imagining Sayanee will playing duet as Guitarist with mayu, and playing this song together, gosh~ that would be super kakkoi and Amazing !!! :omg:

**we need to translate this "Magirashiteiru" song, must !!! :D

14. DaremoDesu

DaremoDesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  15. ABF48

ABF48 Member

16. Konoe

Konoe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

WHOA!!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! :omfg: ALL HAIL QUEEN OF ROCK, MAYU!!!!!!!:worthy::worthy::worthy:

I'm so happy she gets the chance to try other genres. Thank you Aki-P for this awesome song :corr:

Mayuyu I'm so sorry I haven't been paying attention to you. Please forgive me.:worthy:

17. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    WOAH MAYU. WOAH. WHAT.

Rock isn't my type, but this will nevertheless still be one of my favourite tracks cuz it's a different side of Mayu! So impressed with the range of songs she can do!!

This!!!! Hope the 3rd coupling is a ballad indeed, then this single will be the bomb!!

18. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    T-t-t-that was godly... :^O^: Why did you not do break into this genre earlier, Mayuyu!?

19. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Oh and Mayu's VEVO account uploaded the full MV of Deai no Tsuzuki already!

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    *_* its amazing !!!
    OMG 3 more days till ssk~

Do they have the other version *_*