1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    It might be released as an album (her 4 previous singles as songs + Deai no Tsuzuki and Onna no ko nara)

New pic & scan at The Watanabe Mayu gallery

Yuasa's 755

CCNfcaJUsAAzeFw.jpg

Translation by AnfieldAkiba

[​IMG]

She looks thin here, imho...

CCNfczvUMAEfGoX.jpg

PR hyping this - check out http://www.kyoraku.co.jp/product_site/2015/akb48_sweet/

CCMVJ0XUwAMwvjq.jpg c tobenaiiruka

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  2. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

Mayu looks so energetic in here..I can see it from her smile...
    Is it only me that she project her actress aura...she seems to me looks like not idol
    The show already air or not?

That's sweet magazine scans looks good although it just small...
    Can't wait for this month mayu tutorial make up

3. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Looking at bunch of articles that @YKT had posted in Mayuyu's Gallery. And suddenly wondering... I'm wondering if there are any people out there, who still have a big heart, who are willingly to translate all those articles about mayu ? :rolleyes:

***Geez.. i want to read all of those articles !! but the heck... i cant read kanji !! :wall:

4. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Lol Mayu was messing around with Sayanee on Twitter! I love Twittwr Mayu, I'm so happy she got one!

5. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    Yeah it was fun hahahaha, I'm happy that my kami oshis were Interacting, even if it is something silly :p
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  6. Starlight

Starlight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Translating excerpts from the interviews @YKT posted in Mayu's gallery. (I was actually waiting for some cross interviews between Mayu and her love interest Chiba Yudai but haven't seen anything so far. Chiba Yudai is very cute too, if you watch his previous dramas.)

From this article

This drama is filmed in a real bookshop. Filming takes place between 10pm to 8am, outside business hours. During the day, Mayu goes filming for scenes outside the bookshop. Coupled with her work as a member of AKB, she truly does not have time to rest or sleep!

We looked at your drama schedule...when do you get to sleep?
    A: My sleep hours are 1 or 2 hours a day. I also sleep while on the bus while going to another location.

Isn't that very tough?
    A:It's fine! Not only this time, when i'm busy the schedule is about the same, so i've gotten used to it.Also, it's better this way because once i sleep my mood will be reset and i won't be in "work" mode. For now, the priority is to memorize my script.

How did you learn about being the leading actress of this drama?
    A:Akimoto san sent me a LINE message "Drama has been decided. You will be leading it with Izumi Inamori. Please work hard."It was very direct.I was so shocked since i haven't even appeared in a primetime drama, much less be a lead actress.

Up till now, the late night dramas you've appeared in are Akimoto san's projects. This time round it's a project thats totally unrelated to Akimoto san, something outside the scope of AKB.
    A: That's right. Until now i've always worked in the circles of AKB. It's refreshing to work with other actors outside. Inamori san is someone who appears on the TV to me, so i don't want to drag her down.

Oshima Yuko will also be leading a drama on TBS called "Yamegoku".
    A: I will record it and watch!Yuko chan's acting career is already way above mine, i feel like i have to learn from her. Actually we met before I started filming. She told me it's fun to be filming a drama while doing AKB, and cheered me on.

The title of this drama is "Fight! Bookshop girl!" What are you fighting against now?
    A: I have alot of walls to climb over. Acting, the reviews others will give of my performance as a novice lead actress,and the pressures of balancing AKB work with this. In the 21st year of my life, i'm more than ready for it!

The rest of the articles are quite boring...basically talk about her character, her challenge as a actress, her impressions of Izumi Inamori and vice versa. Izumi Inamori thinks she is the girl who jumped out of a manga - very cute. But basically as they talked, she realised Mayu is a girl with all the right manners.

• Like Like x 1
  7. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^ Wow thanks so much!

Translation of Mayuyu's Twitter conversation with Sayanee (3 parts)

Part 1
    IMG_20150411_053248.jpg

Part 2
    (10/4/15 8.42pm) ''Tried involving Sayanee just for fun but feel sorry and want to apologise…But I don't know her contact…Ramen''

Part 3
    IMG_20150411_053528.jpg

8. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    ^ Haahahahaha Mayu-chan! :p

9. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Translation of Mayuyu's Twitter conversation with Hanana Mio

CCQs1arVIAAsn0K.jpg

Translation of Mayuyu's Twitter conversation with voice actress Tomoyo Kurosawa

CCQtyeUUAAA2Mq9.jpg

(10/4/15 11.18pm) ''Tomorrow~ I'll be appearing live on TV from the morning! "Nijiiro Jean" on Fuji TV from 8.30-9.55 Everyone wake up early and watch it~ Good night!''

(11/4/15 6.22am) ''Good morning! On to Osaka! Once again, it's raining... ''

[​IMG]

EDIT Translation of Aki-P’s answer on 755

[​IMG]

10. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    @Starlight That means a lot :cute:.. you're the one who have big heart, thank you so much~ :blush:

@YKT Thank you so much for the update YKT-san !!! *you're also have big heart :blush:

***Hemm, so its gonna be.. Solo Album~ :hehe:

11. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@NMBeauties , thanks for the screen cap:chuffed:

@Starlight , Good to see you in here again:XD: thank you very much for the translations:chuffed:

@YKT , That was an interesting interaction between Mayu and Sayaka[hehe] , with 2 hours of sleep, Mayu might fall asleep on the train if she goes to Namba:( Also thanks for the updates as usual:chuffed:

@Teirā1227 , @sonsam , come say hello to us sometimes:p

12. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Mayu just tweeted

IMG_20150411_100156.jpg

I think she flew from Tokyo to Osaka to be on the show Nijiro Jean on Kansai TV. She must be so tired. Hope she gets more sleep!

13. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Osaka? She and Sayanee should eat some ramen... ;)

14. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Mayu's schedule from 11th~16th april is very densed.. but i believe Pro Mayu can handle that :)

But emm, yeah~... I hope she get good enough of rest.:chuffed: Because health is her first priority.

From this morning :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Part 2

15. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@YKT , @Mayura48 , thanks for the updates:XD: What's the schedule for 11th-16th:blink:?

16. iing

iing Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    waiting for 1000 page in watanabe mayu thread :omfg::banana:

#evenifnotimportant
    LOL

17. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Translation by AnfieldAkiba

(11/4/15 11.05am) @karaage_mayu
    “And, I came across Shoten Girl at the airport! So happy~~~ Goodbye, Osaka!”

(11/4/15 11am) @karaage_mayu
    “The live telecast of "Nijiiro Jean" ended~It was fun! Did everyone watch it?? I was tense as I was alone but was able to relax in the warm atmosphere! Thank you!”

Caps from "Nijiiro Jean" - so pretty! Her dress is from ISBIT DAIKANYAMA

201504110909008f2s.jpg 201504110909029f3s.jpg

CUTE! :omfg:

20150411095017cd1s.jpg

She really loves meat! New Zealand Steak on Hot Stone

20150411091458f68s.jpg 20150411093135f09s.jpg

18. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Lol. Everyone have the same thought with you. How can it be not important ? Its important~ Its really important !! :chuffed:... but its just.. we were too shy to showing our feels. lol :p

~~~~

Here's video from "Nijiro Jean". **Caution : Its still FULL SHOW, and Quality is still BAD. And even its 1hour show, for me..mayu is not getting enough of screen-time***

19. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

Hi guys, I've created this year's version of "How to vote for Mayuyu" guide! Check it out and hopefully it can be helpful :)

Btw, there are only few days left til "Tatakau! Shoten-girl"!! So excited!!! Saw the advertisements in places when I was in Japan last week, they def are promoting it a lot. Looks interesting too from the preview. It'll be nice if the drama is really good [hehe][hehe]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  20. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@YKT , @Mayura48 , thanks for the updates:XD:

I makes some random gifs from that show, taken from here 7:06

Mayu answering a question:XD:
    [​IMG]

slowed the gif by .01
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mayu and her love for meat:XD:
    [​IMG]

Was testing to see if the quality would be better this way.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

slowed by .01
    [​IMG]

Random gif of Becky:chuffed:
    [​IMG]

Well she says "Watanabe-san" so I guess:^^;: