1. A request for donations - please see here

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu)

Discussion in 'Team B' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    At least she had her 3rd Photobook come out (which was the best selling PB for the 48Groups last year).

2. Happydays

Happydays Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I wonder if Mayu will release a new music album this year.

3. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

AKB was the first and is the main group. They will always prioritize AKB group over any other group, even if they have to pull girls from other group. They will never transfer popular members out of AKB. Only Kennin.

4. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    I've translated this article! :) (Sorry for any mistakes)

5. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I guess it depends on what you mean by popular. Rie and Sae come to mind, and both were Senbatsu regulars (6 out of 8 and 7 out of 7).

6. IXS48

IXS48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    Yuristic
    Thank you for sharing your translation! :mail:

7. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Sorry for bumping randomly, but has Mayu said if she will run for ssk this year? Since Sashi is running again and the NHK results she might get discouraged and skip. I really want her to win 1 more ssk :(

8. Pheebs

Pheebs Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    synchrotokimeki
    I really hope she will run for ssk <3

Thank you so much for the translation @pinkfluffballs ! :flower:

9. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

In fact she's having an album, single and solo concert (or tour who knows) Akip said one year ago, the question is WHEN, as long as is not two days after ssk like in 2015 it's ok wtf was that sony.

10. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Akbingo Lucky Girl Mayu got 26 :)
    May I ask why did the guy say to Mayu plus I heard Akimoto praising her ?

11. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    For SSK I'm pretty sure if Mayuyu was running this year she would have said something by now. It would be good to start up a campaign just in case though. I'd like her to enter yes but at the same time I want to see a brand new kami 7. There was rumours about a transfer to JKT48 on AKB48wrapup site before but :p that didn't happen. They'd never transfer the ace out the team.

12. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Thank you for the translation of the article!!! The parts about travelling and watching all the musicals :omfg: I've always felt that if I were ever lucky enough to be Mayu's friend, we would be best friends hahaha. She's always seemed adventurous but liking "Kinky Boots" means she's very open-minded <3

Regarding transferring to JKT, doesn't matter what management decides, I don't see any reason why Mayu would agree to moving to a smaller market when she's already well established in Japan, plus, she's in a position to graduate if anything too upsetting.

13. Shelliao

Shelliao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    If mayu doesn't run for SSK does that mean she won't be in senbatsu? What do they do with her? Does she still appear in akb songs ?

14. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

If a member don't run for SSK, she will not be on SSK single. It doesn't mean that member won't be chosen for the next one. Annin for example, she didn't ran on 2015, but still included in a-side single, only missed SSK single.
    Having said that, unless she wants to graduate, management will probably try to force her to participate on SSK unless she has a good reason not to. Interested parties probably want the top members to participate in it.

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Kenkyuusei

Sasshi hinted on her Showroom that top members aren't allowed to skip SSK unless they're planning to graduate. It makes sense because it's just too big business for management. So if someone like Mayu doesn't run this year, you can guess what is coming later for her.

Edit: when Sasshi said top members, she didn't define ranking, but it's safe to assume it's kami7

16. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Kojima Haruna got away with not entering SSK a couple of years ago and didn't retire. She ranked outside Kami-level last year, but was in the Kami 7 for the NHK Kouhaku voting, so she has that level of popularity. I hope Mayu enters, NyanNyan antics or not.

17. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

It doesn't matter for Kojiharu if she was Kami 7 during NHK cause shes graduating before the SSK. Almost guaranteed that Mayu will participate. Too much at stake here.

18. veliem

veliem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tani Marika
    Yeah kojiharu is on a diffeent level in terms of public recognition. Even akimoto kinda inferred this during his akb show! Meeting with takamina.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

19. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

We're talking about 2015, so her graduation is not a problem. She's in that kami-level judging by real popularity. Management also has no idea who will be in the kami 7, so letting #8, #9 or #10 drop out doesn't make sense either, if the claim about Kami-7 members is correct.

I hope management makes Mayu enter SSK, but analyzing Kojima's case is really interesting and we have to consider that she (or others at that tier) could skip it.

20. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

I am still hoping the mayu join SSK. But she needs to confirm soon, so people can start her campaign.
    I still think she is the only one who can beat Sasshi (slight chance, but it does exist)
    But I think she won't, I just feel that she looks so 'away' this last year... Not that she is not enjoying herself, but I don't know, I feel that she is more than ready to move on, probably just waiting the allowance from management team.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk