1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    :p typo.
    I heard something that Mayuyu actually scored 220K votes last year, but there was issues in one of the campaigns?

If so, the possibility to increase her votes doesn't seem impossible . Well I bought her 30 votes already, (^O^)/ that's secure.

2. cl3vuxu4

cl3vuxu4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    cl3vuxu4
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mayuyu's Centered song is called Maebure.
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Also the Senbatsu for it.
    Watanabe Mayu (c), Ego Yuna, Oguri Yui, Obata Yuna, Kawamoto Saya, Kitagawa Ryoha, Kubo Satone, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Takakura Moeka, Taguchi Manaka, Takeuchi Saki, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Chiba Erii, Tomonaga Mio, Hiwatashi Yui, Fukuoka Seina, Ma Chia-ling, Matsuoka Hana, Miyawaki Sakura

4. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

5. cl3vuxu4

cl3vuxu4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    cl3vuxu4
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]

The New Titled for Mayuyu's Drama is called "Sayonara Enari-Kun". It will be premiering on the 30th.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

:15 First Look

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Finally more informations about Mayuyu's drama! I'm so excited for this ^^/ but... she's with a boy in a bed on that promo photo? :shock: This will be something new for Mayuyu LOL a more mature role, I guess? it kinda surprises me considering she is still an idol. but I remember reading her drama is about different stories of meeting men and being dissapointed and then taking revenge? Something like that? Actually, this kinda reminds me of the storyline of Acchan's drama last year "Busujima Yuriko no Sekirara Nikki" although I did not watch this drama yet (I need to hurry and watch it >_<) but anyway, I'm so looking forward to Mayuyu's drama!!! <3 I remember watching her special apparition in a historical drama last year, the one with Erika Sawajiri, and Mayuyu did really well there. it was also a "daring" role (not her character's personnality, but the story of her character) but anyway it was nice to see Mayuyu acting with Erika Sawajiri (a great actress!)

Edit: I just saw the 15 seconds preview! it looks like a fun drama XD Mayuyu's expressions LOL [hehe] I think she suits this kind of role XD Excited for this drama!

10. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I've just seen the trailer and it's looks so cool!Mayuyu looks like she's abit of a badass in a sense. I can't wait for the drama.:cute:

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Hmm, it doesn't look like it'll do well. I think the comedic portions make it look like a bad drama. The bookstore girl drama seems to fit mayu's personality but we'll see how this goes. Lol, and i hope it's nothing like acchan's busujima drama, that one's kinda trashy, or specifically, acchan had a really trashy character.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

13. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

We love a feminazi queen!!!!

I wonder how her fans will react to that pic of her in bed with another man tho

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Mayoyo finally gets laid!

15. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

And you?

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Now I wouldn't tell you that would I :D

17. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    It's not the first time an active AKB member takes a daring role (Yuko did it in that dorama with Karina and Yoshitaka in 2013?) so I hope this goes well and doesn't get cancelled!.

I remember that when they started to talk about the dorama (when the tentative title was 'Sayonara, Kiritanpo') that it would be inspired by the case of Abe Sada (if you don't know it, please search it) but with some hints of comedy...not sure how that would work, because the trailer looks kinda silly in my opinion, hope it doesn't end up as simple as it looks. I have faith in Mayu's acting skills and that she is more interested in keep building a mature image <3

18. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

You totally stole words from my mouth, couldn't agree more :p

I was hoping for more mature roles after Ooku, excited to see what this drama will be. Loving mayu's expressions in the trailer lol

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

From 48GOshi on Twitter. (Was waiting for this lol.)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

That's too perfect, I love it :p