1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Album Watanabe Mayu's 1st (Best Regards!) (17/12/20)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 31, 2017.

1. alwxa

alwxa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Each type (type a, type b, regular) has 4 different songs. Both Type A and B will come with a DVD, Type A’s DVD will come with her 6 MVs along with 5 extra footages. As for Type B, this one’s DVD comes with her Rappa Renshuuchuu (i don’t know if i spelt that right lol) Solo Live

2. alwxa

alwxa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I never posted this up when i first got it lol but i bought the Type A and B bundle, and the extra bonus was the Mayuyu Omide Album, which is basically a photo album containing the history of Watanabe Mayu also along with an interview, a ranking’s page, and pages filled with fan’s messages along with her mini message to her fans and such. Suprisingly, when i first opened up the package, Type B wasn’t in the box with Type A was in, so like you had to manually put Type B in there which doesn’t make any sense?? anyways so i got my trading cards along with the selfie she took while she was in LA, really wished they gave out different selfies instead of the same one cause now i have two of the same selfies lol. i also wished i could’ve gotten the regular edition as well but meh

I would upload a photo but apparently the file is too big (on mobile btw)

3. Spindrop

Spindrop Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Is this the final number we have?