1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Watanabe Mayu's Graduation Concert ~Minna no yume ga kanaimasu you ni~ (17/10/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 15, 2017.

1. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    On a Tuesday? Man I was hoping to at least try getting a ticket but if it's a Tuesday night there's no way I'll make it...

2. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Oh wow, she's going Milky route with this rushed grad (and possible center where she would have -most likely- already left when it's released). I guess she's really done being an idol or she has some massive projects already planned by her agency unlike Miss Kojima who still had time to do some stuffs (and Coachella lol). Enari kun was enough to keep her out of Thumbnail stage lineup, there must be other things waiting for her.

SSA is gonna be packedT. The setlist better be good tho, since -as trivial as it is- she's the last OG SSK kami7.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If there's no shuffle, I hope there'll trainee promotion to fill teams that lost members especially Team B.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It isn't rushed though?

With big names, it's usually 4-5 months between announcement and graduation.
    Plus, this is just the concert. She has her last HS event in November and her graduation stage will probably take place after that.

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Maybe she'll stay until NHK Kouhaku like Paruru?

6. Stella3103

Stella3103 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi! Like Chryslernoble26, I am also a new fan of the 48Group :)
    As Mayuyu is my oshimen, I want to go to her graduation concert.
    I have just registered on the ticket center. Do I need to do anything else while they open the ticket booking?

7. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Have tickets gone on sale yet? Still debating to go or not :/ (The Tuesday thing is really ugh)

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    They want to make it on Halloween? :fp:
    Please anyone post something here if the ticket already on sale.
    Really want to make this one out.

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    There's absolutely no way I could make the concert, however I've been checking the Ticket Center daily simply out of curiosity but there's been nothing, not even a pre-sale for Fan Club members. It seems crazy to me (at least from the point of view of international fans who want to plan trips) that HS tickets often start to become available 6 months in advance yet concerts often don't go on sale until 4-6 weeks beforehand.

EDIT: Just announced - Fan Club members' applications will run from tomorrow (Saturday) at 1000 JST until Oct 4th:

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12315053148.html

Tickets are 8,800 JPY each but there will also be Premium Seating available for 30,000 JPY :shock:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  10. Chryslernoble

Chryslernoble Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hi All,

I'm seriously looking for the ticket for Mayuyu Graduation Concert but I'm living outside Japan.

Can anyone help to guide me how I can get the ticket? I've already on the ticket website as a general member.

On the website, they mentioned that only Mobile Member and Nihonbarashikai are allowed to book.

Please kindly help me as I already booked the flight ticket to fly there.

I also looking for some help as well, hope someone can help to guide us.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
  11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Ah, that's too bad --- sadly I'm in the same situation. The premium seating is a really cool option to include, I certainly wouldn't mind paying it if I could go.

That said, it's probably going to be hard to win tickets anyway with a somewhat smaller than a dome venue and with many fans likely trying to get tickets.
    I'm tempted to try to apply but I really can't go.

12. Chryslernoble

Chryslernoble Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hi All,

It's me again.

I just applied for Nihonbashinorakai and it already show on my ticket center that I am.

But I still can't click to drawn the lottery for Mayuyu Graduation.

Any experience something like this before ?

13. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
  14. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I thought at least they should do a two-day concert, like with Takamina. Even Ricchan got a two-day concert. And sure there are enough fans to fill the venue for two days. NMB sold out Kobe World Hall without Sayanee, SKE sold out Nippon Gaishi Hall too and with all those groups they can definitely sell out SSA.

15. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    For some reason, I thought the subtitle was going to be "Arigatoumayuyu" or something based on her old catchphrase. :^^;:

16. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I feel like AKB these days are all about saving face.
    We saw it with Kojiharu's graduation and their half-assed reason for doing her at Yoyogi (weekday) when Nogi was doing theirs at SSA selling out just fine.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case with Mayu's.

I'd love it if this was an AKBonly thing, but seeing the 50th senbatsu... meh.

17. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I think even if this was an AKBonly they can sell out 2-day of SSA just fine. Mgmt should stop being cautious about not selling out. Japanese fans are still very enthusiastic. Now I have a feeling they want to make sure concert tickets are a RARE and HARD TO GET thing so that people believe they are still popular. And in which case going for an 1-day concert in a weekday is not helping.

Ideally I want this to be like Takamina's, 1 day for SG and 1 day for AKBonly. Mayu has friends in SG too so they should at least have a right to appear in her grad con.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  18. MikaCHansen

MikaCHansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki (STU48)
    So... Tickets are only open to fanclub members if I understand ?? Is there any chance that they are opening for anyone else later?

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Still cannot be certain if I can make it to Japan at the time of Mayu's grad concert :cry:
    And still cannot finish the bid until the last minute. Is there any chance they open the ticket sales again? or buying it from someone on the spot? I'm not sure the latter is doable though.

20. ABF48

ABF48 Member

what did i got if i buy the 30k yen ticket?