Watanabe Miho / 2nd Gen (Hiragana Keyaki)

Discussion in 'Hiragana Keyaki 2nd Generation' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

fanart of Miho

[​IMG]

source

2shot with Kyonko

[​IMG]

photos from Katoshi blog

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

video of Miho vs Sawabe 1v1 and the quiz challenge

Miho went 3 for 3 and she was 4 of 7 at the end

i noticed that Miho loves to dribble to her left side.....so is Miho a lefty ?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 3:27 AM
  2. ukifune

ukifune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    Twitter:
    sakanote
    She is just so confident. I like it that in the pic above with Toshi-chan where Toshi's finger is supposed to be up her nose, Miho herself is positioning Toshi's hand. She appears to be one of those people who just can't resist stepping forward and helping...and then taking over?

And kudos to Toshi for being one of those stepping forward to incorporate the new girls.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 12:38 PM
  3. yousakura

yousakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyawaki Sakura
    Damn, that picture with Kyonko. They look so similar.....

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

4. Novakayne

Novakayne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murashige Anna
    Miho got that vibe like she should have been 1st gen Hiragana... Her level of composure and awareness feels like that of a veteran, not a debuting idol.. even though she's a 2nd gen, feel like she's being thought of as an honorary 1st Gen to the point where she'll be closer to the 1st gens instead of her own especially with the amount of time they're spending together for Re-Mind

Kind of reminds me of how Lemon (Ichikawa Miori) was like an honorary 9th gen... She hung out with them more and received the same push along with the 9th gen... You barely saw her on TV or photoshoots with her other 10th gen mates

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. Ally_

Ally_ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    ^ nah, there are people who are naturally like that, the friendly and confident type, her being used to being a basketball captain probably half her life might have help her how to communicate and manage groups with ease. The other 2nd gens are homebodys/introverts and are used to being by themselves or in a familiar smaller group so I guess that would be harder for them to make friends.

Kinda like Kanji, MonaRisa only became close during Saimajo, that's like... 6 months or more K46 was formed xD

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Wakatsuki Yumi
    Well, as I posted at 1st page, she failed Nogizaka 3rd gen audition. So in a way she might felt that she got the 2nd chance, so will try to give her all in Hiragana Keyaki.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

screencap from RE:Mind

[​IMG]

source

2shot with Memi-senpai

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017 at 7:02 AM