1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Miho (Bemiho) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Graduated Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy birthday!

2. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Happy birthday Miho chan :ome:

3. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    Happy Birthday Mihotan!!! :flower:

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Happy birthday, Mihochi.:ome:

5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Official Poster of good morning sleeping lion

rps20220307_201630.jpg

Trailer:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Interview with Tokyo Sports:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  8. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    She was one of my oshi. She was the one who bought life to the group when she needed to. I'm happy she got to achieve all her goals as an idol but I am sad that she is leaving. Good luck out there, Bemiho! :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Aaaarrgh!!!:wall:

I wish the best future for you Mihochi. Happy graduation!!!:ome:

11. SOW48

SOW48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Wow, definitely didn't see this coming. Of course it's a bummer, but it seems like it's completely her choice so I wish her well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I guess we complacently enjoyed the 2 years since a member graduated.
    There were even some rumors of her being the next center had Kosakana continued the hiatus. Well, if she decided on it then it's good, she's also getting a decent amount of guestings, modeling and now I believe Good Morning Nemureru Shishi is already the second drama she's the main star.
    I think she'll do just fine in the industry. Wishing the best luck for her!

13. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    woke up to this news a few minutes ago. :( I wish you all the best, Miho!

14. sakurasucker

sakurasucker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomita Suzuka
    I was expecting her to become the next captain too...whoa, that's a surprise...:shocku: :cold:
    Of course best of luck to her, she's got the talent to become a successful actress and I'll certainly root for her! :flower:

15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

3 Sakamichi Watanabes in a row! Wasn't expecting that. I'll always remember her basketball intro in Keyaki, outplaying Sawabe, giving him that "Is that all you've got?" look. I wish the best for her.

16. Bingo

Bingo Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Noooo.... I'm shocked...!

Why? That was so unexpected... I was already considering her the next captain amd of course, I see absolutely no reason for her to graduate.

Hinatazaka46 is the most "rock-solid" group and the relationship among girls is the model of camaraderie. My fears was about mass 1st gen graduation (following the pattern: one leaves and a domino effect goes through the whole 1st gen) but not before the smooth and effective establishment of the new 4th gen in the group. After the 7th single senbatsu and having seen Kosakana in Tokyo Dome myMy gut feeling was tingling bad graduation vibes for Kosakana, after the 7th single and that's all...

But Miho...? Miho? Why?

Though it hurts, I wish her all the happines in the world. She's a very smart, well-spoken young lady that will shine in the show-business in any way she thinks fit her talents and personality...

Stay genki Miho-chan and a big THANK YOU for all the laughs, smiles, cute and happy moments you offered us, these years...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Folks… I love Miho to bits but the next captain is obviously Konoka, no? :^^;: In any case, she'll leave a big hole in the group, but she says in the blog she's leaving because she found her dream (I hope it's acting!), so I suppose it's for the best. I hope we'll be seeing a lot of her from now on.

(Edit: unless Kumi is planning to stay until she's 30 and the next captain is someone from 7th gen or so… but if she left now it would be Konoka)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I've heard she will follow the acting career: I wish her all the luck in this tough path.

Kumi has no reason to leave IMHO: Nogizaka's Shinouchi Mai has had much more interesting days the more she stayed in the group and Kumi is a top-member and an amazing manager (as I keep repeating). She has much more to offer, NOW she's prettier than ever and the whole group needs her.

@Lalo Martins I agree, Konoka seems the best current choice for a vise-captain (although I've heard that this role is being occupied by Ushishi). Konoka has the maturity, age and acceptance however, she seems to be too sentimental. Unfortunately all 2nd gen doesn't seem to have what it takes to assume a role at 100% the spectrum of Kumi's qualities.

However, I dare to say that there is a small timid light on the horizon, a light too dim at the moment but one that is giving me the vibes of a great captain-to-be: Mikuni...

• Like Like x 1
  20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I just heard about this at the tail end of today's ep of HinaAi and I really wanted to confirm I heard it correctly. This comes as a bit of a shock to me, I didn't think she'd be the first second gen to announce her graduation.

I'll always remember her as being the only Hiragana Keyaki member to get a PB. I wish her all the best going forward.