1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Miria (Miririn) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Could no longer see Shitara messing with Miria anymore :(

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Such a young, beautiful girl filled with potential. I wanted to see her blossom more in Kojichuu.

I hope she doesn't leave the entertainment industry anytime soon. I want her to achieve a ground-breaking goal that will make her happy. Best of luck, Miria-chan!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

We can say management sucks but realistically these 2 have been idols for over 8 years, that's a really long time for anyone to stay at a single job especially those who are young. Miria was 13 when she debuted, she spent her entire childhood as an idol, having to follow the rules and expectations of celebrity and sacrifice normal coming of age events that normal kids experience. I feel that sometimes girls graduate not because they were treated bad or overlooked, but more so cause they want to relax and be normal for once.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It depends on some things. Asuka joined at 13, next august it'll be her 10th year with the group. But did you see her leaving in the near future? I don't see it. Do you think Asuka doesn't want to relax and enjoying her normal live? Do you think Miria will leave if she's as popular as Asuka? I'm pretty sure (some) people can stay much longer at the same job if they're enjoying it, treated well, and getting paid well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I saw how much Chika idol got paid and treated. There's no way Sakamichi (in this case, Nogi) member are getting that bad.

And my usual idol career expectancy is around 5 years of activity before deciding on second career. More than that and you can bet said girl(in this case Miria) are having good time in the group.

Popularity is more about fans dynamic rather than management effort anyway. Hard to win fans over fresher girls etc etc. See how Nogi fandom are segmented, if not separated, themselves among gens nowaday?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm not saying Nogi members didn't paid well or treated bad. But did they enjoy it to see their kouhai entered senbatsu, appear on here and there, while they, who have been 8 years with the group, stuck on Unders?

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Someone explained to me about it:
    Imagine yourself a Nogi A-side senbatsu where, let's make it extreme, all Unders included but for each inclusion, your fave kouhai member(s) got kicked out to the point of nothing left. Which choice will have more angry mobs?

The sad reality is, An idol succeed because she managed to form/fish a strong/major fanbase to weather those mobs. Otherwise, it's their fans fault for being few and weak to protect her milestone. (This is why I have more respect to fans of lesser mainstream member btw. They know hardships)

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'll try to simplify my point.
    You've been working on a workplace for 8 years. Then at some point you saw juniors who've been in there just 5 or 3 years got promoted while doing the same job and work as hard as them. What will you do? Accept it and move on, or leave your workplace?

Imo, at this point, this is the situation with Nogi 2nd gen. Accept that their kouhai has surpassed them and stay on the group, or leave the group for anything else (new challenge's, new work, or just enjoying their live).

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Remind me, is that workplaces put emphasis based on Meritocracy or Customer Satisfaction?

Regardless, I'll simplify my point too.
    The client/fans has their own share of faulty within that workplaces situation. And for that, I have no doubt less to none similar dilemma will occurs in Miria (and Junna with the rest of 2ki too)new path.

We both know something's wrong, just differ at where. I'll give that.

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

• Like Like x 2
  11. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I dont really understand it, what is she saying about if there is summer tour this year
    will they join it or not?

12. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Miria pb :banana: what a great news, hopefully junna have one too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 10
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  15. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Great news

It would be nice if each member who leaves the group does a photobook (Junna, Momoko ?)

16. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    my poor wallet hahaha

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I didn't mention this in the Kojichuu thread, but it was actually nice to see her in studio in this past weekend's episode.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 8
  20. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Miria's graduation date is officially 8/31, which is also when her photobook goes on sale.

At 7:45, Miria pushes back against rumors. She says she and Junna chose not to join the summer tour because they wanted to make the Under Live their final Live – since Unders was important to them, they had good positions in Unders, etc. When they made this decision, they'd heard talk of Momoko and Kazumi graduating, but they didn't know if or when it would happen, so they weren't absent from the tour to give more attention to Momoko and Kazumi (which was apparently the rumor). In terms of the summer tour though, she'll miss always being with Hinako during past tours, including going to the toilet together or sharing the same hotel room.

• Like Like x 5