1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Miyuki (Mirukii) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by wendychi, Dec 7, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    More birthday, this time from Haruu.

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 10.37.37 AM.png

• Like Like x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Article from Sankei about a forthcoming documentary series on video streaming service Hikari TV about the auditions for Milky's Girls Unit:
    https://www.sankei.com/economy/news/191112/prl1911120333-n1.html

The 30-minute episodes will be shown twice a week for four weeks from 11/16 (the first one is double-length), then there'll be a live Showcase Event on 12/8. The article links to a video trailer:

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview with the producer of the group.

"Miyuki Watanabe is in charge of production, and the establishment of a girls unit that she joins is also decided. In the documentary, “ Miyori Watanabe Girls Unit Audition-Life is spent ” through the 1st to 4th selections that started in March, and the documentary presentations from the previous lessons, the SHOW CASE EVENT, the selection camp, and the final screening. 267 days-"(delivered on the dTV channel Hikari TV channel +). We asked Miyuki Watanabe , who will refrain from the show and debut events, about the selection process and enthusiasm for the future.

-Why did you decide to create a new group?

“I thought it would be fun to hear the project. The period is limited to two years.”

--What do you think about being a producer?

“To be honest, I'm thrilled because it's my first time. Although I'm a producer, I participate as a player, and I think that will be an element that fans can enjoy.”

――What did you feel when you saw the girls doing their best in lessons and training camps?

“When I saw the girls working hard at the camp, I felt nostalgic. What do you mean, they all seemed like younger sisters because they were younger. I felt like I was practicing while everyone was asleep, and I think that not only the technical aspects but also the mental part were trained. "

-Watanabe-san also had such a time.

“Yes. I reaffirmed that what I have experienced as a player is a great asset. I want to support them while taking advantage of my experience as a producer, looking at them as a producer. ”

1304650.jpg

1304651.jpg

1304652.jpg

1304648.jpg

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/212020/

• Like Like x 5
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 6
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Former NMB48 "Miruki" Miyuki Watanabe (26) held "Miyuki Watanabe Christmas Premium Live 2019" at "Namba Hatch" in Osaka City on the 19th.

Watanabe said, "I'm happy to have a Christmas live again this year. I was so happy to be here twice since I was only in Tokyo last year. I've been eating takoyaki since the morning and have been working hard." He sang 18 songs including original songs such as "WINTER LOVE ~ My Year Year ~", songs from the NMB era such as "Warkey" and "Zipper", and encore songs such as medleys based on prior fan voting. At Angkor, she made her debut of her two-year limited girl unit "Ange et Folletta", which she has produced and subscribed to, and unveiled her original song "ChaChaChka".

"At the age of 26, dancing and singing became more and more difficult," said Watanabe, who smiled bitterly. If you think your customers are vegetables, don't be nervous and enjoy yourself with no regrets and give yourself a shot, "said the producer herself. "I personally released an album and a style book and produced a unit. Today's debut is the next step for Ange & Foretta to fly next year, and it's a" step. " I looked back on this year with one kanji.

79ea351f487900d1e2677667aaca6bdc.jpg

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/news/1665795/

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ange et Folletta news (but no Mirukii):

"A limited-time girl unit, Ange et Folletta , produced and joined by Miyuki Watanabe on December 8, 2019, will release its first free event on January 11, "Hello! 6 people. "

The same event with Mika, Minami, Aoi, Kotomi, Rena, and Miyuu, except for the members Miyuki.

You can shoot with video and camera during the main song singing and talking. In addition to mini-lives and talks, various plans by members are also included.

Date: January 11 (Sat.) [three performances]
    Venue: DESEO mini with VILLAGE VANGUARD (2-13-5 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Harvest Building 2F)"

z9GAHm3ypfzwyMIhD99VZx8HjcdNc2guQBmog2XtkiM.jpg

https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1929492

• Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    They appeared without Miyuki, as announced.

"The girl unit "Ange et Folletta" produced by Miyuki Watanabe (26) held its first solo event at DESEO mini with VILLAGE VANGUARD in Shibuya, Tokyo on the 11th.

Free event for fan club site members only. They performed the unit's first original song "Cha Cha Chakka" and Watanabe's original song "Perfect Girl". The unit also participated as a member of Watanabe herself, but did not appear on this day's event, watching the members from the back of the venue"

202001110000351-w500_0.jpg
    From left: Mika, Aoi, Miyuu, Rena, Kotomi, Minami

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/photonews/photonews_nsInc_202001110000351-0.html

Performance of Perfect Girl

Mako is a supporter:

2219419012008292790_3665151789.jpeg

Mako also posted a picture with Miyuki, which I put in Mako's thread.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Miyuki will be appearing with Tomochin and Airi Suzuki at a Mash Up on March 20, KT Zepp Yokohama.

"Live director MASAO (MO-BLOW Co., Ltd.), who has been producing live choreography and choreography for w-inds., Da-iCE, SUPER JUNIOR, NCT DREAM, etc., has earned the tremendous trust of many artists. The live event “MO-BLOW presents Mash Up Labo”, responsible for booking, production and direction, will be held on March 20 at KT Zepp Yokohama, Kanagawa.

Tomomi Itano, Airi Suzuki and Miyuki Watanabe will be performing in this first performance. From 15:00 on January 15 tomorrow, ticket pre-orders for fan club members will be accepted.

This event is based on the concept of "to make a unique and unprecedented event that sets the stage apart from the traditional events where you just book and perform."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.m-on-music.jp/0000387982/
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2153162/full/
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/363142
    https://tomomiitano.jp/news/detail.php?id=1080283

• Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Singer and model Miyuki Watanabe, 26, shot the first issue of the new fashion magazine "SWELL" in Hawaii to showcase the latest in travel and fashion, and found out on the 8th that she would decorate a solo cover.

The editor in charge of the magazine explained the reason for choosing her, `` The image of Miss Watanabe who is exhibiting many talents that women long for was perfect for SWELL, which sends out new styles of fashion and overseas travel that women love. ''

"Along with Watanabe, Watanabe-produced rookie girls' seven-piece unit "Ange et Folletta" has also been decided to be a SWELL exclusive model."

20200208s00041000364000p_thum.jpg

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2020/02/08/kiji/20200208s00041000365000c.html

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Broadcasting and distribution of the original program "Miruki no Whichway" (みるきーのウィッチウェイ) will start on February 2020 on Japan's first dance specialty TV station and dance channel.

The host of the program is a former member of NMB48, who is currently performing multiple activities such as singers, talents, models, etc. Miyuki Watanabe (aka Milky). In this program, Watanabe infiltrated Japan's largest kids' dance contest, "Dance Channel ALL JAPAN SUPER KIDS DANCE CONTEST 2019 FINAL." In addition, the girl unit Ange et Folletta, who has been producing for the first time and joins herself, participates in a WAACK dance workshop and follows the challenge of challenging dance.

Miyuki Watanabe has a career as a kids dancer, including participating in the "SUPER KIDS DANCE CONTEST" when he was in the second year of junior high school. In this interview, he talked about his dance history, as well as what he felt through the program.

-First of all, how did you try to cover the "ALL JAPAN SUPER KIDS DANCE CONTEST 2019 FINAL" this time?

Miyuki Watanabe (hereafter, Watanabe): I felt like my entertainment ability had been improving 15 years ago when I was doing street dance, and I enjoyed watching it. Now, I'm not a dancer, but I've been watching and studying, and I'd like to take in the stimulus that this kind of thing can entertain people in the future.

-Is the level different from when you were at the tournament?

Watanabe: Back then, it was amazing. RUSH BALL, COOL MINT who won the first round of the tournament. At that time there were a lot of amazing teams, which may not be the top, but the ability to entertain as if teachers and parents are also stuck to the finer details has been raised. I feel.

-I'm expecting two sets of co-stars. In the first place, the beginning of this program was triggered by Miyuki's appearance in “SUPER KIDS DANCE CONTEST” as a student, but please tell us about your career as a dancer.

Watanabe: Originally, Morning Musume since elementary school. Mr. Minimoni. I loved her and I always wanted to dance in my heart. But when I told my mother, I was returned in a single word, "Akan!" . I found it and said, "Mama! I definitely want to go!" I couldn't do anything with the free trial lesson, but I was practicing every day because I wanted to go again, and I was praised by the teacher when I went to the next lesson. "It's amazing that I can do it even though I couldn't do that! How much practice!" If you persuade your mother to say "I can go because I was praised so much! I want to do it!" Then, when I was in the sixth grade of elementary school, a selective class audition started with lessons.

Watanabe: The school has three courses: jazz, hip hop and rock dance, and I took them all because I wanted to take anything. Then I received a rock dance. So we decided to create a team to enter the contest, so we formed a team of five people who took part in the rock dance and took the contest many times. The number of people became four, and three people ... From that point on, I finished second in the qualifying for the 2nd “SUPER KIDS DANCE CONTEST” in 2007 and went to the final. Since I was in high school, I had formed a group called GLASS MONKEY for the contest with three people, and my teacher, OGS's MASAO teacher, told me, "Make your own choreography and composition." When I was in the second year of high school and auditioned for NMB48, GLASS MONKEY was actually disbanded.

20200220-0118milky1.jpg

https://realsound.jp/2020/02/post-508105.html

• Like Like x 1
  12. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Miyuki is special guest for Swankiss 7th anniversary Instagram celebrations:

Miyuki Swankiss.jpg

3月8日(日)17:30〜より Swankiss公式Instagramにて 7周年記念インスタライブ配信 そしてなんと!Special Guestに 渡辺美優紀ちゃんの出演が決定致しました プレゼント企画やビッグニュースなど盛り沢山となっておりますので ぜひチェックしてくださいね♫

March 8 (Sun) 17: 30- On Swankiss Official Instagram 7th anniversary Instagram live distribution And what! Special Guest Miyuki Watanabe's appearance has been decided As there are a lot of gift plans and big news, Please check it out!

https://twitter.com/Swankiss_JP/status/1233339281499754496

• Like Like x 1
  13. Merlin54

Milky!

88257538_567687490499805_1475906656983707508_n.jpg

MERCURY DUOさんから不二家のミルキーのペコちゃんとのコラボのニットをいただいちゃいました
    うれしすぎたーー!☺️❣️❣️❣️
    渡辺美優紀のみるきーもお写真にてコラボさせていただいちゃいました笑
    カメラマンさんがプレゼント頂いた時、綺麗にお写真を撮ってくださっていました
    ハッピーハッピー
    うれしみゆき!!!
    MERCURY DUO collaboration knit with Fujiko's milky Peko-chan.
    I was too happy! ☺️❣️❣️❣️
    Miyuki Watanabe collaborated in the photo
    When the photographer gave me a gift, she was taking beautiful pictures.
    Happy Happy
    Miyuki is happy! ! !

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9O4lYelh4S/

• Like Like x 3
  14. Merlin54

Peach John...

miyukichan919_20200513_182027_0.jpg miyukichan919_20200513_182027_5.jpg miyukichan919_20200513_182027_3.jpg miyukichan919_20200513_182027_4.jpg miyukichan919_20200513_182027_2.jpg miyukichan919_20200513_182027_1.jpg

ピーチジョンさんのインナーウェアはもちろん、バストクリームやヒップ専用クリームもすごくもっちりするので愛用しています❤︎
    次みんなに会えたときにみんなに元気を届けられるように自分を磨いておくね
    いつまでも好きって言ってもらえる私でいれるようにみんなと一緒に頑張るぞ。。❤︎
    Not only PeachJohn's innerwear, but also the best cream and the special cream for hips are very moisturizing ❤︎
    I'll hone myself so that when I meet you next time
    I will do my best with everyone so that I can always tell you that I like it. . ❤︎

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAIdrfdlyTK/

• Like Like x 4
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Milky x Tomochin Instagram Live 5/18 (credit to uploader):

• Like Like x 1
  16. Merlin54

• Like Like x 3
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ange et Folletta (including Milky) will be appearing in a Twitcast Live Streaming at 19:00 JST on 5/30:
    https://anfolle.jp/news/327103

However it's a paid event - tickets to watch it are 2,000 JPY each.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Merlin54

miyukichan919_20200525_141126_1.jpg miyukichan919_20200525_141126_0.jpg

ちゃぷ民のためにめっちゃほわほわで気持ちい最高なバスローブ作ったよん
    I made a great bathrobe that is really soft and comfortable for Chapu people

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAnF8TzFfBw/

• Like Like x 1
  20. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 2