1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Rika (Berika) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

KeyaBingo s3 ep 3
    Berika edges Moriya for best girlfriend photo. To quote Nagasawa, "Rika is asking to be kissed".

s2 ep10
    Berika is a very honest girl. She was tasked to prank Nanako by acting like she wants to quit Keya.
    Nanako is her closest friend so she definitely hesitated to deceive her. Berika also failed many job interviews before so quitting is not a joking matter. Gotta love her soft-hearted nature, although its going to be her major weakness if she wants acting gigs.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Video says the girl is Pe-chan's younger sister. There is a similarity in the face. I don't know if it is true though.

4. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I actually think she's one of the better actress in Keyaki. I'm basing this on their drama (specially in tokuyama daigoro) and on their music videos... I particularly remember the making of the Five Cards unit MV where she had to act angry and nailed it to the point of scaring the other members lmao, she did good at Eccentric and Getsuyoubi too, and even during clips on KeyaKake/Keyabingo where they had to act on skits and stuff.
    But yeah, she's so soft hearted :inlove: I hope she never changes. (Ps. There's something calming about her whenever I look at her for some reason @.@)

5. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    does she only had 1 younger sis?
    mee too!!:cute::cute: in fact when discover keyaki, i'm not a fan of her but when i watch one ep of keyakake i instantly become fan of her when she said on her memoir that making money by working is very difficult. How can 6th grader know that? then i realized that this girl is aware what the real world is. i dont know why some people dont get the "Vibe" we get on rika...

6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    She was awkward during the early days of Keyaki (still is but lesser) but seriously, she has this warm smile and warm eyes asdfghjkl, and even the way she softly talks:inlove:, you can kinda notice it these days on their shows, she's just so calm and serene that it makes you feel warm inside, it's like "we must protect her at all cost" xD. She's like the little big sister of the group.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

photos from TGC 2017 A/W

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

TGC 2017 A/W #Ibaraki

short interview : link

short clip : link

Lowry Farm : link

WEGO : link

[​IMG]
    source

[​IMG]
    source

[​IMG]
    source

this is the outfits that Pechan wore in TGC : link

[​IMG]
    source

Naako and Pechan created this photo on Bingo3

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  8. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    she's rocking it specially to the first 2 pictures. well i'm secretly hoping one day this "W-watanabe" will be the center for a single~:cute:

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The beautiful Pe (from Naako's blog; click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

Her role in the little interview with her and Risa at TGC was wonderful: she began by being as sweetly tongue-tied as she has always been, but squeezed out a few cute words later in the interview. In any case, Risa did all the talking. They said they were very nervous, but when asked if they were more nervous for this event or for a Keyakizaka performance, they (Risa) said both made them so nervous they could hardly move. To me, that was too obvious when they were on the runway. They need to get more used to this and relax a bit.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Pechan and Risa from TGV 2017 A/W

[​IMG]

source

fanart of Pechan and Naako from Bingo3

[​IMG]

source

fanart of Risa and Pechan (TGC 2017 A/W)
    [​IMG]
    source

edit:

TGC 2017 A/W (1080p)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I agree. She is calm and serene. The other thing I like about her is her perserverance and willpower. She might be one of the weaker singers and dancers but she puts so much effort to catch up.

Going to karaoke alone to practice singing. Also, the thing that stood out the most was the making video of AiShikaNai. She practiced dancing so much she got very sweaty and also during the solo lip syncing shooting. I think it was difficult for everyone. The others broke down and cried but she stood firm. It's very admirable. I think she's the type to step up when put on the spot although it might be in her own pace.

She's softhearted but very determined. It's a good combination to have. I am really hoping she manages to break out of shell and be more confident coz' she really has a huge potential.

Okay I will stop now because I can go on and on about Pe. Haha

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Girls Award 2017 A/W

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

fanart

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

from Fuuchan blog
    [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

edit:

TGC 2017 A/W

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  14. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    We should have a 'Watanabe Rika Spazzing Thread' lmao, I could go on praising her forever too, but I'm restraining myself cause I wont stop when I start lol.

I cant really say she's one of the 'weaker singers' just yet since I havent really heard her sing more than 1 line. Nijika and Imaizumi said Pechan has a nice singing voice in one of their interviews too. Her dancing on the other hand, is getting better compared to Saimajo days, it's less awkward now xD kinda reminds me of my forever kami-oshi (Matsui Rena) debut era when she was the worst dancer in SKE lol.

15. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Pe chan and Maiyan 2-shot!! :) She must have been really happy. it's from the latest LARME.

Source

Edit:
    Pe-chan's poster in Harajuku station

Source

I think performance-wise she really has improved and is still improving. Fuuchan even wrote in her blog Pe-chan is the one that improved the most in performance. :) I am really waiting for the day she unlocks her full potential. I think this conversation will never end as we have too much to say about Pe-chan haha

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  16. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    oh my god this two !! :inlove:
    6 years in industry maiyan's beauty is in different level
    i wonder how rika will become in 5 years ahead :blush:

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Are we ready for Pe-chan in full Larme magazine style? (click for full size)

[​IMG]

The thing that first impressed me about her willpower was the fact that when the host asked her something she couldn't or didn't want to answer, she just smiled and didn't answer. Most of us would be freaked out by the silence and gabble something to fill it. Not Pe. And the fact that she kept going and applied for, I think, 50 jobs unsuccessfully before trying out for Keyakizaka was impressive in itself.

18. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Thank you for this beautiful copy! Agree completely with you. :)

Anyways, translated Pe-chan's answers in one of Larme's getting-to-know the models portion. Although I think if you are a Pe-chan oshi, you probably already know most of these lol

[​IMG]
    Favorite Fashion Brand: Fray I.D, Honey Mi Honey
    Although it’s mature but I like that there are some places that have a lot of girly items. Usually I have a lot monotone or pink clothes but this season I have become interested in checkered patterns.

Hobby: Researching delicious food
    I research about stores I am interested in through review sites and magazines and during my days off I go with my friend. Because sweets are my favorite so most are sweet shops.

Favorite Animal: Cat
    I have a Ragdoll type of cat in my parents’ house named “Pe-chan” and is the origin of my nickname. When my cat gets hungry she says “Gohaaan!”

[​IMG]
    Favorite TV Program: Lonely Program
    The broadcast is over but the food that appeared on the program seemed delicious every time. I always watched it. Matsushige-san’s acting is also funny.
    "Lonely Gourmet" / Editorial Department Private Property

Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast
    I love all Disney works and are my favorites. Beauty and the Beast has a romantic worldview that makes your heart warm and heals you. Beauty and the Beast / Editorial Department Private Property

Favorite song and singer: Nothing in particular

[​IMG]
    Favorite food: Bread
    Among the kinds of bread, I like the bread made out of rice flour the most. I think I can eat only this forever. Because I love its elastic texture, once I start eating I won’t be able to stop.

Favorite sushi topping: Medium Fatty Tuna (Chu Toro)
    Until recently I was bad with Sushi but some time ago we received it as a treat. I ate it for the first time in a long time and it was delicious. I plan to challenge shellfish and silver-skinned fish in the future.

Favorite Sweets: Choco
    Because I am a sweet tooth the sweetness of chocolate is irresistible. The truth is I really like milk chocolate that has a strong sweetness but because it has a high calorie, I endure not eating it by eating chocolate with lots of cacao.

[​IMG]
    (This got cut in the photo)
    Type of guy: Kind and someone who is comfortable to be with
    I think someone who is fun to talk with is good. Even when we are together we can just be laid-back. I am attracted to someone who is reliable. My type is someone who doesn't get angry easily and is kind.

Favorite Job (wanted to become): Baker
    I wanted to try out my favorite bread store. Member Nagasawa Nanako is good at cooking so I want to do it together with her. I will be in charge of lining up the bread. (laughs)

Favorite word: Early to bed, Early to rise

On usual ordinary days, I sleep at 8pm and wake up at 5am. I like to wake up early and spend my time daydreaming and watching movies. Doing morning activities feels really good.

Favorite part of yourself: Fingers
    One of the parts of my body that I like is my long and slender fingers. Since I do not do some kind of special care, I think it may be hereditary.

Source of the scans

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Sayuu_91

Sayuu_91 Kenkyuusei

Silent Majority Cover by Oomori Seiko

20. Underscore_c

Underscore_c Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I was re-watching old Keyakitte episodes and caught this great eye-roll from Berika after Ozeki accuses her of improper trash sorting. She's usually so demure, though of course she then refuses to talk for the rest of the show.

[​IMG]