Watanabe Rika (Berika) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Thank you so much, I was hoping to get KK35 with subs, now I don't have to wait.

thank you
    thank you
    thank you

How is it, that even her life history, is funny! <3 Cheese naan! Cheesunaanochan

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice vid !! hope to see Berika will play any keyakizaka46 song in piano :cute:

3. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Thank you for the vid! Always wanted to know what she was like when she was young!

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  5. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Beri bumping into Yuuka at FNS [hehe]

[​IMG]

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's pretty tight there. I'm not sure where they're each supposed to go. Maybe it's even Habu being a bit too close in. Or Hirate moving to get a bit further away from Harada-san, making Akanen move out, which made Berika move out and interfere with Sugai. Whew!

8. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Oh my god is she even real. How does she even exist. I want like 20 copies of her.
    "elder sister" LOL OK.
    Also the fact that her and Nagasawa Nanako have gotten close can only mean that the zone of surreal happenings can only get bigger. I cannot wait.

9. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I made English subtitles for Berika's individual PV!

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    OMG!!!!! Berika with glasses :^O^:<3:inlove: I'll have ur love letter if you want.:mail:

12. Berika

Berika Kenkyuusei

Yeay, thx Jujuchu... :banana:

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That video brings home again just how incredibly attractive she is. The reflection in the mirror.... Wow.

EDIT: She speaks!!

Rika was Hirate's co-host on her radio show today. She is completely at ease and just keeps talking like a normal human. Nice to hear her voice. No adults in front of her causing her to freeze. She calls Hirate "Yurina-chan" and Hirate calls her "Pe-chan."Just a brief appearance, but more than I've ever heard her speak.

if the video does not show watch the video here

On the same show, Oda Nana appears doing a sort of commercial message for their new sponsor, a brand of oranges. Nana's family sometimes send her oranges, which she shares with the members.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  14. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    the conclusion of berika's individual pv: She got alzheimer or short memory lost lol.
    nice one @jujuchuu

15. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    This is her first time co-hosting with Techi, right?
    I also surprised with her co-host in the show. She's the last person i could imagine co-hosting the show with Techi, for obvious reason. [hehe]
    In ANN, she was like robot, she stopped too long, and created the "dead air". But in techi's show she seemed relaxed and enjoyed the conversation. Her voice wasn't really clear, but so cute. :inlove:

Yeah, maybe because the show wasn't live, and there might be not many people around her so she could relax, and be like herself.

She got lots of potentials, she's only super shy in front the camera. I think i've never seen an idol like her before, so unique. :lol:

16. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I agree with you, she is very shy and most Idols are shy in front of the camera but after a few times on camera they get used to it but Berika's different and it's that shyness that makes me attracted to her. she's probably just really camera shy :inlove::inlove:

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  18. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Berika broke the oide shampoo chain because she decided to grip the mic with both of her hands [hehe]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: come to think of it, it looks like it was done on purpose: there's three sets of girls on either side of the middle line (front and back). whoever that is in front of Yuuka isn't holding on either.
    she looked really sweet during the performance though :inlove:

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@jujuchuu that's how more fans will notice her on TV by grabbing the mic with both hands in Oide Shampoo [hehe]

20. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    actually I edited my post because it looks to have been done on purpose.