Watanabe Rika (Berika) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

Hiragana fans : Omg hiragana invade Ray. beware berika
    [​IMG]

Rika : Oda hold my beer

[​IMG]

Rika : feast your eyes

Sent from my nokia 3310 using my Pc

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

[Last pic] Berika: "Was my head supposed to go to the right or left?" Ahh, screw it, to be safe I'll just look straight on". LOL.

• Like Like x 4
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  5. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

6. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I translated Pe chan's unpublished interview for Ray. If I have more time, I will try to translate the interview in Ray magazine.

Ray Oct 2018, Berika's first cover page ♡ Watanabe Rika's photoshoot location and undisclosed interview.

It's been 10 months since she became a Ray model, first time being selected as a Cover Girl, Watanabe Rika who until now, is still covered in mystery. It's a project to uncover her Ecology.

We will relay the Berika's cover photoshoot state. ♡ We will also reveal a part of her interview that was not included in the magazine.

Q. How was the cover page shoot?
    I was more nervous than usual! Especially during the start. Ah, but as the shoot progress I was also very nervoued when I was told "Next, Let's shoot the cover page"

Q. How was it when you heard the talk about "Making the cover (of Ray)"

I thought it was unbelievable because even now, when I see myself in Ray I would think "Amazing...I'm really in the magazine that I've always been reading". I was really surprised. When I became the cover girl, I immediately told my mom and sister. ♡

Q. 1 month since becoming the cover, what is something you worked hard for?

First, I stopped eating my beloved bread, sweets... and chocolates. I went on a carbohydrates restriction so I've sealed those carbs. I also went to the gym, twice in a week and 1 hour per session. I didn't do any running, I mostly focused on muscle training.

Q. Do you cook at home? What's your specialty?

I cook by myself occasionally. If I feel like it, I will. When I am on a diet, I will cook more often. I will make vegetable soup or soy pulp. There was a time that I was really into cooking. I think I usually make healthy dishes. My specialty would be... Hmmm.. maybe Tofu Nama Choco. It's very delicious.

Q. When does your motivation switch turn on?

Hmmm... I wonder. I am the type that if I decide to do it, I do it. If I have a goal, probably change. But, if it's not yet almost the deadline, my switch probably doesn't turn on. Fufufu♡
    (Were you the type to hurriedly finish your assignments at the last minute during summer break?)
    After the start of Summer Break, I do have the motivation but....midway I usually lose it. I'd laze around and when summer break almost comes to an end, I would hurriedly finish it.

Q. For makeup, this is important! What are very particular about?
    Hmmm.... Eye make-up. Because my eyes are not that wide, I would apply makeup that would widen my eyes. Also... I always see to it that I remove my makeup before I sleep. During dayoffs, I have decided to not put any makeup on so that my skin can rest.

Q. What are you particular about Fashion?
    You can't probably call it as being particular but... I properly try it on before buying. Fufufu I am not capable of doing impulse buying. I always agonize about it (buying clothes). Also, I aim for sales. I buy a lot during sales.

Q.An item that you can't help buying?

For clothes, I like white so I probably buy a lot....For small items, tote bag! Because during lessons I have a lot of things, I really like tote bags. I am the type that will feel uneasy if I don't have everything I need in my bag so I bring a lot of things. Especially if I don't have my glasses and eye drops, I cannot calm down.

Q.What other things do you have a lot of?

In my house, I have s lot of stuff toys. ♡ Fufufu I usually name the stuff toys that I really like. The donkey I bought in Greece is called "Robaba" (t/n Donkey in Japanese is Roba). The name of the stuff toy I bought in Okinaws during my educational trip in High School is "Aoko". Another is a chick stuff is called "Kiiko" and also there is a brown dog stuff toy called "Karaage". (laughs)

Q. Another treasure that you have?

2-shot picture with Shiraishi san (Maiyan) is my treasure. I bragged about this! ...fufufu I told Naako chan right away (laughs)
    (Did you say it yourself that you wanted to take a picture?)
    Shiraishi san talked to me. I was thinking of taking a picture together but I was not able to say it.

Q. During your school days, did you do club activities or athletics?

I did not join club activities but every year I go snowboarding. I don't slide that much but it's an annual family event. I started snowboarding when I was in my 6th grade in elementary school, I used to ski before that. But recently it's scary to snowboard so I do sledding and build snowmans.

Q.Unexpected! What's something that's surprising about you?

What is it..... Maybe I suddenly let out a loud voice... Fufufu I am pumping myself up♡ Another is...I really like cut out face panels. I take a lot of photos. I like taking pictures while doing weird faces. When the photo is taken I really do a weird face. Another is 1-shot gags! (laughs) During our early days, I always did "Revolution", lately it's the "walking monster". I did this one when I was in High School.

Original Japanese post is here
    https://tokyo.cawaii.media/ray/48888

Edit:

Risa's comment about Pe chan. Because W-Watanabe is life. W-Watanabe is love.lol

"Truth is her gag sense is really high. During free time in lives she always does interesting movements coming to me while calling my name. Honestly her weird face is really high quality. She is really funny. I hope someday everyone will get to know this"

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Risa's comment about Pe chan. Because W-Watanabe is life. W-Watanabe is love.lol

"Truth is her gag sense is really high. During free time in lives she always does interesting movements coming to me while calling my name. Honestly her weird face is really high quality. She is really funny. I hope someday everyone will get to know this"
    [/QUOTE]

For everyone to know the "real" Berika we need her to have a mask on, being hypnotized, or being secretly recorded.

• Old Old x 1
  8. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  10. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  11. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  12. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  13. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  14. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Some of Pe chan's handshake reports that I translated. Basically,
    -Remembers and calls fans by their names
    -Even if the time is over, if the conversation wasn't done she still continues it til' the last minute.

F: Ueiii!
    P: Ueiii!
    F: It's been awhile
    P: Yeah it's been awhile
    F: Until now I haven't really told me name. lol
    *Got pulled away*
    P: What should I call you?
    F: Hayapi
    P: Hayapi! Bye bye! Hayapi

Even if I got pulled away,she asked for my name.She's really amazing"

And this is why Pe is well-loved!

Source:
    https://twitter.com/RevolutionYmtWR/status/1040794785806598144?s=19

So Pe chan's lane:

Female Female Female Female Female Female Male Female Female

Source:
    https://twitter.com/Ohayo_pan0516/status/1040784553911050240?s=19

Pe: *says fan's real name* it's been a while
    Fan: Aha~ it's been 3 months!! You remember me?
    P: I do~ I've read your messages
    F:(´◠ω◠`) Today~
    P: Fufufu (suddenly laughs)
    F: Let's talk a lot!
    P: Yes ☺️(still holding my hand)
    Fan: Heart pose❤
    Pe: ❤(replies)
    Source:
    https://twitter.com/rabbit_fat350/status/1040779292248965121?s=19

Someone also brought this really cute Aoko to her handshake and Pe chan said it was very cute.
    Source:
    https://twitter.com/kosing12/status/1040822030998822912?s=19

Fan:Was the National Tour fun?
    Pe: It was very fun!! I really did my best in dancing!
    Fan: Which song did you do your best?
    Pe: hmmm Te wo Tsunaide
    Fan: (she must be joking)

Never change Pe. Never change.
    Source
    https://twitter.com/RIKA_W46Tom/status/1040843645132267520?s=19

Pe: Shiina chan
    S: Tomorrow's Girl's Award
    P:Yeah!
    S: Did you practice facial expressions?
    P: (suddenly closed her eyes and smile)
    S: Did you practice facial expressions? Lol
    P: Ah! I have to practice! I must practice!

Source
    https://twitter.com/Shiina_Aoko/status/1040870720216039424?s=19

Fan: what's that black mark on your face?!
    Pe: Hogurooo!
    Fan: Lastly, Fish me
    Pe: Daisuki
    Both: Bye bye

The fan was really glad to see Hoguro in person and says Pe chan almost didn't let go of his hand.

(I wonder how many asked her to do Hoguro lol )
    Source
    https://twitter.com/keya_megane/status/1040890144499232770?s=19

Fan: Rika!
    Pe: *says fan's real name
    F: I'm so sleepy
    P: sleeeeeeepy!
    F: Because I'm so sleepy can you play with Aoko
    P: (lightly touches the fan's Aoko) This Aoko is dirty, I don't want to.
    Fan: Ehhhhhhh lol

Source:
    https://twitter.com/rika_dassy/status/1040986256669175808?s=19

I'll update if I find more interesting ones

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anchan

Anchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibuyanagisa
    Pechan is honestly such a good person. Reading those handshake event stories proves that once again.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I translated an article about Pe from Ray's website. It's quite a good read.

Eye power and a symmetrical face that sucks you in…♡ The always seemingly embarrassed and shy little sister character Pe chan is like a little animal. But she’s really mysterious, in reality what kind of person is she? This time, beyond the magnificent beautiful girl, we will approach the mysterious aspect of Pe chan.

Investigate the ecology of Watanabe Rika who is wrapped in mystery!

Biologically, she is 23 years old. Normally she is working as part of an idol group. A very quiet personality which is uncommon among the pack, and even her beautiful appearance draws in attention. As disclosed by a colleague, she has a policy that at any time she will not ruin her bangs.

Check!01

Watanabe Rika
    Birthday
    May 16, 1995 (Taurus)

Blood Type
    O

Nickname
    Pe chan, Berika

Habit
    Because she always wants to conceal herself, she always wants to go behind someone. You can hardly see her appearance in the wild. She really dislikes being wet in front of people so she cannot live near a waterfront.

Reproduction, Mimicry
    Good at doing the sound her cat, Pe chan, makes when she is hungry. Although it seems unexpected… She does impersonations and when members ask her to do something, she does it wholeheartedly. She also has an energetic side to her.

Family Composition

Father, Mother, Older Brother, Younger sister and cat, Pe chan. These 5 make up her family. According to rumors, her family is made up of beautiful men and women! She’s really close with her younger sister. Her beloved cat is in their family house but the person herself is allergic to cats.

Crying voice
    She seldoms make a sound, the main mode of communication is through nodding, showing signs of shyness. Sometimes, she does make a sound and that’s usually when she encounters her weakness, insects or when she feels she is in danger or when she is being mischievous.

Personality
    She is calm and warm, she is considerate to her companions and is shy. But at the same time, she also has a side to her that practices alone and silently her weakness, dance. She’s a hardworking person and it can also be said that she has an innate idol characteristic that makes people want to support her.

Field of view: Same as a Zebra
    She notices those around her well. She speaks to members who are depressed or in poor physical condition. Her range is quite wide.

Natural enemies: those who get angry easily

Pe isn't good with people who get angry easily, but even if she is scolded at work she has never shown a depressed image. There is a strong fortitude within her that doesn't match her weak small animal-like other appearance

Marking: That day’s shoes, keys etc.
    She has a habit of leaving markings behind in the form of forgotten things. She would forget unexpectedly big things which causes everyone to make a ruckus.

Main habitat: Dressing room of Keyakizaka46

Among the Keyakizaka46, she is the oldest so to speak, a boss-like presence.. "You get healed just by watching her" and "Her hardworking aspect is cute ♡" has been highly appreciated, but she is also unreliable.

The Pe chan who lives in the dressing room was witnessed to have been sleeping while raising her legs and having low alertness.Searching for delicious things with her smartphone while she’s rolling around in the tatami, it is easy to capture this sight in the dressing room. She normally eats mysterious food brought from her house. According to one theory, it was prune! There is also a testimony that she is health conscious. It seems there are times when she likes bread. She also likes the catering food and seems to take it back to her burrow (house).

Check!02

Watanabe Rikka "Self Analysis"

I am different from a person.
    ......I mean, I sometimes think that I am not human being. Fufufu

(Eh?! Specifically which parts?)

....... For example, I used to sleep at 8 o'clock in the evening and get up at 5 o'clock in the morning. Such lifestyle is quite different from everyone. For me, it’s quite normal but I often get asked why. Like I also can’t talk that well. I’m different from people. I thought maybe I may not be a human being…..

......silence

(Certainly, there seems to be a unique world-view.)

Always thought of as someone who is always cool

(That’s true... You do not seem to have an image of being angry or an image of laughing with a loud voice. Recently, was there a time you got angry?)

Ehhhh... Something I got angry over... Ehhh... Get angry...? Eh?! Get angry?

→ Conclusion, Pe chan does not get angry.

(Then, something that made you cry lately?)

I cried.. I cried…

【30 seconds passed】 Fufufufu ← her laugh when she feels in trouble

(Well then, Don't you get flustered?)

I do. Frequently, actually.. But it may not have been relayed properly to those around me. I am twice as flustered as the my expression on the outside..

(Here, manager appears! “Even when she doesn’t like it and she gets caught in the tide, it will blatantly show on her face. She’ll say “What should I do?” with a small voice, with eyes wide open, mouth tightly closed. Kinda like a face of a Kappa")

Eh! Kappa ?? LOL LOL ← I don’t know why Pe chan was really glad about this.

She is really a my-pace (person)
    I can not move quickly, and even if I hurry, I cannot run to the best of my ability. I am often scolded to hurry up in various situations.

She is extremely shy
    It’s impossible for me when I meet a person for the first time. Even if I met them a few times already but if some time passes, I will return to how I am from the start.. Perhaps if I did not do this work, I think I would have become a NEET or a Hikikomori. It is hard to open myself to someone who isn’t always with me like the members. Ray’s shoot usually has a month in between and so I will return back to the start each time… I want to work hard and get along...with..(others) Oh, but I talk with Kato Nana-chan a lot. Even if I couldn’t talk to Kato chan that much, she continuously comes and talks to me and so we became good friends.

It’s not really that I can’t properly say what I am thinking but rather it is difficult. But I am thinking about various things...

Silence

Original Article
    https://ray-web.jp/48954

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  17. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  18. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1