1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Rika (Berika) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Rika and Suzuki Airi (formerly of °C-ute) in an offshot from the March Ray magazine:

[​IMG]

source

4. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

6. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Rika on dorama....:cute::cute:...
    She look cute in preview

• Like Like x 2
  7. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    funny when rika name being mention again for the forth episode of her drama but still not appear on drama...:^O^:...

• Like Like x 2
  8. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Pe will pair no pun intended with TakeYui next week in keyakake....

• Like Like x 3
  10. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

12. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    lol Pe just have 3 lines in drama....:^^;::^^;:...

• Like Like x 1
  14. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

15. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Lol pechan made a blunder holding card on the wrong side and caught by the camera...:lol:[hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  16. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    • Like Like x 2
  17. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

18. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Translated OdaPe interview in Nikkei

Watanabe Rika・Oda Nana

First Stage Play. There was some difficulty to it but more than that, we were able to have fun.

Watanabe: The audience joined while being surprised. It was funny. (lol)

Oda: It was worrying to act in such a close distance from the audience but if I faced it with a feeling of "They're not audiences but are evacuees", I was able to focus and act.

First time singing alone in public
    What did you feel in your first stage play?

Oda: Compared to the drama or film I’ve been in before, the lines are a lot and in each performance I have to think of the changing atmosphere. There was difficulty in acting but more than that I was able to know the joy in stage plays.

Watanabe: Up until now, I have never sang alone in public so I think my heart became stronger.

Oda: It was also my first time to properly hear Pe chan’s singing voice. I was shocked that she was good.

Watanabe: It wasn’t good you know.

Oda: No. It was really good that I felt ashamed of myself. I think as long as you have a powerful voice, fan’s image of you would also change.

The stage play was together with Nogizaka46 and Hiragana Keyakizaka46 (at the moment of the play)

Watanabe: I was able to become really close with the other two. I was surprised that I had a lot of similar favorite places with Hinatazaka46’s (Sasaki) Kumi chan, like Shanghai, theme parks etc. Nogizaka46’s (Iwamoto) Renka chan is 8 years younger than me but I think more well put-together than me.

Oda: For my team, the 3 of us are introverts. During the rehearsals while the other groups breaking the ice, it was only us who were silent. But. Once we welcomed the actual performance we grew closer and we even promised to go to eat together. There's probably no one in Keyakizaka46 that is as put-together as Hinatazaka46's (Matsuda) Konoka chan. Nogizaka46's Tama chan(Sakaguchi Tamami)is innocent, she's the younger-sister like presence in the team.

Hiragana Keyakizaka46 has been renamed as Hinatazaka46

Oda: We've been working together for 3 years so being separated is sad but I think being able to release a single separately as Hinatazaka46 is something that should be congratulated. I want us to have a good relationship where we mutually encourage each other to improve.

Watanabe: I think having the name Hinatazaka46 and having the cute image color of sky blue is great.

In the pair location broadcasted in 「Keyakitte Kakenai?」(October 2018), the good relationship between Oda san and Watanabe san was showed

Watanabe: I don’t know why but when Oda Nana is there I get excited.

Oda: Pe is calm like she’s always inside a dream. When we are together, she’s fluffy and it makes me feel like I’m in a different world. I wonder what kind of world there is inside Pe’s dream?

Watanabe: … I think, a world where everyone has become a cat (laughs)

Oda: Terrifying. You’re Keyakizaka46's eldest you know (laughs)

Among the 2nd generation members that have just entered at the end of last year, there were a lot of members that look up to Watanabe san.

Watanabe: It's strange right? I was surprised that the persons who went to my handshakes have entered Keyakizaka46.

Oda: I do understand that feeling of admiring Pe. I'm boyish so I did admire girly idols like Pe chan. Her face is cute and has long arms and legs and her head is full of flowers so as an idol she's the strongest. (laughs)

Watanabe: Eh~

Oda san has been chosen as the「Hamamatsu Goodwill Ambassador」 in advertising the charms of Hamamatsu City since October last year.

Oda: Also the short film that I was in 『Mirai no Atashi』 』(February 2019 release)was also set in Hamamatsu City. From now on as well, I would like to show the charms of my hometown Hamamatsu. As Keyakizaka46, I want to unite even more with everyone and overcome a lot of different walls and make the group even larger. As an individual, I came to like acting through『Mirai no Atashi 』and『Zambi 』so I would like to challenge more acting jobs.

Watanabe: I am doing model work for 『Ray』and『LARME』now but it's mostly filled with points for reflection. I want to study the other models expression and poses. I am aiming to do my best to become an example model for the kouhais.

Oda Nana born June 6, 1998.
    Hometown: Shizuoka Prefecture

Popularity with the members is high. She is known as the 「Number 1 Popular Girl」 In October of last year, she was appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador of Hamamatsu City. Her lead-role short film 「Mirai no Atashi」was shown in Tokyo in February of this year.

Watanabe Rika born May 16, 1995.
    Hometown: Ibaraki Prefecture.

Regular Model for『LARME』and an exclusive model for『Ray』Has been the cover girl for both magazines. Appeared as herself in the drama aired in January 2019 「Designer Shibui Naoto no Kyuujitsu」

• Like Like x 3
  20. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 1