1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Risa (Berisa) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Such a pretty combination.

2. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    ^ ahh they (the photoshoot) look amazing, thanks for sharing. Do they get paired up just because they're both Watanabe's? It's kind of random if you think about it even if they are close friends xD
    --

The Fukyuwaon MV was so hype I didn't even realize Risa didn't get any solo close-ups until the second time watching D: but here, to make up for it:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(my first time posting images/gifs on this forum, hope i didn't break any rules) Risa part of the tutting team again

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wait til you combine a photo of Maiyan with Katoshi #twins

4. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Yeah, I had to look hard to find her in the PV. Not even one shot... >_<

5. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Although I quite disappoint about the screen time of Risa and doesn't have a solo shot :( :cold:, I think that she is recognized by Takahiro to be one of the good dancers in the group. She and Suzumoto cover the front for Techi, Fuyuka and Kobayashi cover the front for Akanen which the other 3 is considered the best dancers in the group.

6. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm a little bummed she didnt get a lot of solo shots but she owned it any time she came into frame!!! Even more than ever I wish that the front line for this single was Risa - Techi - Mona;;

7. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Even though Takahiro is on set as the choreographer, it's still the PD's choice ultimately, maybe it's because she didn't have any solo lines to sing. Risa totally owned the first verse when she was up front with Suzumon, ahh their glares were so cool.

@megawotaku A front with the three short-haired-girls of Keyaki would be so awesome :cute: But also had Suzumoto in there heh

8. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    @saekokuga874 thanks for the gifs^^

Her long bangs covering her eye made her glares look more intense and fierce... really cool >< I also personally think she is a good dancer, I felt she was really on par with Mon and Techi during that first part of the PV. Totally looking forward to the live performance~

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not my work. We'll have to wait for other Japanese poster to do it, lol.

10. Hamacchi

Hamacchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
  11. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

ill bring the rest

C7px2EjVYAEu9O6.jpg C7px2rtVUAA2nrt.jpg C7px3gaU8AAU_3l.jpg C7pyCpLU8AEKwTu.jpg

12. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Omg Risa showing her upper back *dead* She has a really nice collarbone though, like seriously. Sharp collarbone has always been attractive in my eyes :inlove:

This is kind of random but I hope Keya has like one danso episode per Keyabingo season xD I enjoyed the first one so much and Risa really has a versatile look. Her features are not too strong so that she maintains a girly image but also strong enough to make an ikemen~

My pleasure~ I wish I could make high quality ones but this should do for now ><

Yess I noticed that, those long bangs~ Hirate is very dark and forward, from Risa I feel a more silent determination kind of power. Recently, I've really liked seeing them beside each other, like from the last two Keyabingo episodes. I wonder if this counts as shipping an OTP aha.

13. Eurekka

Eurekka Kenkyuusei

14. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

C7wfC7AVYAAaPVn.jpg C7wkuFtVMAE2tCI.jpg C7wkuMXVQAAE0n3.jpg

LOVELY!!!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

@Eurekka she is so gorgeous at that clip. Thank you for the link

Attached Files:

15. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Perfect, this gives me life.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  17. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEO...I WAS SEARCHING FOR THIS..OH MY.."RISAAAAAAAAAA SAMAAAAA" MONA SCREAM....:mail::omfg::rofl::spam::gavel::1st::p:confused::cute::worthy::worthy::worthy::censored::corr:

18. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I always felt that Risa and Techi would make an amazing w-center. That's not a popular opinion, though.

19. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^ well, count me in too ;)
    They both have almost the same "intense stare" to center another cool type song. (Or if they can't give TechiRisa W-center, I wish someday Mona-Techi-Risa would be front row of another great cool song)

20. Andov3

Andov3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    She's Gorgeous!