1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Risa (Berisa) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @hmmero thanks! according to that site it's more intense than tsundere even??? lol the only oddity is her being clingy with oda, otherwise the definitions seem to work well for her image [hehe] edit: I just remembered she used to call other members "mama", I think I'll just refrain from defining Risa ha.... nothing is quite accurate enough.

@ariadne32391 seems like she's only tsun to the "fairy" members haha Now that I think about it, have yet to hear an episode of Risa with Uemu... I think

2. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ Didn't she say Uemura was "annoying" in Keyakake [hehe]

in Aoi showroom today, Aoi said she tried to invite everybody to join her in her showroom except Risa [hehe] (it seemed like she was scared to ask)

when the comments asked Aoi to do Risa monomane, Aoi refused and said Risa would definitely be angry at her if she did it ~ found that so funny
    Aoi also mentioned that she really likes HKT48 Matsuoka Hana but Hana likes Risa(and Neru), and when Hana and Risa took a picture together Risa purposely showed it off to Aoi lol

interesting that Aoi also mentioned she always wanted an older sister

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  3. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    ^ yes. That KeyaKake episode was exactly why I mentioned Uemura as part of the receiving end of her tsunness lol I think both Shida and Risa are Tsunderes to Uemura. Haha

4. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Ahh right, I blanked out for a moment. That was recent, too T__T I just watched a compilation/development of Zakuru from early Keyakake until now and felt like I should re-watch everything soon. Thanks for the reminder @hmmero :^^;:

I just finished watching Aoi's SR, too and her mentions of Risa were cute! It's funny that she said that she'd get in trouble with a serious/no expression face haha. Seems like there are lots of Aoi-Risa fans, too [hehe]

@ariadne32391 the oldest members of KeyaKake are really something... all proper where it counts but it's always entertaining the way the others treat them. So Risa's list of tsun is Uemu, Koike, Aoi and mayybe Satoshi?

5. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    I translated Risa part. Sorry for bad english.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    @saekokuga874
    Ahhh yes! Satoshi as well and then we all know Risa is very dere to Oda. lol

Yeah one of the great things about Keyakizaka, the older members are the ponkotsu ones while the youger members have it more together. lol I actually kinda like Risa-Aoi too. I feel she enjoys teasing Aoi. I feel she can go all out Risa-sama on her. Haha

8. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    wow i haven't been on s48 for quite some time XD

DEYihqXUwAEfmgD.jpg

so risa cut her bangs according to her latest blog, and i must say, FABULOUS:inlove:
    and i'm also glad that she finally got her bangs cut >< i kinda didn't like how her bangs were growing so long even after her hair became shorter (though performance wise she always looked so cool with her bangs covering her right eye:chuffed:)

9. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    ^ @emprezz48 I was just thinking the same thing about her long bangs! It just doesn't seem to balance out, except when she's performing xD Her new bangs are really cute, it seems like she changes appearance/atmosphere based on her hair style haha.

Thanks for the effort! It doesn't seem like Risa intends to let out her backstage self on camera :cool:

In the new translated interview, they even mentioned that Risa-Aoi wouldn't stop arguing for a long time. Talk about real, bickering sister relationship lol Them mentioning that Aoi never cries despite being teased just goes to show she actually likes that kind of attention (and Risa gives it to her as opposed to Shida who ignores) [hehe]

10. Penguin4444

Penguin4444 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kanekotsugu
    because of her image is cool. She didn't want to be a spoiled kid in front of camera lol
    i kinda miss translate it a bit tbh lol

aoi just want to be teased by risa. she loves risa

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  12. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

I wanna post this before I go to sleep.. happy birthday to most beautiful idol in Japan. FB_IMG_1501072884189.jpg :cry2::banana::ome::mail::worthy::worthy::worthy::hehe::p:1st:

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If you notice, the younger members, Yone Aoi Techi, all 3 despite displaying maturity at times are like to be spoiled. Like how Yone lets her self being spoiled by Satoshi and Akanen, Techi with Akanen (so popular lol), and Aoi seeking attention from other members (Risa in particular). I think it's a very cute side of them

ps: Memi too, likes to be spoiled by Kumi and Katoshi. Like, when they are out together she always wanted to be in the middle of them. Kage is the only one i never heard of being spoiled by older members, she's so independent!

14. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Speaking Aoi and Risa. I was rewatching old episodes and I saw this. Aoi was holding Risa's hand? Need confirmation though. lol

I am actually starting to like this pair.

( Sorry this may not be the right thread, I just got reminded of this)

Attached Files:

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yeah i think she did

Here's some more Risa-Aoi (and Manaka) interaction from Manaka's 10.000 character interview
    Happy 19th birthday, Risa!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  17. Ekky

Ekky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    did any of you happen to have chibi image of Risa like in the intro of KeyaBingo! 2? you know, the one with the smirk face :lol::lol:

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Happy 19th Birthday, Risa!

Fans on Twitter want people to use the hashtag #渡邉理佐生誕祭 They are trying to get it trending first on Japanese Twitter. And they achieved that for a while just after midnight.

[​IMG]

19. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Happy Birthday Risa <3 I'm glad to be in the same birthday month as Risa haha. Her new hair is cute~
    tumblr_otledy44os1vlp6rao5_500.jpg tumblr_otledy44os1vlp6rao9_500.jpg tumblr_otledy44os1vlp6rao10_500.jpg

Akanen is popular now that you point it out! Maybe because she seems dependable, and the kind of big sis who would play with you (as seen in SR). I agree, it's really cute of them :blush:

I remember Risa-Aoi from that episode and yes, she was holding Risa's hand then tsun-Risa quickly took it back after noticing the camera. I was thinking they always had the same expression or turned to each other whenever it was about family matters in early KeyaKake episodes but that's probably unrelated :^^;:

And yeah the pairing thread is a bit dead right now haha but it's good for Risa thread so can't complain :shifty:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  20. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Thanks for the confirmation lol I was supposed to put it in the pairing thread but then I forgot. I only remember because Aoi-Risa got mentioned here. lol So I just posted it here. It is still technically about Risa. lol