Watanabe Risa (Berisa) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I really love Risa in hats, REALLY.

Also, I have a project going on where I draw Sakamichi members as warriors from Claymore (manga/anime) so here's a Risa fanart, from me :chuffed:

[​IMG] (source)
    It's not polished and I don't (can't lol) do digital so pls put up with this :^^;: and I'd appreciate it if it were not shared anywhere else

3. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

more here >> link

• Like Like x 1
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @CutePanda Thanks ^^ Hopefully I can make it a full-fledged something someday.

Risa in the sweater hustle pics is crazy, those close-ups got my heart melting :inlove: The latest one with the yellow dress seems different somehow, not my favourite but made me notice other things like how broad her shoulders really are and her long as arms. Also, I've always been told looking good in yellow is hard to pull off, as expected Risa :worthy: Seems like she's growing her hair long, too. I wonder if she'll go all the way back into long hair :huh: As a fangirl I want to see her in a super risk cut or short cut like Techi tho :p

8. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    She's my favourite from Key46. I really enjoy her personality in YT video making of The Cool.

9. _creepstone

_creepstone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    She's my favorite too!! Tbh, I was first attracted to Mona but as time passed by, I realized that I always look for Risa on their shows. She's really interesting especially when she goes deredere with Mona. Both of them are crazy. Lol

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  11. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Berisa looks gorgeous alongside Kobayashi, lovely eyes. :inlove: I have a feeling that Berisa (+ Berika) as double center will be a possibility in the future.

12. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Risa x Pon photoshoot, what I've been waiting for :inlove: They look fantastic together visually, gorgeous combo.

I also think there's a real possibility, they could be referred to as the w-wmodel line :cool: their chemistry would be good too since they're so alike.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from Nonno

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. _creepstone

_creepstone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    From Risa's blog last Friday. This ship has been sailing smoothly these past few days. [hehe][hehe]
    [​IMG]

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  16. Kami

Kami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Risa first row again!!! congratulations

17. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Yes!! Been waiting for (and predicting) this haha. She's improved so much compared to Sekai era, I'm looking forward to see what she'll show~

18. Eli

Eli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I really don't like the song when she was in front row, I hope this song it's better too, for her to show more about her, cause she's very quiet in keyakitte, but MonaRisa together are very funny, more when they are in the background and have fun there, I enjoy every interaction of members with Risa, I love her.

19. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I LOVE SekAi but it is definitely not Risa's style imo. Futari Saison and Kaze Ni would've been better for her to front.

I actually have a theory that part of her role and character is to stay cool, as we know Shida has completely derailed and is being more herself (more power to her, I love it) while on KeyaKake. So long as they have location shoots where they feel more free, I'm fine with it.

I also really enjoy members' interactions with Risa :inlove: At one point I even thought she was the popular girl among the members but turns out it's Oda [hehe]

20. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    teach me something, so for key46, the honour is to be in the front row?
    is that kinda like centering an akb song?