Watanabe Risa (Berisa) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    i remember someone posted a post in this forum about Risa's father. From an interview, Risa said her father is very supportive about her decision for Keyakizaka46's audition. He even sent her off to her final audition.

i think their relationship maybe sounds complicated with her never call her father as otou-san or papa, but in another hand her father supports her too. I won't speculate more. just dropping some information here.

EDIT:
    Found the post here. http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/keyakitte-kakenai-2015-10-04.12254/page-18#post-1190978

i'm agree with Risa's relationship with her father shouldn't be aired and make fun. It's too sensitive and privacy.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice recap of "the cool" in keyakake

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I loved Bokutachi no Sensou a lot, and Risa looked so pretty in it. She sounded really nice singing with Berika, too.

4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    the bonus song for the 3rd single goes to risa.
    love the song, experimental idol/sacanaction kind of music

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  5. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Thank you. I like the sound of it and she looks super pretty (what's new?)

That guy is so relatable. :^O^:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  6. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Lol yeah you can't blame the kid, but I saw the ending coming as soon as he reached out to give the letter... I was just shaking my head in pity thinking, "It's over."

7. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Yeah, I knew it, too. It was kind of obvious. Hahaha.

I wish someone subbed/translated it. My Japanese is not that good, so I missed some words here and there. #InternationalFanProblems.

8. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    exactly. risa is the most beautiful keyaki member on my list beating berika with a very narrow margin.

I can only understand the ending monologue. Risa says "boring". It's so risa, lol

9. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I'm always amazed by her beauty. I think she doesn't get enough credit for it, particularly in this forum. Like, people talk about Maiyan's and Berika's beauty a lot.

10. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    maybe it's because beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and also she's sometimes not looking good in photograph. But in motion, nobody in keyaki could beat her fairness

11. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Man I thought I was the only one who felt like this.

I have to admot that I only started paying attention to her because of Mona, but these days I couldn't give a staright answer as to who I like more. They may not be the most vocal or most entertaining members in the group, but I think they're the most fascinating by a wide margin

12. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Actually, I think the only reason for Risa not getting an overflow of praise is that the Berisa Oshi here are pretty calm and just don't comment every piece with 'oh, she's so beautiful' and so forth. Also, we're such a minor number here that tendencies among members' opinions nowhere have to be close to the opinion of the general public or idol fandom as a whole.

She's not my number one anymore because I tend to support those strongly that need it, but I think I wrote a while ago that Risa's looks are close to perfection in my eyes. If somebody was to ask me 'Show me the most beautiful women you've ever seen', I think I'd show him/her a picture of Risa.

13. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    lol her pictures and such speak for themselves man.

[WARNING - personal opinions follow :) ]
    I always thought Akanen was the prettiest girl in the group, until I started checking Risa's pics... I was literally in denial for a few days like, "Risa, what are you doing? Akanen is supposed to be the prettiest! why are you doing this?" (True story, even though it only happened in my head)

but of course resistance was futile, I had to admit to myself that I found Risa, visually, more attractive than Akane and she's held the title of "most attractive Keyakizaka46 member" in my books ever since... and like @Atreyu says, I also think it just might extend well beyond K46

EDIT: this probably counts as preaching to the choir in this thread, but if the dear Reader happens to not be convinced wrt this young lady's fairness, I implore you to seek her individual PV's (the one's out at the time of writing are the first three) and watch them a few times...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  14. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I gave up finding the most beautiful face in Keyaki... Because just when i thought that Neru is beautiful, someone will post a berika scans. then an interview with photoshoot of akanen. then a magazine scan of mona. then a hustlepress of suzumon, then a video of risa( i love her dress-up doll vid :D) so yep, keyaki is one fine group.

15. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Actually, I was amazed by her beauty for the first time when I saw her Hustlepress pictures. I do agree that she looks way better in motion, though.

Good point, Atreyu. Her fans are pretty chill.

Interesting story. Akanen is very beautiful as well. Actually, like Alvin said, Keyakizaka46 is full of pretty girls.

16. sakae63

sakae63 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hi, I'm new in this thread and I just want to say that I agree with all of your opinion about Risa (God, she's just 100% gorgeous..:cute:)
    I started following Keyaki-chan just the end of October when I first watched KataMira MV and Risa was just stunning with her cool beauty in that MV. Despite her shyness and not to speak that much in some occassion, I believe she must put lots of effort in every works that she's done.

I hope she can explore herself more while this group is growing up.

17. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    hahaha yeah I Feel you... Mona's been messing with my rankings since the beginning and lately Neru has been demanding my attention. Then there's Rina, smh...

lolz what I did for the sake of my own sanity was to choose a handful of members to closely follow and to see the rest as they come

18. Midsummer Rain

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Hello and welcome!

Yeah, I think Risa has a lot of potential in many areas and I hope she gets pushed to unleash it. She is certainly growing already. I've noticed that she has been a lot more confident lately.

19. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    My advice would be to give up on the rankings. Eventhough I have Neru as my pic, i never came into the conclusion of who is my number 1. Also I gave up on which Risa ship i would like to sail. The NeruRisa, MonaRisa(this sounds perfect), i dont know why but i also like AoiRisa(Lol the bullying).

20. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    don't know man, I only like yurina and yone in keyaki but that doesn't stop me saying risa is the fairest, also berika too, and akanen completing my top 3 lol.