Watanabe Risa (Berisa) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm sure it won't the last. As she gets more mature, Risa is more comfortable with herself and her body, her self-awareness that she is not a teenager anymore but a woman has increased. Like Kojiharu in her last years in AKB48, there is an aura of classy/elegant sensuality about Risa that is hard to define.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    first week predictions?

3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Risa-sama photobook release showroom. She's beautiful. Very funny to see her shyness.

if the video does not show watch the video here

-----------------------

She had good promotion and many models posted on their social media about the photobook. Even pictures with Risa-sama and more.

I want 30k or more.

4. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    she's one of the members known by the gp and she has a great amount of female and male fans...im hoping for 45~50k

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    $1, Bob! I'm going to guess somewhere in the 35k range.

6. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Her team did a great job for promoting. So maybe 45-55k

7. patcharaphon

patcharaphon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Her photobook has got another reprint with 20,000 copies. Total 150,000 copies are printed.

8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Let just be honest... THE PHOTOBOOK IS A BOMB!

I had luck and got the 3 versions [hehe] (my girlfriend is her fan and Amazon version is disappearing).
    I recommend it very much.

Oh Risa-sama :worthy:

------------------------------------

On news. According to her photobook official Twitter and respective websites, she got the first place in Rakuten books, HMV & BOOKS, Amazon JP, Tower Records and TSUTAYA.

Congratulations Risa-sama!

[​IMG]

Original tweet.

• Like Like x 5
  9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My copy of her PB arrived in the mail today and it's very well done. I don't know if I could choose my favorite photo out of the book since they're all good.

Congrats to Risa :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Look who got their respective copy. [hehe]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Risa-sama photobook original tweets:

Tsuchida-san.

Sawabe-san.

--------------------------------------------

Be carefull with the next pictures, it would be dangerous for your heart... really dangerous! :fear:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Not my scans.

11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I have seen a scenario where Nogi fans in Japan like Risa but doesn't care for the group or their songs.

That is quite rare for a Keyaki member being loved by Nogi male fans.

12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない

You actually wrong. Keyakizaka have a lot of fans from Nogizaka46. In my case I'm not a hardcore fan of Nogizaka but on the HS you will see a lot of Nogizaka fans that I know. On my groups there are some some Nogizaka46 fans (both sex).

Obviously Keyakizaka46 have their own fanbase, people they gained by their own.

Now, Risa-sama is extremely popular with girls (her HS line is practically femenine sometimes) and other members too like Pee-chan, Muu-chan, Neru-chan or Akanen-chan. But her male fans are loyal and always care of Risa-sama a lot and I saw many Nogizaka and probably other group fans on her HS line.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

It's probably because I'm stuck on social media and never go outside. It would be much easier if I lived in Japan. Antis on social media are very loud.

Muu-chan is Uemura, right? She has a lot of antis on twitter especially from Keyaki antis and extreme Zuumin fans.

Risa is popular both outside and on social media. My impression from social media she has no antis.

14. patcharaphon

patcharaphon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Risa pb in first week sold 73,388 copies and ranked 1st place.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    Amazing! I'm so happy for her♡
    Risa's photobook arrived today and it's wonderful; it has beautiful photos. I can't believe how precious she is
    I really love it:cute:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jon Lima

Jon Lima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    YES!!!Amazing numbers, go Risa!!!
    :1st::banana::banana:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yes, Muu-chan is Umemura Rina-chan. She is one of the best HS sellers and incredible popular with a solid fanbase since the beggining.

Something we know here is "an artist (idol) without 'anti' is not an artist", and about Muu-chan antis, that can be talked on her thread. But just to finish here, there is a lot of rumors talking bad about her and her temperament and trying to make connections with Zumiko-chan graduation. While Zumiko-chan didn't say anything that confirm any rumor... all will be just that... rumors.

Risa-chan also have antis but not so radical because she didn't "disturbs" other members spotlight. And all that is part of the movement on the idol world, real fans protecting their oshis from toxic anti people. Not all in the idol world is beautiful. The girls are always under fire and the fans are a kind of shield with our support and words towards them.

The 'antis' world is a bit complex but they have not interest about the girls or the group, they just want to do damage, to find someone to fight, even we know about antis receiving money (like Maeda Atsuko-san, Shimazaki Haruka-san and Sashihara Rino-san antis). And we on the events tried to indentify them and we talk with the staff to took them out from the events or records.

I said this some time ago "That people (antis) have no respect, they don't think about the girls feelings, they just want to hurt. That is why I think we don't need to lose our time with toxic people, as fans and in every moment in our lives".

This is to all. Stop being destructive with the idols we love listening rumors. That doesn't help the fan comunity.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ay, caramba!

19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Belated congrats to Risa for the amazing first week sales. <3

I haven't received my copy yet but reading praises about it everywhere.

20. patcharaphon

patcharaphon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Risa pb in 2nd week sold 10,887 copies. (total : 84,265)

• Like Like x 3