Watanabe Risa (Berisa) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 4
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Thanks for this, love seeing the Ibaraki girls together :)

3. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    an offshot from non-no's shoot for the january issue:
    berisa.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Everyday my love for this girl grows and grows, such a quiet, graceful, unassuming beauty. :)

I've been looking for hi-res of her recent no-no covers too, so stunning

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Berisa is one of the pillars of Keyakizaka46

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I'm very, very biased but no other idol has captivated me as much as Berisa does. I'm worried that she has really affected my standards for dating women :p

Even her falling into the pool in the last KeyaKake was surprisingly graceful (oshi bias)

• Like Like x 1
  7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    [​IMG]

Risa-oshi-sama in non-no

I know I got flak for this before but I saw a photoshoot where Risa looked very much like Nanasemaru. It was probably intentional for the shoot as they even had the same hairstyle.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Haven't seen Risa-sama in Keyakitte lately...should we get concerned?

9. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

This is only from me but I kinda believe Risa having some personal project like a movie or drama that not yet made public. The rumor of her graduating mentioned before in general thread was also because of this reason, and Risa also replied that it's not the case through mobame (if I remember correctly). Also looking at how her name did not appear before when model list for TDC came at first but then announced later that she will participate. I personally think it's because she got scheduled on that day, but now it got re-scheduled

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I don't think my heart can take it if Berisa graduates now, what with losing Techi, Mon, Oda Nana and Shii-chan

Along with Yuipon, the oshi exudes that center aura and I am looking forward to see her center a single very soon

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I don't wanna jinx it but I think we may are kind of safe for 2020....... (please don't prove me wrong Keya!)
    more so I got the feeling Risa wants to challenge herself more but she also has a great sense of responsability towards others. I hope she'll find the way to do both this year. It would be great to see her on a drama or a movie.

12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I hope you are right that we are safe after a rocky start to 2020

I love Techi but I feel like Risa will do more of the responsibilities expected of a center, i.e. promotions, appearances and stuff, more of the traditional idol mould.

• Like Like x 2
  13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The oshi Risa-sama once again on the cover of non-no to be released on the 17th of March.

Hot dang, she's breathtaking.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Is it safe to say, with Techi leaving, that Risa-sama is now the face of Keya?

15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    She certainly has the knack for it, and her placement in the previous singles see her as no further than in the second row, so management is pretty high on her. She also has the non-no exclusive contract and plenty of modeling shows. Everything seems to be going well for her now (the effects of the coronavirus suspending activities notwithstanding).

Risa is perfectly loveable, graceful, unassuming and her dancing ain't bad either (I am judging and speaking as a non-dancer and with oshi bias so take with that what you will).

I prefer the face of Keyaki to not be just Risa, but Sugai, Nen, Pon, and a handful of others. As we learned from Techi, it can't be good to invest almost everything into one member. Techi was our ace, and she was amazing, but it would make sense, in this restart that we have, to invest in others as well and have several aces up Keyaki's sleeve (same like Nogi before which had Maiyan, Nanase, Nanamin, etc.)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I meant the face of Keya for the casual, non-Keya fans, or the general public in general. I love all the members, but not all of them are aces.

• Like Like x 1
  17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ah, cool, I get it now. Yes, Risa could very well be the face of Keya, she has been very visible in the public eyes, though Captain Sugai has also been and with her stage play ongoing too (or is it postponed?)

18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42

if the video does not show watch the video here

The oshi on non-no channel

My Japanese is still very limited but this is just too cute to not share

19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

The beautiful Risa is the cover girl for this month's Shonen Magazine, to be released on 4/15/20.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 2