1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Welcome to 2013!

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Jan 1, 2013.

1. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

Happy New Year Everyone,

Wow, quite a lot of hits from The Netherlands o_O, wonder how many unique visitors there are from the Netherlands.

mr.waffle I'll be going to Japan as well somewhere in April/May. Can't wait for it. Where are you going to be in Tokyo?

2. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Well, I don't really know what to say...

Thanks everybody for posting. Nothing is worse than a dead community.
    As a Murashige, Oya, Ami and other insignificant member fan, I really like reading posts in the Paruru and Yuihan threads about who will be the next center. So don't stop, people. :XD:

I joined this community in 2011 because this forum had/has the most active Miichan thread. So they are to be blamed for my existence here.

Also, thanks everybody who translates many things for us. You guys make our lives happier.

3. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

Happy New Year!!!

I've been away for a week and I've been needing my Stage48 fix, arrrgghhh!!! My in-laws don't understand my love for AKB so I only have my kids to support me in my fandom, LOL!!

Congratulations to HRP and ithebigc!!! :)

Looking forward to another year of AKB48 accomplishments and interaction with fans.

4. sekainoowari

sekainoowari Kenkyuusei

Happy New Year
    and Hi from my Playstation 3 AND PSP <3

5. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

Happy new year!

I am amazed by the ranks and the people visiting Stage48, those mexico's visits most be mine! LOL but since I live in Japan now, there might be other fellow lurkers :D

Recently, I haven't been able to visit Stage48 as often as I would like, but I am trying to go to some AKB events and make them notice us, foreign fans, how much we love them and that people would love to have a concert overseas (though, it was really cool they visited Washington in 2012).

Anyways, hope everyone has a very good 2013 and so far, I am looking forward to mine and AKB's activities.

Thanks to the staff, admins, translators and fellow members for making S48 a great place over the web [party]

6. topx666

topx666 Kenkyuusei

maybe 2012 is a golden age for AKB48. they create JKT48, HKT48, and making great sensation in Jakarta and Fukuoka respectively.

in Indonesia alone, I am as a Indonesian, admit that JKT48 is the greatest phenomenon in my country in last year.

I hope, JKT48, AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, and HKT48 can make great success in this year without forgetting their fans :)

7. seins124

seins124 Kenkyuusei

Happy New Year and Congratulations [party]

8. Theli

Theli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Since i don't know japanese and don't really have much knowledge about the entertainment market in Japan and J-pop in general, if wasn't for Stage48 probably i wouldn't be into AKB/SKE right now. I'm glad i've found the forum in the first search i did to discover "what the hell is this AKB", back in 2011. [hehe]

In these 17 months (most of them simply as a lurker [smirk]), i've learned a lot of things, discovered wonderful girls, listened to great songs and witnessed all the joy and sadness of follow such a extraordinary group(s). So i must say "Thanks" to all the staff and members who helped me understand a little better this awesome and complex world of AKB48 and all the sister groups. [clap]

Now on the wait for the 2013 surprises! :)

9. 48wotamania

48wotamania Kenkyuusei

Happy New year and congrats :) [clap]

10. MayugePower

MayugePower Kenkyuusei

Happy New Year I HOPE AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, and JKT48 Will be More Success in This Year [nod]

11. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    2011-2012 were amazing years for AKB48 and their sister groups in Asia, I am hoping they have even more success this year! Also a lot of the girls that previously were not quite 'standing out' are becoming more popular too and making waves, quite happy about that and the happenings on AKBINGO! and other shows. Also hope they try again to enter the American market, their single album release over here is not enough...

12. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Belated HAPPY NEW YEAR [hi]
    i've joined a few days ago and i'm soooo happy there's a comunity like this!!!! thank you [clap]

13. skuelele

skuelele Kenkyuusei

Super Late Happy New Year guys [party] [party] [party]

i really love this forum :inlove:

14. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Happy Late New Years from me, too!! [party]

15. madnan48