1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Welcome to Stage48's new home!

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Aside from attach image getting posted as large image -which in the past is in thumbnails- with scroll bars. What are the changes in the new software of the forum? How many did I just missed?

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I didn't change anything with the attachments at all, I literally copied and pasted the forum over. So any changes you find are news to me [hehe]

3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    The attachment prior to the migration didn't change but those newly uploaded attachments did!
    Its now like this one in the spoiler instead of thumbnails that redirect the page.

Attached Files:

4. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Hrm will have to investigate, it should be thumbnails to reduce bandwidth... no idea why things have changed since it was literally just a copy and paste job of the files!

Edit: The forum software uses an external program to make the thumbnails but it appears to not be installed. Looking into it now.

Edit again: I just realised it's almost 2am so it can wait until tomorrow. :p

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.