1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What about a 48G forum?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by chiuchimu, Jun 15, 2015.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

It seems weird to talk about general 48G topics in the AKB48 forum since the discussion can switch between different teams like who got the most SSK ranked members. Which members would you switch between XXX48 and YYY48.

Also I think a 48G forum would avoid tensions since it keeps varies discussions out of the group forums. Some people are interested only in AKB48 and don't want dozens of post about other teams or other girls.

2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I will agree to your suggestions. It will bring a discussion like the example you stated, all together into one common place. It will be easier to seach and it wouldn't be hidden in a MEGATHREAD somewhere.

We're realizing now, Aki-P isnt going back to an AKB48 only senbatsu and will continue to hava a 48G Senbatsu for big events... like SSK, Janken, select concerts and of course AKB48 singles. :^^;: Also dont forget those very "popular" kennin positions, everyone loves. :lol:

I would like to try and test your suggestion. But I'm afraid the mass here may not like it. [hehe]

3. chiuchimu

^Thanks for the support.

Another example of when this is useful is discussing scandals and how different girls got treated. In what forum can we talk about Miichan, Sasshi, Yukirin and Sakura all at the same time? We can't right now, but with a 48G forum we can without stepping on sensitive toes.

I wanted to post this in Suggestions but it's closed for posting. How do I get this suggestion to the admin?

4. chiuchimu

^Thanks for the info. I posted in there - hope someone in Admin reads it!