Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Jun 5, 2007.
Amaia Montero ft Lucas Vidal - 100 metros
Blackgaze goes to Grammy
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Arashi - Furusato
DIMASH KUDAYBERGEN ft ZARINA ALTYNBAYEVA - Question of honour
Bingo - AKB48
Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)
Bumblebee The Breakfast Club
Pop groups from UK:
1. Little Mix. Without doubt, No. 1 girl group from Western world.
2. Dua Lipa & Blackpink. Off course Dua Lipa isn't a group but a singer, also it's indeed her real name, not a stage name, she's of Kosovo descent which her parents fled to UK to escape Kosovo conflict with Serbia. She & her father run a foundation to rebuild their ancestor land. Back to her musical career, her collaboration with Kpop girl group Blackpink is one of the best collaboration of Western & Eastern artists.
3. The 1975. I describe this band as indie boyband because they're an indie rock band but their vibe is boyband. Hailing from Manchester, the 4 piece started as a highschool band and they changed names & genres multiple times including Drive Like I Do which was post-rock, they ended becoming The 1975 which is very pop.
4. Bring Me The Horizon. YES, THE SAME BAND WHO SUNG PRAY FOR PLAGUES & INVENTED DEATHCORE. They ended becoming soft now tho sometime they're still heavy but most are slower including pop-esque like this:
5. Muse. Well, that's not bad if their latest album is very pop as long as they can be versatile but Matt has to fulfills his promise that before he dies, Muse has to release a metal album.
Olé olé - Voy a mil. Great Spanish pop from the eighties
Musics from Italy
1-Molto bene,molto male - Ermal Meta
2-Laura Pausini - Inedito (feat. Gianna Nannini)
3-Ermal Meta and Fabrizio Moro - Non mi avete fatto niente
Madness - Our House
My opinion Gianna is circle italian rock. (sometimes that is wery clear... )
My hero is Legendary Lucio Dalla... At Italian music.
To Disco rock to Jazz influezed ballads... and what ever... ( But not metal? )
still the best piece by zappas
just recently getting (re)caught with the self titled 3rd album
the velvet underground - what goes on
cant help myself when see this xD. i used to enjoy their past stuff but must say im on disappoint train with their recent inclusion. not that im fully against pop music -that's foolish- but their references and approach kinda baffled me personally. i mean lame stuff like skrillex, U2, prince, ac/dc etc, with now more mellow , more overused nostalgia 80s meme, they always keep me disappointing since the 2nd law album.
i'll love matt again if he led muse into 70s prog rock epic . instead of go pure metal, they can refer king crimson or Rush for example. i mean the band got potential to be on the elite league but to me kinda wasted later on their career which became so stereotypical of "aging rock band went mainstream" aka Queen
Yes, this duet with Laura Pausini was really good. Laura Pausini's songs are not really my style because I like more of Rock, but this album called "Inedito" is awesome,I love her voice.
@Krypton Radiation @AloNeko here's one of the most influential Italian musicians, Giorgio Moroder!
Giovanni Giorgio Moroder whose birthname is Hansjörg Moroder was born in Urtejëi, a tiny town with about 5000 people in South Tyrol, a German speaking territory annexed by Italy in northern part of the country. He is regarded as one of the most important artist of disco music & named the pioneer of electronic dance music (EDM).
He was featured on a Daft Punk song which he talked about his career.
I'm listening to "You don't listen to Rock"
Aimyon - Kimi wa Rock wo kikanai
Lax'n'Busto - LLença't.
SAU - Boig per tu
I still don't know what they repeat over and over again in Llença't. I've heard that it doesn't have a meaning at all...
One of the loveliest songs ever, I always feel better when I listen to it...