What do you do when your fav idol graduates?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by d768, Aug 8, 2015.

?

What do you do when your fav idol graduates?

1. Continue supporting her

24.0%
  2. Choose another idol as fav

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both

72.0%
  4. Lose interest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

8.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. d768

d768 Kenkyuusei

Do you continue to support her by buying her solo cds etc, or do you pick another favorite?
    Or both? Or.... :) Poll allows multiple choices and does not have a closing period, so for as long as the thread is up you can vote(hope years from now)

Personally , while I do tend to lose interest, there's always somebody else (in the 48 group).
    For example, my fav is Sae, tough I do like Paruru as well, and a few others. Bit sad to see the first gens graduate, to be honest,since they are my first exposure(dedicated,perhaps permanent) having watched Majisuka Gakuen I and II. Before that(~2 months ago), I would've not been caught dead watching or listening to any idol related material(in the akb48 genre ~ cutesy jail bait looking stuff lol(to me Japanese women even at 25 dont look mature)). But now I'm hooked :D

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Do you mean what happened to me in March??

Yeah, i'm still looking for Airin's works and trying to support her, at the same time, I'm supporting Karen now as my oshi.

3. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    I will always continue too support her

4. SaltyGekikara

SaltyGekikara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I keep supporting them but also generally choose another favourite member after a while (after Yuko graduated the place was unfulfilled for a year before I fell in love with Paruru). I keep myself posted on what's going on with Yuko but don't dwell in the fact that she left the group. Thankfully there are so many girls in AKB48 that you can always find someone to support^^

5. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    ^ This. There is always someone new to support.

This has not happened to me yet but I would do both. :)

With other members I love that have left I have continued to follow and support them, so I would do that with my former oshimen too. And then just let a new oshimen choose me :)

6. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I would also do both as well.

Personally, as much as I like AKB, I'm already ready to see Takamina go off into the real world and prove herself through her solo singing career. With that said, I don't really mind her graduating from AKB and am already grateful for the many things she has contributed to the group. I'm going to follow her either way.

In terms of AKB itself, there are still a couple of girls in the group that I keep up with on a regular basis. On top of that, there's NGT48 that I'm now following as well. (I think there's a possibility in the future that I might become more of a NGT fan than an AKB fan.) It looks like I'll still be around the 48G fandom for a few more years. :)

7. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Try very hard to not cry for a couple months (still in Matsui Rena withdrawals...) and continue supporting her work. I tend to add to my oshi list more than I subtract but it's hard to keep up with the life of graduated members. I still try to keep up with Itano Tomomi and Shinoda Mariko.

8. michishige

michishige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Both. Acchan is my kamioshi, I still support her but now I support Paruru and Sasshi.

9. Persona

Persona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    both. i still support paruru when she graduated and find another girls who can caught my attention. like now, i become savoki oshi started from last month :inlove:

10. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Both .... and it looks like it's going to happen twice to me in one group this year :(

(NMB48, Yamada Nana earlier this year and now Kadowaki Kanako has announced she will graduate :( )

11. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    This is basically the same for me, I've supported both Churi and Airin on and off throughout their six years in SKE, now that Airin's graduated, I still look on her twitter for anything, I just support Churi.

12. IXS48

IXS48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Yuristic
    Just keep on supporting my favourite idol, I think it's quite hard for me to lose interest too. And if any other oshi actually came along, I will not lose my support for my favourite too.