What do you guys want to see for S48's NMB48 forum in 2017?

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by joooooooooe, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    A bit of time has passed since last post, but I feel like picking up the topic...

I support separate threads for members - not everyone is interested in everyone, and that includes also the most popular girls. To the point that I miss the ability to ignore threads - if I check only watched threads, I can surely miss the newly added. "Announcing" them in related topics would help (like Nishinaka's graduation could be linked from her own thread). In my opinion, if a possible thread covers a distinct topic and can be named semiautomatically (that is, it's name would be always the same regardless of the source or the poster creating it), then it should be indeed created.
    Back to girls - I'm envious of how @Humbucker keeps Nakai Rika's thread rolling with serious content. It's as meaty as it gets and with @fatrain helping keep the buzz it's really sucking in unaware passersby... After visiting this thread, when I go back to threads of my Namba girls and see almost every one of them with last post dating back a month (!!!)... I know how these girls really stand here in terms on fans. There is no point in hiding this.

What about pinned topic for forum-specific rules, would that help clear the possible confusion?

(Side note - forum's engine solves well one problem: links are not dependent on thread's title - they are not invalidated after the thread has its name changed, as this part is only informative. There should be as many links as possible to specific posts, as they won't stop working with a smallest change.)

I have myself used recently forum for checking my own old posts to see how I have evolved as a fan. Several surprises happened, though - due to personal character - remarks are on H!O's blog, not here. This is forum's main strength anyway: its history can be easily searched or just browsed linearly. Separating content into distinct threads really helps in seeking.

I'm on Twitter, but totally disconnected from NMB here, so I would like to know, whom to follow... I'm in the dark here. News EN/JP, matomes, fans - especially some like https://twitter.com/bluementaiko , whom I see sometimes being retweeted for funny snippets of shows.

I have taken the liberty to keep (selected, of course) gallery threads more lively with Ameblo photos, as I have them lying around, so it's almost braindead simple - and generates some activity. Really needed in this area.

2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @goratnik It's just much love! :lol: <3
    But you must see what @fatrain does in Sasshi's thread, as it was pointed before in this own thread. His work there is a masterpiece and help us to know how to do a really good job! :)

3. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Well, I saw his activity and it's enough to say, that it made me stumped LOL One and half months for reply... He was already at around 200 posts in this year alone when I searched for him... I wonder how he not only does this, but even finds time to drop posts around the forum. Impossible, I would say. Just keeping up with posts is tiring, being a poster, well, not doing best myself now.

One thing is bothering me in "News & Releases" forum: thread titles are a mess. Mostly the dates. In braces or without, going from nice (2017.08.02) down to (17/06/27 ~ ), then through 4/11/13- finally to 9/20/13- which gets me startled as to since when we have 20th month. MESS. Separators of border dates in a period is a story by itself - "~", "-" or maybe simple "to"? Surrounding spaces or not? Seriously, just looking at this I would give up on making another thread, as I would have no idea what is the correct format for the title - and titleless thread won't fly as well...

See you around, some big changes for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.