1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What does your user name mean or where is it from?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Mint, Aug 14, 2007.

1. hyounnie

hyounnie Kenkyuusei

mine is hyounnie because Hyo means Kim Hyoyeon of SNSD, she's my favorite K-POP idol, and Unnie means that Hyoyeon is older than me that's why I call her unnie. :p

2. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    my user name came from the nick name that my friends give me since my academic counselor is the dean, so the associated me to be his child "the dean's child" but i translated it into indonesian, so there my username begins, hehehe

3. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    My Nichname means Sunshine and it also was the frightening Name of my Moonkin Druid in WoW . With the Time i adopted it als Username in OnlineCommunities ;)

4. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I had the nickname "Nyanholic" as result of not think twice when I joined this forum last year, as also I wanted to change it since months ago but just now I asked to one of the administrators to change it,

Well, the current one is practically the romanization of the katakana characters that are used for my real name, sorta weeaboo nickname if you ask me, though I'm not a one of those kind of beings.

But at least is a bit more original than my former username, I believe.

5. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

^ i was thinking who is this guy in wasamin thread.. so you are Nyanholic.. [hehe]

------

oh, i was surprised someone remembered me in this forum... [clap]

arigatou..

6. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    well , here's the idea where my nickname was came , it's came from my most-favorite tokusatsu hero , or should i say i "borrowed" his name instead of his power . [notme]

IXA

and believe it or not i have some similarites with him , especially we're quite stubborn sometimes [hehe]
    IXA's user

7. NoJurinaNoLife

NoJurinaNoLife Kenkyuusei

It's a reworking of Tower Records' iconic slogan "NO MUSIC, NO LIFE," but I've made it more Jurina-centric.

8. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    ^ lol i love ur user name and i also love ur signature.

9. key_wiz

key_wiz Kenkyuusei

Well, I play keyboards, and I like to play as wizards in RPGs.. and it's also the nickname for Dream Theater keyboardist Jordan Rudess (The Keyboard Wizard). I started my so-called 'Internet life' at around the same time he joined the band so that's what I came up with as a nickname. Been using it all over the place for quite a while now and nobody seems to mind lol..

10. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    My Username is My Real Name :^O^:

11. Szilverberg

Szilverberg Kenkyuusei

I took the name Szilverberg (original Silverberg) of the story of the game I've ever played, this name was borne by an important family of the Suikoden series, because of their role as military strategists on both sides of the conflict.

yes hopefully with this name I could think more critically ... i hope :inlove:

12. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    My nickname? My current nickname, IndoPr0 originates from the classic Trackmania times.
    My old Trackmania nickname was IndoN00b. yea, because I was a noob at that time...
    But after having improvements, my friend suggested that I change my nick to IndoPr0.
    Thus, my current nickname.
    BTW, my twitter @followIndoPr0 g tothe @follow from an inspiration after looking at @followGrubby.

13. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    My friends and I made a video game clan in the past, and I've used the name since then. FMA inspired us.

My old name
    dragonfire

14. amour

amour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    it's french for love. xD
    i'm so original... originally i had plans of using something else. i didn't go through with it.

15. Aoichann

Aoichann Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    aonyann_
    I'm a fan of Kaichou wa Maid-sama anime. And just then I fall for a guy who like to cross dress(just like in AKB49 XD) and I started to use that name to well, conceal my true identity(?) and also started to use it as a Japanese name. [rock]

16. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

it's already my username in every website since middleschool. it's from 2 character of megaman X. but just say it meaning x for ten, zerozero for 00. meaning one thousand

17. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    The inspiration for my nickname is that Mayu Watanabe is my main oshimen and the fact that I feel that her charming personality has a godlike aura in the group.

I also thought it would be a cool and original username. :D

18. kawaeski

kawaeski Kenkyuusei

Bulevar Mira, Belgrade - Former Yugoslav Republic
    Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    "Kawaeski"..well, that's a combination between "Kawaei" and Polish name style ( -ski suffixes..actually, for women : -ska. Is there anybody here from Poland??) but, too bad..I forgot "I" so..here we go : "Kawaeski"

19. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    I took the name Ribbon because I really liked how Takamina used to have a big ribbon in her hair :D
    Because of that,I also like wearing ribbons :)

20. taiseikawano

taiseikawano Kenkyuusei

Mine is my name because I do it for everything and I don't really mind if people know my name.