1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What does your user name mean or where is it from?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Mint, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    My username basically means that I will be apart of The Yukirin World for life and I will never oshihen, but I am really close to oshihening to Mayuyu though....

2. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    sekai no owari and their song RPG.
    though Tenshi to Akuma is my favorite song, i just can't make up a good username with it so i go to an easier choice haha

3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    My username is actually the name of the little girl in The Ring!That explain my avatar!:p Her name is actually Samara Morgan but when I first started to use it,when I was about 12,I thought Morgan had a E at the end!I decided to just keep it that way!Kinda my own trade mark I guess!Now I'm mostly use it everywhere out of habit!I mostly just change it when I'm playing online games like for my ps3!Then I'm using Cry_Wolf225!Cry_Wolf is the name of a movie!

4. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

My username is the title of one of my favourite Perfume songs :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. kanaruaizawa16

kanaruaizawa16 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    Twitter:
    kanaruaizawa16
    I use the nickname "Kanaru" since 2006 year, it is a Japanese form of my former nickname, "Canal" (Spanish for "channel"), who I used because my former nickname was "Canal Plop". Oh, such a strange nickname from when I was just a child, in my 2001. I changed from Canal to Kanaru so I could move on of some things that happened.

Aizawa was the "family name" of a cyberfamily I went part of fans of the anime FullMetal Alchemist around 2007-2008 year. I like such family name for my nickname. Apart of Aizawa, I also use Abe, and now more often than Aizawa, and no, this is not because Maria Abe. I use "Abe" since late 2012 year, way before of become fan of AKB48.

So, you can call me Kanaru Abe, or Kanaru Aizawa. Or just Kanaru.

6. iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    iamcrazymike
    Back in 2006, some classmates in a theater class I was taking in college started calling me Crazy Mike. I guess this was because whenever they saw me I was usually hyperactive and random. So I stylized the name to "Crazy" Mike and have been using it ever since.

7. MurasakiSora

MurasakiSora Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Mine's just a username I made up as a kid back in the day when I used to play MMORPGs frequently though I don't remember how I came up with it but I've just used it ever since. Plus some of my friends started calling me Murasaki in real life as a joke and the name's sorta stuck with me ever since.

8. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    well, is easy... NMB48+Beauties LOL! :hehe:

9. ajeossi76

ajeossi76 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    My friend started to call me ajeossi, which means kind of older man in Korean (my friend is younger than me, so it suits). He got the idea from Korean movie, Ajeossi/The Man from Nowhere. I reputedly remind of main character of the movie. Not that I'm so good looking, but my view of life is kind of similar :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Nickname of Takamina XD

11. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

My nickname comes from FRIENDS, the American TV-show. I was blonde-haired back when I got my nickname, about 7 years ago.
    I am also a vegetarian and my friends say that I remind them of the character Phoebe a lot. So that's how I got my nickname since
    my real name is Pilar so they both starts with the same letter too :p And I love my nickname!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  12. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    Roxy is my nickname Bliss comes from my fav wwe nxt diva Alexa Bliss and akb48 comes from well u know ;) XD:p:mail:

13. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Wings of angels is a line from the first indoor guard show I did, which was to Janelle Monae's song which I am forgetting the title of right now (help me sister).

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Aozora Kataomoi is my all time favorite SKE48 song therefore I decided to use that name.

About those two x's, I am a fan of games with cross slashing.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    This account was made when i was 12 years old or something so i was still clueless and used my real name x~x

Anyone know hot to change it??? Please T----T

16. Mitsukichi48

Mitsukichi48 Kenkyuusei

Mitsukichi, as SKE48 fans must know, is a cameraman at Tokai Radio (well, more than that actually, hehe..).

17. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

when i was a kid, tales of symphonia was my favorite game ever (like not even kidding, i must have beaten it like 10 times total) and undine was my favorite summon spirit! to this day my family are like wtf when they see my email haha.

18. michishige

michishige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    michishige sayumi lol my first oshi

19. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    From Kiri-Jolith, a character/god of Dragonlance. Since everybody always omitted the -Jolith part of the nick, i ended up using only Kiri, which happily enough sounds like japanese ( and i say "sounds like" because i don't take in consideration the various japanese meanings)

20. Waterdance

Waterdance Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshida Akari
    I was trying to make myself and account to Last.fm, and my friend had this on her mind since she was listening to Water Dance by KAT-TUN. I fell in love with it <3