What is the hardest 48G song to sing or dance?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by 松井珠玲奈, Jun 16, 2017.

1. 松井珠玲奈

松井珠玲奈 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Just simply wanna know about it to minimize me and my besties' choices for a performance. We are hoping to make our performance as attractive as possible.
    We are not sure whether we want to focus on singing parts or dancing parts, but we are more likely to focus on dancing parts because there are a group of Koreans & a few non-Koreans are focusing on Kpop.
    Although we are 48 fans, but we haven't heard all of the songs yet.
    As a result, we would like some recommendations for
    1. Hardest 48G song to sing
    2. Hardest 48G song to dance

Therefore your recommendations will be much appreciated!!! Let's show the talent & wonder of Jpop to the audience!!!

2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Bokutachi wa tatakawanai and uza both known to be difficult dance.

Unexpectedly. Lovetan mentioned that kikkyou from A4 stage was hard to perform properly because of the reggae beat and unorthodox moved.

I believe she said this during the break in the shonichi. The only time she performed it.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  3. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I'd say to take a look at NMB's discography. Songs like Takane no Ringo, Kamonegix, MBN, Don't look back, and much more have demanding dances, I would say.

Singing-wise, I'd go for stage songs. I don't know if you consider the "rap" that is featured in some songs to be hard, but those make it harder to sing sometimes too. Namida Uri no Shoujo maybe? Not particularly hard but it may pose challenges. I can edit this later and give you a better list when I have more time.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hardest dance: MUST BE NAO

Hardest song: Seishun Dokei??

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Hardest dance: It honestly depends on how many people you have. If you only have a few, something like BwT or Uza would definitely not look good. BwT is especially heavy on the formation. Something like Must be Now would be best. If you have quite a number of people performing, I personally would go for Fukyouwaon. It's not 48G but the choreography and formation is over the top. If you HAVE to use a 48G song, do Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru. To be completely honest, I would do a song that has a more complex formation vs dance. Escape from SKE48 is nice too. Refer here
    Hardest song: I'm not sure if you are trying to sing while dancing or what but Fukyouwaon still wins. The "boku wa iyada" is just still amazing and needs a lot of emotion to pull off. You do need a LOT of stamina in order to dance and sing the song though. Not even Keyaki has sung it live so far. However, if you're just singing, i would choose a calming yet elegant ballad. If you're not performing, I would say that Setouchi no Koe is the hardest song. You need to have a really "smooth" voice to make that ballad sound good. The head note in the chorus also raises the hurdle. It's not a song that anyone can sing.

I would not do rap especially next to some Kpop songs because the raps of Jpop and Kpop are so different that it's just going to be humiliation in the end.

Keep in mind that if you're dancing an intense dance, practice a lot. Sync is the key to a good performance.

6. superficialfan

superficialfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    This was an excellent suggestion. I have similar sentiments.

7. Bekti

Bekti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    So far uza is the most difficult dance

8. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Agreed that most NMB's singles demand hard movements- Kamonegix, Takane no Ringo, Must be Now.

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

NMB48 as a group is the best dance group of all 48 I think and they have so many songs to offer as far as dancing is concerned. Slow then sudden fast pace, formation, Kamonegix & Must be Now would be there on top
    But for both dance moves and formation I have to go with UZA, it's like a full body work out from start to finish. The intro itself demands a lot, arms, body and feet. I have watched so many of their performances but few I think are absolute flawless. Any slight delay, out of line/formation member is noticeable, and yeah having a good number of people there helps a lot. I agree though, Must be Now would be great if you have few members, like 7, 5, well even as few as only 3 of you dancing.
    I can't suggest about hardest to sing. If you do both at the same time, I guess any song is hard to sing. Good luck, hope you do a great performance!!!

10. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Hardest song to dance to: If you have a small formation, you can try Darkness. It is SKE's dance senbatsu song, made for 7 people (like Must be Now) and can be used for less (the formation moves need 3 at least I think). Not really demanding moves but you need to be really clean and smooth to make the choreo and formation look good. Watch the perf at Nagoya Dome if you want to incorporate some robotic dance moves. I am going to suggest Escape too since everyone is into cool songs with hard moves.

Or better yet, use (a part of) the dance medley in Team S's Kasaneta Ashiato stage. It has the hardest parts of SKE's hardest dance songs. Surprised no one mentioned it yet.

(The SKE's onslaught cause imo SKE is supposed to be the dance/performance group. It is the main concept they are based on, so you can look into their discography. Oki Doki's chorus part is taxing too but quite idol-ish compared to other options.)

Notable mentions: Uza, Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai, Must be Now.

Hardest songs to sing to:
    - Singing while dancing: Dear J, Itoshisa to Accel, Akai Pin Heel to Professor, Must be Now ... (you will notice that most of this is solo songs, because team songs are not that hard to sing to when you have a bunch of members chorusing ie. it is not a problem when someone runs out of breath while singing. Ofc if you only have a few people performing then an averagely hard dance song immediately becomes a hard one to sing to.)
    - Singing with easy choreography: Mujin Eki, Sakura no Shiori, Green Flash, Bokuyou Taiyou, Seishun Dokei ... any ballad-ish song with a tricky part. The stages probably have lots of songs written for good singers, ex. Mushi no Ballad, Yume no Dead Body, Yokaze no Shiwaza, Manazashi Sayonara ... Or maybe you can look at the songs French Kiss release.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  11. hailey090

hailey090 Kenkyuusei

As for me, Seishun Dokei is the hardest song.