1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

what is your dream AKB48 GROUP event?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Jun-san, May 27, 2021.

1. Jun-san

Jun-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Satsuki Aika
    I was thinking with the lack of events, and Dobon/mobage ranking replacing basically every popularity ranking in the past maybe we should try to brainstorm some cool ideas AKB could do in the same vein as the sports festival, SSK, Janken, Singing contest etc. i think events like these create rivalry in the group that spices things up and gets fans hype!

I'm still brainstorming my idea so ill leave it to all of you in the beginning![hehe]

2. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Musical chairs for a-side center position

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Jun-san

Jun-san Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Satsuki Aika
    Lmao

4. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

I just want to see a new janken tournament for a center position -but nothing rigged. I enjoy this wild card chaos. Just let fate decide on which member/s the spotlight should shine. If its too risky for a single, what I would understand with the groups current state in mind, how about center for an album+main song, or for the main cast in a 30-45min "short" movie. Something to put attention on members who haven't got the chance to show themselves and what they're capable of.