What is your job/occupation?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by foojason, Aug 7, 2007.

1. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I'm a student of IR / Politics & Economics. I help out at friends' bars from time to time, but primarily I teach Japanese to foreigners living here and do translation / interpretation jobs.

2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I'm a Law Student [rock]

3. chewybacca

chewybacca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Twitter:
    mhcc27
    Commerce (Accounting/Finance) student. 1 more year left (unless I do research honours or something in Accounting).

Then it's off to the world of the Big 4 (well, one of them) and Chartered Accountants (i.e. CPA for you Americans) I go. Hopefully. [cool]

4. MERC

MERC Kenkyuusei

I'm a Computer Science student in my senior year. I also work part time at the University doing web development.

5. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm a Computer Engineering student. I'm in my third year because I kept shifting course. :hmm:(Its actually my third course the other being electronics engineering and marine engineering.)
    I should have graduated last year. :cry:

But I stopped trying to rethink what I really want to do with my life. [think]

Currently I worked as a security personnel in a national bank so that I could stay in the city by myself.

I plan on entering the Navy but i'm having second thought. :^^;:

6. shinelover

shinelover Kenkyuusei

Full time Science combined Arts Student in my 3rd year~
    Majoring Biochemisty and Japanese studies

2 more years to go! then I plan on getting into teaching :) (would love to teach Japanese if the opportunity is there!) not sure yet if I need to go get a teaching Dip. or not yet :l

7. luckyone

luckyone Kenkyuusei

Currently business administration student :) (and taking japanese courses)

8. czy

czy Kenkyuusei

I'm currently working full time temp in the government sector while taking part time Bachelor's in Tourism/Hospitality. :)

I don't have much time now to watch the girls because of my job and classes on weekends. :fp:

Come next year I will be a full time student and then I'll enroll myself for Japanese classes. :D

Then one day, I'll fly to Japan, Akihabara and take a photo of myself there. Always has been my dream to do that since young. :lol:

9. RiSbO

RiSbO Kenkyuusei

sys admin for microsoft platforms, and VMware

10. Tim

Tim Kenkyuusei

Currently I'm working at McDonalds. I used to work at a local Pizza shop, and it was a lot of fun, however I changed to Maccas because I had just finished my final year of highschool, and I wanted more control of my hours so I would've had more time to study.

Most people think the a job at McDonalds is a lower level job, but for a teenager, it is one of the better jobs in the retail sector, well at least in Australia it is a good job. I don't plan on staying there too much longer, maybe after my first year of University I will try and find another job, one which pays a bit more and has more security. But Maccas is definitely a good job for teenagers in Australia, and employers like it when they see McDonalds on a CV/resume.

Also, because I am on holidays until uni starts, I'm working a lot more, which has allowed me to purchase more AKB48 stuff. [clap] :cute:

11. Shimoneta

Shimoneta Kenkyuusei

I'm a cosmetology student. I want to become a full-fledged stylist and work in Japan's entertainment industry. ^^

12. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

I'm a Computer Science student at the University of Waterloo :) ! Currently, I'm on co-op, so I'm working as a Mobile Software Developer at Osellus Inc. :D

13. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Graphic/Web Designer. :p

14. Kashi_Yu

Kashi_Yu Kenkyuusei

just graduated from college, and have already admitted in law school.

guess in the future i will a laywer?!

15. Erinacchi

Erinacchi Kenkyuusei

Second-year high school student. Next year will be my third and last year in high school and it scares me a lot. I have no idea what to do with my life after school.

16. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Your young don't think like an old man, just enjoy what you have now. Just regret it later. :^^;:
    Seriously, don't over think things in life your just making it more complicated.

To update my last post:
    I'm specifically a Computer Hardware Engineering Student but I'll mix some IT course on it from the fields of multimedia.

17. hendrolist

hendrolist Kenkyuusei

I work as Engineering Design at Indonesia...
    [think]

18. A93x

A93x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I was in the exact same boat last year. I'm in first year uni this year doing a Bachelor of Business (Marketing). I actually chose a course which i thought would hopefully get me a job in the future. i didnt really factor in what i am passionate about and whatnot. last year of high school is tough with exams and stuff, but it's still the most memorable year as its pretty much the final year with all your friends and the people you see everyday for the past few years.

Everyone says first year uni is the best, but im not seeing it so far. Maybe because it's only week 2, but already the workload is quite alarming. I only have uni for 3 days a week, so i procrastinate way too much, and leave my hw on the night before its due. Enjoy your final year(s) of high school!

19. ★星Yu。

★星Yu。 Kenkyuusei

I'm a high school student :) freshman to be exactly :)
    Graduating from my first year this June <3

20. Gariko

Gariko Kenkyuusei

I was in a small printing press from 1999 to 2010. (worked all around from sales agent, pre press and post press jobs - had to do all around work since it was a very small business with few workers)

Late 2010 up to now, I sold the printing press and concentrated on a sugarcane farming business which me and my brother inherited from our grandfather.