1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

What is your job/occupation?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by foojason, Aug 7, 2007.

1. ahounokotoba

ahounokotoba Kenkyuusei

3rd grade university n freelancer as a part time (it`s hard to find part time in Indonesia) :lol:
    Happy yay!!! :lol:

2. WaSuReRu

WaSuReRu Kenkyuusei

haha dont worry my english is not that good too ^ ^

@erin
    hey congratulations for the job

3. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

I work in a factory which produces 'lovely' savoury pastry stuff. Quite famous in the UK where everyone 'up north' thinks they're really good but everyone from around the facory thinks they're crap.

Luckily I have a bit of responsibility in there so sometimes I get to boss people about. But most of the time I get to be in charge of very, very, very expensive machinery. Which I have a great knack for breaking :shock:

4. johnnyaiba

johnnyaiba Kenkyuusei

wow,where do you come from?
    Are you study in Asia?

5. limit

limit Kenkyuusei

I throw your luggage in here:
    [​IMG]

Or here:
    [​IMG]

6. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow, I'm pretty surprised and impressed to find people here who are engineers.

This fall I'll be entering my fourth year of college. I'm majoring in material science and engineering, and hopefully my schedule will let me finish my Japanese minor.

I also study business and real estate on my own as well as write.

7. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

^ Dang, you are one busy bee. I would think Engineering alone would be plenty to keep you occupied. All that extra knowledge won't go to waste though. You can buy the right house in the US or Japan with your knowledge in real estate and Japanese. And you can talk to Japanese school girls while you're at it. ;)

Sounds like the perfect job to me. I love pastries. But if I worked there I would probably get a heart attack within a couple of months with all that sugar clogged in my arteries. :lol: What's with the single quotation marks around the word 'lovely'? Are they sarcastically lovely? :roll:

Don't go near any computer stores. They have the "You break it, you buy it" rule. :p

8. Shubi

Shubi Kenkyuusei

For the moment, during the summer holidays, I work at MacDonald's... But it's HELL, so I'm not going to continu during school (this year is my last year of High School).

Working at Mac Donald's in France is sooo depressing. But.. Hey... Money €$£... <3 Just two weeks left !

9. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    I'm a video game programmer. Its a fun job ^_^

10. chibilolli

chibilolli Kenkyuusei

If it was a sweet pastry factory it might be more bareable. We make savoury pastry stuff like Pasties, Sausage rolls and Pies etc. The company has a big name in England although I don't want to say it :confused: Yeah that was a sarastic lovely. There's a joke with me and one of my friends about our Chicken and Mushroom slices tasting like fish (which they do). I always try one when their being made just to see if they still taste the same! :lol:

Good job they don't have that rule in work. I would owe them over a million pounds by now :shock:

11. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Haha, at least you're learning a valuable lesson. Stay in school and earn a degree. Then you won't have to be flipping burgers all your life. ;)
    Congrats on being a senior! That's the best time to slack off since SATs and college applications are over and done with. :D (Though, I dunno if you have SATs since you don't live in the US. XD)

Another one of my dream jobs. :shock: "Testing" videos games all day is my passion. ^_^

Ohhhh..saaaavoury pastries. Those are good too, lol. Still would have a heart attack though. I can't resist pastries no matter what form they're in. WTH? Fish flavoured pastries? That's kinda BLEH..Although it's probably a delicacy in other countries. :p

Your company must be a big name company to not be bankrupt by now. XD

12. Shubi

Shubi Kenkyuusei

Oh, we have a big exam at the end of the year named "baccalaureat". I guess it's the same kind of thing .

I'm glad I've worked at McDonald's this summer for that reason.. But still, as I'm not sure about what I want to do after University, I think I'll have to try some other jobs like that one before going on my own way ! ... <3

13. ©MicHi

©MicHi Kenkyuusei

i just finish my studies, im taking diploma in nautical studies..so im gonna work wif the company who sponsored me study as a navigating officer, may be this nov or dec im gonna sail :( .. work in a merchant shipping, so im not gonna be around for like 6 months once im onboard!!! and 2 months holiday and 6 months again, that's totally bad, in the middle of the sea, nothing there.. juz wif my H!P n AKB48 vids to make me happy ehehehe...

really hope that my ship will stop @ japan ehehe... and 6 months no AKB n H!P update!! NOOO!!! :cry:

14. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

I'm in my first year in my university.. majoring in Mass Communications :D:D

part-time student, full-time fangirl, i always say.

15. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Cool major...the same as i was back then :)

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i went into Business Finance back in when i was in school.

17. Ange

Ange Member

I'm a translator. Graduated. I work translating from English to Spanish everyday.

18. MilkGreen

MilkGreen Kenkyuusei

Oh cool! You master English and Spanish.. And you understand Japanese too..

I'm just a high school student.. '3'

19. HSaito

HSaito Kenkyuusei

cool

I´d like to become fluent in english like you

I´m trying to improve my english taking lessons at my university and I was trying to make some translations lately but my english isn´t clear yet (as you can see)

in fact my posts are usually confused

20. Ange

Ange Member

^You're not that bad.

And even I, translator, make mistakes sometimes.

Anyways, a good way to practice is visiting boards, reading, and writing in them.

I learned a lot like that XD