Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Faint, May 2, 2014.
Korean and Japanese only
but i have like 30 songs lol
most to least:
I like Joe Satriani. Can it be considered English?
I think that's it, but there might be something I'm not thinking of just now.
Many who listen Icelandic songs here. Name any good artist beside Sigur Ros. I also like Mum & Olafur Arnalds. Icelandic is one of language I'd like to learn but where can I learn it?
If you listen to Indonesian music and you aren't from Indonesia, I'd suggest you to begin to listen to Indonesian indie bands. My favorite such as The Milo (shoegaze), HMGNC (formerly Homogenic, synthpop), & Banda Neira (folk, too bad they've split).
I don't know what you prefer, but I have Árstíðir -- they became virally famous for their hymn 'Heyr himna smiður', sung in a train station in Germany, 2013. Very folk-y, when I need to back away from the electronic stuff...
Björk technically sings Icelandic in a few of her otherwise English songs, but I figured you wanted someone who sings entirely in Icelandic...
It's a hard language to learn, one of the hardest in the world besides Mandarin Chinese to master. As for web sources, no idea. Japanese is hard enough for me!
What about make another thread about music from which countries you usually listen?
Japan (mostly female artists)
Indonesia (local artists)
UK (in fact I listen to British music more than Japan or any other country)
Netherlands (off course most Dutch music I listen to is EDM)
(* I'm a Malaysian who loves older groups/bands like Dewa, Padi, Kahitna, So7, Ungu, Kerispatih, and others. I do admit I don't know about current music scene in Indonesia & Malaysia. No idea what's popular now. Current music in my library are mostly Keyaki/Nogi songs, haha.)
Japanese ( Mainly Jpop with some Kpop jap versions in there)
English(Selena gomez and EXILE TRIBE/ DAICE ENGLISH STUFF)
Vietnamese (SGO48 and LIME)
Chinese (Cpop & 48G)
English (Primarily), Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, Spanish
2. Korean (WAX Cho Hye-ri (Since 2000 to this day) and some drama ost)
In order of most to least:
1. Korean (I got into kpop first, I mainly listen to stray kids, suju, red velvet and some other old groups before 2013)
2. Japanese (I have an whole app for Japanese artist music to download!)
3. English (my native language but I have like 40 songs on my playlist for it haha)
4. Hindi (Bollywood bc I’m Indian)
5. Punjabi (my second language!)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2020 update lol
English, Japanese, Chinese (Canto and Mando), Thai, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Russian, German, French, Italian, Scots Gaelic.
English Portuguese (BR) Japanese and Spanish : ) But I also listen to Scottish Gaelic and Irish.
Im learning Portuguese so A big chunk is just songs I really like for learning.
1. English. Songs from the 70s to today.
2. Japanese. Mainly HaroPro & 48 groups.
3. Korean. Only girls groups.
4. French. I'm from France yet I've only got a couple of these.
5. Russian. For study purpose, but I can't really find a Russian song I like. If you guys got any, I would gladly hear it!
1) Japanese, chinese, tagalog, thai, indonesian because 48G
6) Irish and Scottish Gaelic