What the will they do after their graduation?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by norigiri, Jul 24, 2016.

1. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    It's almost 5 years ago since the 1st generation started Nogizaka. I know most of us don't want to think about the graduation of their oshi but it will happend :cold:. We had this year two big graduation so I started to think a (not so serious ;)) list of what will the members do after nogi.

PS.: Not everymember is include in my list

• Ikomachan: actress/tv personality
    • Rottii: indie singer, sing/dance teacher
    • kiichan: opening a smoothie stand with her weird mix
    • Maichun: full time OL
    • Karin: shogi profi and going back to be a full time nogifan
    • Ito marika: fashion designer
    • Ikuchan: opera singer
    • Maiyan: model/tv personality
    • Kazumin: varity personality/fashion designer (I think she said it in a episode of nogidoko)
    • Sayu-nyan: Super sentai actress
    • Kawago: model
    • Nanamin: interior designer
    • Minamin: baker (she wants to bake the best bread in the world[hehe])
    • Nanasemaru: looking for prince in the japanese version of "The Bachelortte"
    • Manatsu: fishing a millionaire in the rich japanese version of the "The Bachelorette"
    • Sayurin: seiyu voice actress (I read it in a article), not serious version: building up her sayuringo army to take over the world:D
    • reika and wakatsuki: after years of denying they finally announce that they are a couple and want to marry in the future :hehe:
    • Noujo and Maaya: tourist guide for people from english native countries:blush:
    • Himetan: enchanted the world with her beam:inlove:
    Please don't take the list serious and it's only a opinion. Feel free to write your comment or your on list. ;)

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I don't know of the other girls, but these 3 IMO are close to reality, based on what we see even now. I like this topic. Never really cared much about any idol graduating, until now, until I followed Nogizaka, specially my 2 favorite members...

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Popular and push member like Naachan, Maiyan, Ikoma, Nanamin, Ashu, and Hoshimina always get more opportunity to grab job outside group. But, what will they do after graduation?

This is my list:
    1. Manatsu: She can be TV talent. She is smart and funny.
    2. Kazumin: Same with Manatsu, TV talent, MC, and novelist.
    3. Marika: She have passion on fashion design, she also can acting. She can be actress if she take it seriously. The way she played her various role in some MV is fabulous. Her depressing expression in Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa, then her serious but comedic role in Secret Graffiti is gold. Need watch her movie "Eyes" to evaluate more. Glad she get another leading role in one part of "Anniversary" movie. I'm so proud of her, she manage to grab a movie role when management drop her from senbatsu. Prove your self Marika :)
    4. Ikoma: She still can doing acting, but wont big role i guess. Her best opportunity is TV talent. She have her fame to favor her career.
    5. Naachan: i hope she will stay forever:blush:. Well, she still can do fashion modelling, but kinda unsecured because male dominating her fans demographic. She still have plenty time to grow her female fanbase. Naachan also get more acting role lately. I can't say she is good actress, because i found her acting in 49 drama was :fp:. And Bemars just b-drama with bunch fanservise which not give proper room for Naachan to improve her skill. After grad, her popularity will push her to some drama or movie role.

• Like Like x 1
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Maiyan: model / actress
    She will have a movie coming this year and she has voiced her interest in acting since last year. Although initially she wanted to be a singer but her chance of making it as solo singer seems lesser than being a model/actress.

Ikuchan: musical / solo singer
    Ikuchan is defintely musical material and she probably has the most chance of becoming a decent solo singer too.

Misa: model / actress / solo singer / host
    Misa has a lot of potential, too bad she rarely has chance to showcase it and when she does, she is always overshadowed by the more popular members. Any of the above is actually possible for her and she definitely can pull it off.

5. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I would pay good money for them to do that right now.

6. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I don't know about the rest but I know these 3 will become designers.

Wakatsuki - Designer (Graphic)
    Ito Marika - Fashion Coordinator
    Nanamin - Designer and part-time model

7. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Nanamin will obviously work in the design field, though I have a feeling that she might retire the divertissement industry. Naachan may also try to become an illustrator (which such drawing skills, she has to)
    Misamisa, Ikuchan and Rottei heading for a solo career sounds logic, though I see more Misa becoming a musical actress or something in that taste. same for Himetan.

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

She did great on that movie. I think she fits well with horror/suspense, mystery, drama, slice of life genre. I'm happy she got the role. These kind of film are my favorite. I'll be looking forward for any future movies. Hope this opens up more projects for her, more success whether as an actress or if she choose, as a designer.

9. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    A few more.
    • Nojo: As a bad guy you can punch in the face to impress your girlfriend :^O^: (see nogibingo5 episode 9)
    • Kawago and Rottii: As yankees in movies[hehe] (see nogibingo6 episode 8)
    • Nanasemaru: femal and cute version of Godzilla <3 (see nogibingo4 episode 9)
    • Nanamin: fairy :corr: (see nogibingo6 episode 12)
    • Chiharun: love interest in jdramas :blush: (see Nogizakatte, Doko? Ep.148)
    • Ikuchan: 3 star chef :XD:
    Again don't take it serious! ;)

10. air

air Kenkyuusei

Nanase: Managing the reptilian exhibit at a zoo ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

11. albert.ink310702

albert.ink310702 Kenkyuusei

I don't get it for nanasemaru looking for prince ?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

12. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Personal impression!!:hehe:

13. Hikari P.

Hikari P. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Can't imagine them graduating. This is my only Japanese group I've been following. I've been through harsh times and nearly give up my dream. Their songs give me strength to keep going. They'll always be my No.1 even after graduation. "Long live Nogizaka46". :1st:

14. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    most of them are stunningly beautiful so they would go on modeling career easily.
    for the supertalented ikuta erika, I hope she'll become a broadway star, and also kawamura mahiro, I hope she could fulfill her fate as this generation's best japanese singer....
    and just like a quote in amachan drama: "every year they collect 20+ girls to debut on stage, but for the next 10 years only 1 or 2 of them would still relevant" or something like that.