What's your favorite 48/46 Group???

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Jurinavenclaw, Jul 15, 2017.

?

What's your favorite 48/46 Group???

Poll closed Jul 23, 2019.
  1. AKB48

68 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. SKE48

25 vote(s)
    6.9%
  3. NMB48

32 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. HKT48

25 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. NGT48

25 vote(s)
    6.9%
  6. STU48

9 vote(s)
    2.5%
  7. Nogizaka46

69 vote(s)
    19.1%
  8. Keyakizaka46

92 vote(s)
    25.4%
  9. JKT48

10 vote(s)
    2.8%
  10. BNK48

7 vote(s)
    1.9%
  1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    'Was just wondering, if only ONE of the 48 or 46 group can stay, which one will you want it to be? If you can only go to one 48/46 group concert, which one would be it?

Set aside logic or what's sensible, just go with your pure and simple bias.

By the way, treat AKB as stand alone group without the kennins and SG participants in singles and concerts.

Honestly wondering if AKB48 will top the votes here in Stage48.

Feel free to discuss your answer as to why and what do you think set your favorite group apart from the other 48/46 groups.

And I did check, seems like there's no thread for this.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    STU48. No explanation.

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    my vote to Keyakizaka! BUT AKB is... AKB! Now all my favorite songs make Keyaki, but AKB... like mother! all began from AKB... :^^;:

4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Group, right? NGT with no doubt!

5. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

AKB48
    Reason: Diversity

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    If you are asking which is currently my favorite group, without a doubt it is HKT (SKE would be 2nd)

If you are asking which group I would want to stay (if only one could exist) it would be AKB since they are the flagship, and they have the most iconic home base...

And hopefully they would absorb a bunch of the fresh members from the sister/rival groups since they need more members anyway.

7. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    If you ask me which one is my favorite then the answer is AKB48. But if i had to choose just one group to remain... honestly i couldn't answer that, would the surviving group get all the songs? The are to many songs i love from the others groups and it would be a shame to lose that in this hypothetical scenario.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  8. Vezon40k

Vezon40k Kenkyuusei

I'll be the odd man out. All my bias is towards Nogizaka46. lol I heard about them before I heard of AKB48, only found out about the latter while reading that Nogizaka was made to be the rival group.

9. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    NGT is for sure :D The unity between their members, and between the members and fans is so great.
    The group also has too many great personalities. Give them a studio-based show, I believe they will kill it.

10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I voted for SKE48. Yes, I know it doesn't make sense on how can they survive without the others in the "only one group remains" scenario.

Reason, well, Jurina being there.

As a group though, comparing variety shows (AKBingo, Ebisho, Geinin), SKE just feel so raw and real to me. I enjoyed old AKBingo but nowadays, feels like the new members are generally from the same mold. NMB on the other hand are too good in variety to the extent that while they are entertaining, feels too calculated and professional.

And yes, I just prefer SKE, hehehehe.

Though I still like AKB, NMB, quite interested in NGT though their songs aren't that catchy, HKT's songs are catchy enough though I don't like Sashi that much. I would have been willing to invest in STU but then again, they needed to employ the help of Sashi, so, will just watch from the sideline.

I honestly thought the Sakamichi groups will get a good chunk of votes since whenever I look at the timeline in tapatalk, it's usually the sakamichi threads that are active. Then again, they may not be aware or willing to vote in this thread considering it's in AKB section.

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's so complex, but I voted for Keyakizaka because recently I'm into them.

The second one is AKB, then NMB, then Nogizaka.

12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Man, this is a tough poll for me to choose... But if I had to select, it would be Nogizaka46. I could also chose Keyakizaka46 though, they're on a roll lately, but Nogizaka46 has a bit more experience - but I'm liking them, despite the Sony affiliation. I'm not sure what the future of AKB48 is though considering the fact Mayuyu's leaving amidst another Sasshi-centered Senbatsu single (and, yeah, Sasshi is from HKT48 and has been dominating the Tokyo girls)...

...that's why I'm more towards the 46 groups right now. I still listen to OLDER AKB48 songs though, they were really great during that time. This time though, AKB48 isn't what it used to be. :(

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    If AKS came to me tomorrow and said I could only choose one group, and all others would disband.....

I choose HKT48.

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@ryandtw Agree that AKB is experiencing a lot of changes in its fanbase lately... one that clearly (as of this past SSK) have voted that they want change... and are willing to pay for it with votes.

Nogi and Keyaki were adaptations to the market that AKB's product wasn't appealing to... and it's fairly obvious they were successful. ;) I think the same is happening to the core group, too -- mgmt's most likely had an attitude of 'don't fix what's not broken' for many years, but no one escapes time and the established idols from the golden days of AKB are all graduating. What's odd is that, despite adhering to this model like H!P before it... I don't think enough was done to plan for what happens when the big names, not to mention the most dominant idol in 48G history, inevitably grads too.

Because the Japanese (and lots of Japanophile gaikoku fans) are fairly traditional in what they like... they also treasure the days when their group was undeniably the hot thing, the rule-breaker. But it's getting on a half-gen since 2005... and new fans are in a market where they don't remember when there wasn't a massive AKB presence. They want *their* AKB, their hot thing. And if AKB isn't able to provide it, it's unsure any of the sister groups will either.

That said... my fave is NGT right now. To me, the rise of the group and its slashing of the traditional rules of idol development and success are the closest thing to 'hot' (other than the Nogi/Keyaki phenom) from AKS in a long time.

15. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I voted for SKE because most of my oshis r in the group, and the group just holds a special place in my heart. Got into the 48G because of SKE, and will stay a fan of them.

16. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Team 8 of course. Voted for AKB48 though.

17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Nogizaka46. There is something in their music that hits me right in the heart. Well, a lot of songs anyway.

Keya has a bunch of great songs too. 48 groups do not interest me.

18. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

HKT for sure
    Been a fan since 2013 and despite no album, no new stage, no weekly show(for now), just 2 single/year and lack of promotion from AKS they dont give up easily and their bonds is unseparatable beetwen the member inc. the graduated<3
    I really love those dorky babies in hakata[hehe]
    Seeing them grown up makes me like a mother with her now grown up child :cute:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Voted for Nogi before reading the first post. :whistle:

Got through it and thankfully my answer didn't need to change :blush:

20. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Nogizaka46 for sure, followed closely by Keyakizaka46