Where do you would like to travel?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Astro48, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Name any place that you'd like to travel if you have time & money.

Mine:

In my own country, Indonesia, I live in a neighboring municipality of Jakarta:

1. Raja Ampat. A coral islands close to bigger island of Papua in eastern Indonesia (Jakarta is in western Indonesia). This is the beach I'd liketo visit most, not only Indonesia but also the whole world.
    2. Wakatobi. Another beach I'd like to visit. It's an islands belong to Southeast Sulawesi province.
    3. Mahameru. Highest point of Java. Would like to hike this mountain, at least a beginning before hiking much higher mountains.
    If I wanna go to a beach, i don't need to leave Indonesia because we have ton of beautiful beaches here. Some of them are far from big cities so we can guarantee that they're free from pollution.

Meanwhile, here places outside Indonesia that I really would like to visit. None of them has tropical climate:

1. Japan. The country in Asia that I really want to visit. Off course, I wanna meet my oshimens. Also, Japan is my destination to pursue my dream, earning master degree, even more, I'd like to continue to work there, and marry a Japanese girl who reminds me of my oshimen.
    2. Barcelona. I'm a fan of FC Barcelona since Ronaldinho era. I wanna watch a match here, I hope I can go there to watch a match before Messi retires.
    3. Glastonbury, England. Glastonbury Festival is music festival that I think I need to watch before I die. I think Glastonbury is a dream of every British musician.
    4. Iceland. I listen to Sigur Ros and I watch a video on youtube of them performing in their own country. The band is from such a beautiful country.
    5. Any other Scandinavian country such as Sweden & Norway.
    6. Hallstatt, Austria. Probably the most beautiful village in the world.
    7. New Zealand. My dad once had a job training there and he said that New Zealand is the most beautiful place he's ever been. I hope I can go there too someday.
    That's all. Now please tell yours. ;)

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

On an unlimited budget, for say, ten years:
    1. Japan. Not having to work there would be ideal, I'd just stay at all the places I'd heard of in countless variety shows and research. Eat my way from Naha all the way to Wakkanai, over maybe three years, then...
    2. UK & Ireland. Have lots of same I have to see for myself. Again, no need to live there, just touristing and ghosting two years, then...
    3. France. I have this strange sense that in a past life I've either lived there, or was sent in WWI or WWII, and died there. Sort of a vision quest, I suppose... but I've actually had premonitions in childhood, of places that I've stood gawking at, later in adulthood. One year, then next is...
    4. Italy. Again something about Italy calls me there. As a kid I dreamed of belonging to a collective of artisans, training all their lives to perfect one skill... and other than Japan, there isn't anywhere such an ethos is stronger tradition, than Italy. Two years -- and finally...
    5. New Zealand. My last two years would be here... and where I'd settle and call home (once they improve their god-awful internet speeds).
    On *my* budget, whatever time I can find:
    1. Japan. Having family there helps a ton... but can't live there, nooo way. Their streets are clean and food is amazing compared to any US town I've been to... but their social progress score is 1980s US (except Tokyo -- one prefecture of 47) and I'm too damned old to adapt to that.
      Esp want to visit Okinawa, Kyuushuu and Chugoku / Shikoku prefectures in general (Buddhist temples), Kyoto (history), Shiga (Lake Biwa), Yamanashi (Fuji-Q Highland), Aichi (Toyota City), Mie (Suzuka Circuit), Tochigi (Twin Ring Motegi), and of course Tokyo. Hokkaido I may see a bunch of in the next few years as my family wants me to visit while my mom's generation are still alive.
    2. New Zealand. Still my choice for spending hard-earned money, plus the wife loves it there. Nice place to hunker down while the rest of the world goes up in Luddite-suicide-zealot tantrums and broflake stonewalling, radioactive ash of strontium-90 and caesium-137 hopefully sterilising them from the gene pool...

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Was just referring to the state of the free world in general (tongue in cheek, of course)... but that's a novel I'll have to add to my list. ;)

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I wanna travel to all the micronations

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Singapore is a microstate and it's close to your country. But I wanna go to Faroe Island instead.

6. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I wanna go to Monaco, especially Liechtenstein...

7. unkowwn

unkowwn Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Just came from Vancouver from Beautiful British Columbia.

It's a really beautiful place, no kidding. People there are so sincere and welcoming. I ate the pavement while taking a bike for a spin at Stanley Park though. Remember kids wear a helmet!