1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Who do you think will be Captain?

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by YuNcHuNsA, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Varianth

Varianth Kenkyuusei

It'd be almost impossible that it would happen for many reasons. But they'd just need Himetan to take her down a peg like in that little sister episode if ever haha

2. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Sugai Yuuka looks like Sayanee and can lead Keyakizaka like how Sayanee leads NMB. [hehe]

3. air

air Kenkyuusei

Sugai Yuuka as captain, Moriya Akane as vice captain.

Yuuka has presence and is confident in speaking, she has also been responsible for a lot of MC and announcement (aside from Techi); Akanen has the energy and while she is a good conversation mover, her performance to the public isn't as reliable as Yuuka yet.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

@air Your prediction is very accurate!

It has been announced in mini-live that Sugai-sama will be the captain, and Akanen will be the vice-captain.

5. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

So I'm actually very pleased and excited that Sugai Yuuka is the Captain and Moriya Akane is the Vice Captain. Not only cause it called it But also because I think they both fit those roles amazingly --even though I'm not sure what responsibility the Vice Captain has. In any case I'm very proud of Akanen and Sugai -- two of my favourite girls.

6. 10Ten

10Ten Kenkyuusei

Actually that's hilarious because I think that's one of the reasons I subconsciously fell in love with Sugai!

7. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I couldn't be more happier with the newly appointed captain and vice captain.
    Sugai-sama is very suitable as Keya46 Captain and Akanen will be there by her side as Vice Captain.
    Congratulation for both... !!!

8. air

air Kenkyuusei

Eyyyyyyyyyyyy Yuukanen my bbs

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

9. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

And now my orig ship is sailing. :cute: kiddin'

I think most of us already expect this but still amazing. Congrats to Sugai and Akanen. The ojou-sama combi who are now the leaders of the group. :worthy:

10. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    After Ozeki's comment as to whether Keyakizaka needed a Captain or not, I wasn't sure Keyakizaka would actually get one. Alas, most predictions were right about Sugai-sama. Congratz to both Sugai-sama and Akanen.

11. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    So, ozeki also made a comment about whether keyaki needed a captain or not? I only remember hirate and suzumoto said in magazine interview, it wasn't necessary to have a captain.

Sent from my Andromax C46B2H using Tapatalk

12. air

air Kenkyuusei

Keyaki was long overdue a captain. Formalities makes a huge difference when it comes to authority.

Leaders pop up naturally in a group, whether by wise of talent or age, but having an officially recognised captain means someone can be hold accountable for the good and the bad, and that alone makes it gives the person responsible more confidence when speaking (or ordering, if need be), while those under the leader are more likely to listen without holding a grudge (or feelings similar to that effect).

The whole 'we don't need a captain' thing was just what Sony told the Keyaki girls to say, or at least what the girls justified their situation (that Sony put them in) of not having one (until now). If anything, the most relieved person would be Hirate - Sony should be glad that the girl is as tough as she is, because to stay sane as the sole person under the spotlight (captains usually divert media attention) when the group is under constant media attention, is no small feat.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Maybe you're right. I thought Hirate had a good point when she said having a captain might make people slough off the responsibility, instead of all being responsible together. But this way, the captain really has emerged on her own, and then has just been confirmed. And Sugai is so responsible, and not a bossy person or a know-it-all. Her tiny edge of ponkotsu also makes people sympathize with her and want to help her. And she is so well-spoken, as well as having that bit of aristocrat about her that is amazing for the group's image with the public -- and with the powers-that-be (network execs, the prime minister, lol).

Akanen on the other hand is a bossy person. Hopefully she can be the muscle for the gentler Sugai, and meanwhile can have her rough edges rubbed off by working with Sugai before she has to take over (in a few years, probably).

I hope that Hirate has been able to preserve her sanity through all this tremendous pressure that she has been under -- and is probably still going to be under. It's wonderful that she is getting this period out of the limelight before the next single. And that she will not have to do all the talking when the next single comes.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Plus not to mention members has seen her work hard trying to handle all the public speaking / leading the MC, and sees her writing a lot of notes and practicing backstage and even tries to coordinate with other members