1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

That blows. She was one of the first NGT members I really liked. Unfortunately her unique personality got buried under the sea of cute faces, as so often happens in these groups. I hope she gets a job doing something she likes in the anime industry or something.

2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Ino Miyabi announced. First Danna now Miyabi... all the beauties are graduating.

Current 15th gen oldest: Ino
    After Ino's graduation: Yumoto

Current 15th gen tallest: Ino
    After Ino's graduation: Tatsuya

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Damn.

I quite liked her, but the girl never got anything.

A shame.

4. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Her family name is Iino. :^^;:

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That's just sad. I really like Miyabi even though I didn't follow her closely. I saw that it was her birthday like 1-2 days ago? She turned 20. I guess she maybe found something else she wants to do in her life, but maybe she will continue her career after graduation. If you see, the other new gens who graduated in the past months mostly found agencies & start getting some jobs... I also know Miyabi keep in touch with some of those new gen grads (like Naanya), maybe that made her feel like moving on to do the same as them, or maybe she just wants to quit the industry (this would be sad ._.). 15th gen debut feel like yesterday even though it was 4-5 years ago ;_; it's so weird to see them graduating so young. and it's the ones that I like who graduate LOL I guess I'm just not lucky.

6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    another ichigochanzu graduate? wish the best for Miyabi. I like her a bit from some AKBingo appearance. But she rarely get anything, and already turn 20. So maybe it is the best for her.

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Stu Kuroiwa Yui and Nogi Ito Marika almost simultaneous announced grad just now

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    nooooo Bebitan :(

didn't expect a stu member to graduate so soon

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Goto Risako of SKE48 Team S is the latest member to announce graduation. Dasu and Kaotan are now your final 2 SKE48 3rd Gens (Crazy that both AKB48 and SKE48's 3rd Generation Final 2 Members are their most popular members).

With that announcement. We are up to 44 (Which was the total of graduates all last year).

10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Looks like no one here posted about Fuuchan's graduation announcement?
    https://twitter.com/OfficialMRK48/status/918089913052028928

it happened one week ago. it's sad since I like her and she is still young, but I guess she has her reasons. Almost everytime a member graduates, it's one less member that I know in 48G, since I don't learn any new names/faces for quite some months now. it just makes me feel more detached from the groups :S

11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Yes yes :cry2:

Since she’s leaving in March, the 17th single better be Fuuchan center and not Sayanee or even worse, Aayan :gavel:

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And Dasu and Kaotan are old ladies (in idol years) at this stage, they can't be staying much longer than next year I'd imagine.

13. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Sasshi would seem like a solid candidate in the surface, but it looks to me that she's only stopping with Sousenkyo... I don't think she will announce graduation earlier than Kitarie's graduation... Yukirin and Miichan (knowing that Yukirin has a Tokyo Dome dream with people like Miichan included) seem likely to graduate one after another now, the order doesn't matter, I think they'll leave in the same year regardless. Between Dasu and Kaotan, for me Dasu seems likelier to leave first for some reason I can't quite explain. Shiichan might be on her last as well, she's 4th gen and she's quite old in comparison to the rest of the girls. Myao, I want her to stay so bad, but she's not doing much better than Shiichan so she might want to move on ;;;;;

I pray with all my heart that Sayanee decides to stay for a little longer, but her prospects outside the group get better and better every day and she seems ready to do just about anything. I wonder if management is convincing her to not announce anything yet behind the scenes. And someone put those ichigochanzu on a leash before everyone runs away orz the ichigo exodus needs to stop.

14. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Sayanee seems like she's one foot off the group since her solo debut, lol. Her not entering SSK, the gimmicks around "Boku Igai no Dareka" and the song itself, pushing Miru to represent and center everything NMB...

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I can see Sayanee announcing it next year and leaving in 2019.

She probably doesn't want to steal Fuuchan's moment (or the lack of it), and I can see her staying in the group for a bit more and declining centers so the group isn't as dependent on her.

Sasshi isn't leaving until she performs in the STU boat, so... give it a couple of years.

16. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Basically, Sasshi's graduation requirement looks like this
    [​IMG]

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Kimoto Kanon of SKE48 Team E is the latest one to announce her graduation.

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Congraduation!!

19. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    expected but nooooooooooo :(

20. lunakitten

lunakitten Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Every time I deiced I like someone in SKE they announce they are graduating. Due to this pattern I can predict Furuhata Nao, Kitagawa Ryoha and Goto Rara will announce beginning of next year that they are leaving.