Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's okay she really became the Lemon of her dream :awesome: Let's wish her the best.

2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yeah, she's the same gen as the recent transferees (Izuta Rina, Abe Maria...) but I'm not sure if JKT even need a new transferee since they're already established on their own. We do have other new groups coming up though (MNL, MUM... now, as far as I know, Indian people are really obsessed with pale skin, so she wouldn't be a good fit for MUM, but I don't know about MNL).

But if she decided to transfer to any international group, it would be a huge decision since it would mean she'd give up a stable job after university graduation. Japanese people are really particular with timing of job search, so if you don't get a job offer while you're still a student and start working immediately after graduation, it will be hard to EVER get a regular, stable job. I'm not sure what her plans for the future are (idol/some kind of showbiz work vs a regular job) but if she has ANY intention of getting a regular job, transfer wouldn't be a good idea for her.

3. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Yeah that would matter if she wants a job outside showbiz, but if she intends to stay, it doesn't matter much.
    The reason I see for JKT to receive new transferees is the success their former transferees had. Excluding Takajo who didn't benefit from it, Harugon was JKT's Sasshi if I may say it like that, and Chikano seemed to have focused completely in JKT, though I don't know what are her plans for the future.
    Basically, having these examples, I can see mngmt interested in transferring more girls, and the girls themselves interested in the transfer. JPN48 is a battlefield and with the right timing and mindset, international transfers can be a way to build a career while still being affiliated in some way to 48G which can give some safety and exposure.

4. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Yeah, I think the most important thing is what her plans for the future are.

Just wondering if Indonesian fans care a lot about skin color? Naana is one of the darkest girls in 48G (hell, she might even be the darkest). I personally don't care about pale or dark skin, but not sure about most fans?

5. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Considering most of them are actually more stereotypical toward typical "white" Asian. As long as they're willing to blend and not alienating themselves (lowkey like Akicha did), I think she can cope well. Lbr, the kaigai members are actually helping the group to keep the Japanese workers' interest around the business district (since none of the locals can really speak Japanese fuently, if I'm not mistaken). Japanese casuals responded well to them too, so honestly, they kinda need at least one kaigai member. Especially now, JKT is slowly being promoted as Japan-Indonesia cultural bridge or something like that.

Is it okay to bring JKT in AKB threads, lol. After a particular member going off with the Indonesia hatred in 51st single thread (in BNK too), I'm kinda anxious bringing this up outside of JKT's base :^^;:

6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

It’s totally fine as long as it’s relevant and not obnoxious lol. Some people just LOVE to bring JKT into everything, whether it’s relevant or irrelevant

7. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    This is true, primarily because of Harugon I think, and also because management seems to be investing more in the international groups. Recently we had things like NHK World Senbatsu, allowing intl. members to apply for Renacchi SSK, and annnouncements like Team 8 + BNK joint performance in Myanmar and that Center quiz for a special senbatsu which also may include intl. members.
    That's why I think international transfer is a good option for the "underdogs", instead of early graduation (if there is interest in doing so, ofc).

8. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

What about Jurina? She's been around for 10 years. Super high chance of her winning SSK this year... I think she might have started thinking about graduation already (probably)

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

But SKE doesn’t even have a stable center yet. I think once they do, Jurina will say goodbye

10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Jurina said in 2016 sousenkyo she will stay in the group for other 5 years (probably that's her contract), so she'll stay until 2021...

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    And renew contract another 5 more years

12. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Jurina also wants to aim for the record for longest career as a 48G member so assuming Mii-Chan graduates this year Jurina will be in till 2021 at the earliest.

It’s safe to say Jurina has been one of the most passionate about being an idol in 48G history, 10 years in and she still looks like she is having fun and has the ambition/drive to keep on going (a lot of the other girls start to look like they are on autopilot before the 10 year mark). Jurina has been living under the shadow of her senpais for so long that you can feel her thirst to leave a mark on 48G history hasn’t weakened a bit, hence her crusade for #1. I do think if she wins SSK this year she may announce it as her last and spend the rest of her years like Yukirin/Sayanee and slowly guide the next generation before graduating in 2021-2022

13. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

I agree. I really have to give Jurina credit for truly loving her job (or at least successfully pretending to). Watching her perform is always enjoyable, and more of what I consider to be a standard "idol" performance. It's probably because she was placed front and center at the very beginning alongside people like Acchan and Yuko, so she had to fight hard to stand out.

14. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Recently on TV Sakura said that Jurina can seem more argumentative and thorny compared to a 'traditional idol' like her and Jurina pretty much said what you said, that since she got airdropped into the spotlight from the very beginning amongst extremely tough competition she always had to fight her hardest to prove herself. She still has that warrior spirit that the first generations shared from before AKB became a juggernaut franchise.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Anyone has speculations on who graduate next in HKT?I like to think they have good track record on not having that many grads so far compare to other SG mainly because I think one of the girls mentioned during their 6th year anniversary that even if 6 years had pass,they still had a lot of first gen!

Since last year,I've waiting for Mariri to annonce her graduation!It's like I want her her to (on the contrary) but since she's the second eldest member after Rikopi(not counting Sasshi) and she's mostly a theater girl I figured she'll announce at any given moment!Which kinda prevent me consider her officially my main oshi since I don't want to keep changing!

I'm also thinking that even if Rikopi is the eldest,she might stick around for at least a year or 2!Since she's good at MCing and interact with other members,I think management and Sasshi might convince her to stay!At least until some other members can pick up the slacks and keep the MCs interesting!

I'm really into HKT and I'm really not looking for the mass graduations even though I know it can make good "drama"!

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ any of the non-senbatsu girls who are graduating from high school should be considered in that list. The only one that comes up on the top of my head is Maikomu.

Mariri is well above the age of entering university. she decided not to attend university and being an idol is her full time job (even though there's a lack of activities). I don't think she'll graduate unless they (management) doesn't allow her to be on stage for theater performances, which is highly unlikely.

17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I think you know she is a stage actress. So she has a good stable job. if she wants to focus fully on that career, she will graduate. :wtf:

18. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Aki is in the same school/year as her but I doubt she'll graduate since it's to early and things are going great for her!Aki is also older then Amane by one day but I doubt she'll graduate as well since it might be to soon too!Then again you'll never know!I looked the members by age and the members that are going to graduate from school this year(the 18 years old,right?) that aren't senbatsu-ish are Ueno,Yuna,Bibian and ODA!I'm less incline to think the newer/TII members are going to graduate soon (even though I just learned only recently has been around longer then I thought or noticed) but then again Tsutsui announced last year!If I were to guess,I think Ueno and Yuna has higher chances to announce this year!Maiko too I guess since she's a first gen!

On a side note,what do you think of Boss?I don't think she'll announce it this year but I wonder when she will!

19. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Yuutan just announced

20. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Nogi46 Ikoma Rina
    Newspaper announced it.