Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Half of them graduated after half a year in 2010, other half in 2015, Kojima Natsuki was the only one left.
    So, yeah, that generation disappeared kinda quickly, but that was almost three years ago.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Still, she can stay two more years. :^^;:

Is 2020 important because of the Olympics?
    Cause I'm still to be convinced they are even doing anything related to it lol

Still, the candidates to future GM (Juri, Naachan, Okabe) are already 20-21, so either they graduate the title with Yui, or they make the title a short-term job.

3. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Considering Yukirin is 26 (27 this year), it would make her 29 during the Olympics. As far as I know, 29 is the limit to being a 48 group member, having to graduate before turning 30. So yeah, unless Yukirin is really aiming to perform at Olympics and dragging her graduation until then for that sole reason, I doubt she's stay until then. Then again, the rumored Olympics performance would be a cool time to graduate [hehe]

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

AkiP has said he doesn't plan on incuding AKB in the Olympics, so... :confused:

5. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Back to the confirmed graduations for a moment...

I try to keep a list updated with the dates members are going. This comes from Twitter, fan accounts, etc etc. This is what I have coming up, and if there are any mistakes please let me know. Also with the TBCs - if anyone has any new info or dates, again I'd love to know.

21/03/18 - Ui Mashiro (HKT)
    23/03/18 - Melody Laksani (JKT)
    25/03/18 - Ozaki Mami (STU)
    27/03/18 - Mizokawa Mirai (NMB) and Ichino Narumi (SKE)
    10/04/18 - Yagura Fuuko (NMB)
    14/04/18 - Kitahara Rie (NGT) (concert, need a stage date)
    15/04/18 - Cho Orie (STU)
    16/04/18 - Ickikawa Miori (NMB)
    Aug 2018 - Kojima Natsuki (AKB)

TBC: Tano Yuka (AKB), Nakano Reina (NMB), Yamada Marina (HKT), Ikoma Rina (Nogi), Kawamura Mahiro (Nogi)

6. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just been looking through the latest updates on SKE48 threads and I see that Takatsuka Natsuki (Nacchi) announced graduation today.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Team 8 Tsumugi announced her graduation

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

WHAT. SHE WAS SUCH AN ADORABLE GIRL. Such a shame :( Maybe it has something to do with her break

10. sininano

sininano Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    egoyuna
    Noooooooooooo. She's my favorite of team 8 :( Couldn't say it was unexpected though...

11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Yamamoto Mao(HKT) announced her grad!Expected it since she didn't entered the ssk!

12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so many hkt graduations

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Should've come as no surprise ever since the loss of their weekly crown programs and sudden heavy reliance on their annual program.

Having your schedule filled only with theater perf could make you question your priorities, especially for people past-high school age. Even AKB girls had it better with their multitude of show program.

Bear in mind that most HKT graduation for latest 3 months comes from unranked girls, so it speaks for itself the multi-layered difficulties they had.

14. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    SKE48 Team S Co-Leader Inuzuka Asana just announced her graduation.

• Like Like x 1
  15. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Just an aside to the member that disliked x_AozoraKataomoi_x's post
    I understand you might not like the news, but it's not really fair to award someone with a dislike because they are the bearers of bad news...

• Agree Agree x 7
  16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I agree. I can't imagine a reason for disliking the post except mistaking the meaning of dislikes so I removed it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

A member who spent 8 years in the group, even got named a co-captain, and never once got to be in a senbatsu. And, unsurprisingly, consequently never ranked into any sousenkyo.
    I mean-- 8 years-- and not even a pity 14th place, backrow, gets a clear face shot in the video for maybe half a second, insert into even one?!
    I get it for AKB48 since they get half the positions drowned out be kenin from all the various groups... but in a sister group?!
    Just how exactly does that happen? Just what are you guys doing over there in Nagoya?!

But, I guess on the flip side, what on earth possessed her to stick around for this long when it was clear that nothing was ever going to get any better and her hard work throughout her entire teen years was entirely wasted?

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It depends on whether you define it as time wasted, I doubt she would because she enjoyed being an idol.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

A girl who enters the sousenkyo every single year from the 3rd to the 9th is not happy with "what they are".
    You are just trying to delude yourself by claiming otherwise.

Besides, even if the company wanted to keep 10-12 spots of the senbatsu the same girls forever until those members graduate, that still leaves 4-6 spots to rotate the other members through. With two singles per a year, there really is no excuse not to give everyone who is in the group for more than 5 years at least 1 A-track appearance in their career.

In this case-- it is clearly a member who got utterly buried and kept holding on and holding on, entering that sousenkyo every year in hopes her fate would change. But-- naturally-- it didn't because she was never given the opportunity to get the exposure necessary to turn things around.

Really, though, if it is so inconceivable to you that they could possibly give every member at least 1 turn in the senbatsu eventually without reducing every group down to only about 20 members... well, maybe that's not such a bad idea.

The groups should only have enough members as they can make each member be special. Otherwise they are just wasting everyone's time-- especially the girl who is going to be left to eventually go out there afterwards with no education, no hobbies from which she could have gained any real skills, no job experience applicable to anything she could really apply for, no links to any agencies to get further work and not even enough fame to go out there and fish some rich guy to marry so she can just go be a house wife.

Right now, can you point to anyone who left AKB48 group after being in it for years and never getting to be anything more than a theater girl who went on to do anything else?.... (other than adult videos, obviously)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

You're just projecting about Murashige again aren't you?

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 3