1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I agree with this... I love Team 8, I want them to have their own name. They could still be included in AKB releases of course, but they could also have their own singles maybe, and having their own name is much nicer than just "Team 8". Maybe they can find a name related to "8". or they could use JPN48, idk.

and yes the teams can't survive like this, there could be even more grads from now on (I wouldn't be surprised). It's time for AKB to go back to 3 teams. I find it better too LOL Just A,K,B. No more 4, and change 8's name.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Not school, but she wants to pursuit an acting career like Kawaei.

I was gunna post a translation up later in her thread if no one has...

大島涼花「すいません、いいですか。私から。私、大島涼花はAKB48を卒業します。
    AKBに入って今年で6年目になるんですけど、18歳になって高校を卒業して自分将来のことについてよく考えるようになりまして、今、いちばん自分がやりたいものは何かなって考えたときに」

大島涼花「やっぱりいろんなお仕事をさせてもらうなかで、いちばんやりがいだったり充実さだったりを感じたお芝居がしたいなと思いまして、AKB48でももちろん演技・お芝居はできると思うんですけど、
    一歩外に出て広い世界を見て、一人で戦っていきたいなと思って卒業を決めました」

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

So many members seem to want to be actresses, beats me why they don't go to drama school after they graduate and get proper training.

4. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I don't know how labor laws are i Japn but we already had in the 48family 13years old members full promoted or with full contracts?
    Maybe is just a question of age and bureaucracy.

5. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I can't really say if its an usual thing or not, but i can think in at least 3 cases: Jurina (11), Nako and Mikurin (12)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  6. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

That's true, though since 2014 some law can be changed.

7. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Just did some counting, with Ryoka's Announcement, AKB has now fewer Members than SKE (69 to 70), including KKS but not counting Kennins, Announced Graduations and Team 8. I'm a bit surprised tbh, I always thought AKB was bigger...

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Don't you think SKE will have a few more to go too? lol

9. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Probably, yes. But so does AKB. The race isn't over yet (unfortunately -.-). I was just talking about right now ;)

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Let's see who wins this race for the basement :^^;:

11. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Ryoka comes as a surprise but at the same time I was expecting. I'd love if someone could tell me what her handshakes and overall popularity is like, since I have never had a great grasp on it. But I was shocked during the SSK when she was announced as #32. She hadn't ranked the previous year, and her only other rank was #80 the year before that. It just seemed a little odd when she ranked that high out of nowhere, basically, and then management didn't do anything with her, as far as I know.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She was... sort of popular and pushed, I'd say?

She ranked 80th in 2014.
    She was included in KR+ BwT (+ Next Gen)
    She didn't rank in 2015.
    She was still included in all the Next Gen senbatsu (Kuchibiru, KwM) + Renacchi senbatsu.
    She ranked 32nd in 2016.
    She was in Next Gen senbatsu + Renacchi senbatsu.

So... yeah, she was fairly pushed, I'd say. Not senbatsu level, but she got her chances.

A month ago I actually wondered where she was in the Shoot Sign thread, when they unveiled the lineup for the AKB U-19 song.

A) She told management she was leaving beforehand and they didn't include her.
    B) Management didn't include her, she saw how much it stung to be passed over and decided to leave.

I'd go with A, since, as I posted above, she was fairly pushed and it just doesn't add up to drop her completely.
    Still, she could have had a couple of great years ahead.

13. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    @Trinu thanks for the little summary. I've always seen her as being pushed since the time she was in team A, but not on a large scale. In recent times, she was fairly pushed, so I'd have to agree with everyone saying that all her friends were leaving, and since she wasn't getting any major opportunities anymore, it was time to go.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I imagine that if Sayaya and Komiharu hadn't made the big jumps in the SSK last year, they would have gone with her for senbatsu.

Ohwell.

15. Takaruru_Otaku48

Takaruru_Otaku48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    sakimaaai96
    I was thinking they might promote all the draft girls, then fast track a few of the 16th gen girls and then announce auditions for a 17th generation like SKE did with the 7th and 8th Gen.

16. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

I think next from AKB to graduate will be Tanochan or has she already announced graduation? I put her up there with Moe as members who seem unhappy with being in AKB.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't even know what's taking them so long with the D2 girls. It's insulting at this point.
    I agree that the 16th gen is going to need to step up quite quickly, because the 17th gen audition will probably be announced before the end of the year.

18. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Second that.

19. kerukeru

kerukeru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirata Rina
    As much as I hope Tano stays, I can definitely see her leaving soon... I seriously hope I'm wrong though.

20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    NMB48 D2 KKS Nishinaka Nanami just announced her graduation. She's only 13. This makes her the 2nd D2 graduation in NMB and 3rd D2 graduation overall.

It will be a big slap to NMB if she ends up joining another idol group. But it might take 2 years, we might not see her again until 2019.