1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduation announcements thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kuchi-Chan, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

According to http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12260387993.html Noguchi Nanami, a 16th gen KKS will quit AKB by the end of this month. Reasoning is that she had a hard time balancing school and AKB, thus after consulting with her family, she chose to quit.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well, that's tragic...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

For Noguchi case, she was absent from 16th gen concert because of her school. Probably her school is the strict type, thus she had a hard time to do both school and AKB.

4. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    ^^
    See above.

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I have a feeling Sayanee will be the first one to graduate from the remaining top members, and it will happen this Fall. she won't participate in upcoming SSK and her tweet about it was kinda dry (she definitely wasn't trying to assure her fans that non-participation in SSK doesn't mean graduation, like those who won't graduate soon usually do). why Fall? because next big venue for a graduation concert was available for booking only in Fall.

7. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Not entering ssk and then showroom announcement? That's a big graduating sign for Fuuchan.

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Fortunately, after watching the showroom, it's not a grad announcement.
    But if Fuuchan announce it anytime, rest assured that she already has acting experience, and it's not within 48G drama. All is good for her.

9. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Mayuyukirin tops the list first. They might announce together after the rankings of SSK this year so Im expecting early 2018 concert tgt or Dec period 2017.

Sayanee not so soon... I predict around end 2018 at least when theres some NMB rep

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Okamoto Naoko announced graduation (The first one who didn't enter SSK to announce graduation).

11. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    How about let's guess who'll announce her graduation during SSK.
    There's a really good chance Yukirin does, as she has stated before that she'll think about graduation after Kojiharu graduates (or something like that.)

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Kaotan, Sasshi, Churi and probably Shibby (Shibuya Nagisa) are potential candidates.

13. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I think Kaotan and Churi would rather choose a more SKE-related Event. I somehow can't picture them doing it on such a big stage

14. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Sasshi not so soon till at least late 2018 haha cos she is stage manager of STU48???

High chance is Mayukirin. 2nd highest is Annin. 3rd Highest is Sayanee but i doubt so this year maybe next year?

15. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

But both Yukirin and Sayanee wrote that they aren't graduating just yet when they explained not going on ssk.

16. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Why do you think Nagisa is a potential candidate?

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't know why but I have a feeling there won't be any big name graduating this year. but I do expect management will give more of a "leader" role (less in the spotlight) to all the old gens big name. I think management wants to make sure that at least 2-3 younger girls (Sakura, Jurina, + someone else, most likely AKB) can rise before they let the other girls leave, or else AKB will be in trouble in 2018. they already stop putting MaYuki in the spotlight for a while (well, for Yukirin's case it has been like this since forever tbh LOL) now I expect they'll do this for the other big names too. Maybe we'll have one big name announcing by the end of the year, and leaving in early 2018. Probably.

I think we'll keep getting graduations from less known members though, especially theater girls. Maybe some mid-popular girls too. + the old gens in each group.

18. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Sasshi won't graduate for another 2 years.

STU won't debut in a year or so. No way, she leaves before it happens.

I agree Sayanee will probably graduate soon. She'll leave before Mayuki do. Which means NMB is dead. Dead like disco

19. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

reason being??? I mean that's really random lol.

Absolutely agree. If we're talking about high profile member, the person that I think is mostly likely to graduate would be Annin (if she even counts as a big name). Though honestly it wouldn't really be a lost if she leaves. Yukirin maybe next year at best imo.

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    She's past the "educational reason" graduation age. And she doesn't look like she's done with the idol life

But yeah, if i were her, i would graduate rn