1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Who Have The Biggest "Harem"?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Samara Morgane, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    It's something that have been asking myself in the last few days!You know that some times they are asked "If you were to be a guy,who would you date/marry?" or like even some times,they're actually some confessions from the members like that time Haruppi said it to Sayanee!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    ^I don't know what she say exactly but I know she say it there!And Sayanee reaction O_O!lol

So I was wondering if we were to actually calculate,who would have the biggest one?

2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    What is harem?

3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    How could I put it?It's like it's used be like a place where there was let's say that one man had many wives and they wives would live in one place and stuff!So an harem would be like a group of women(lovers) that belong to one person!But I'm not saying that the members have actually harems but it's just a funny way to put it that there's many others that like them!Actually,I think Rena Matsui said it herself and not I'm looking where I saw it!It was a during a live around her birthday I think!

Edit:Found it! http://samaramorgane.tumblr.com/post/92888273248/dannyl1017-marxakuarius-xxxakaskorpion

4. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    Jurina. Obviously :D There are some girls who want to be with her all the time etc so I guess, she has the biggest one.
    Or Renacchi. Our newest kissing monster :D

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

@Souchan - As Samara Morgane said, it's just a bit of fun. sometimes the members get crushes on each other but it's just harmless fun. Sometimes it's exaggerated by the members because they know that a lot of fans like talking about this subject.

As for who has the biggest harem - Nishishi has to be a contender https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/nakanishi-yuuka

A lot of the Team 4 girls play up the yuri-ness on their G+ but there's no real harem per se....they seem to switch around a lot :lol:. I bet Mogi could have a harem if she wanted one though...

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  7. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I feel it's Yukirin peeps. So many members have "time" with Yuki and seems awkwardly cute :D

8. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    What do you mean?Like they hang out and stuff?If so,I think there's one time during a Shoujiki,Kasai made it seem like Yukirin and Sae went on a date!

If we follow the same line of thought,what about Yui-chan?Because during a face off in akbingo,Juri made fun of her asking her if she was an easy woman because she invited a lot of members at her house!

9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yeah exactly @Samara Morgane And I did see that Shojiki match XD In reality though, many kohais would want to see Yukirin in action, especially NMB KKS

10. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I think Sae was/is the one that the girls kept falling in love with. And Sae admitted herself on AKBINGO that she was bi.
    Suspect she has had a few 'conquests' around the place, plus many admirers.

Then there was Jurina and Ono experimenting in a hotel room......'kissing', because somehow that was the 'mood' according to Ono. Jurina was 12 at the time.

Then there is Wasamin a self admitted Lolicon from years ago (almost a lolita herself at the time) seems to have been a long time with Lovetan, but also asked Sakiko to marry her, she said yes. There was a 2CH thread wondering if Wasamin was a lesbian (and if she was shaved because of one theater photo grab ffs)...and when she posted a photo of herself hugging Mikurin the other day another 2CH discussion on if she was a paedophile. Wasamin posted a G+ topic herself a few years ago now on ... whats wrong with being a paedophile - which of course got the conversation buzzing.
    I suspect Wasamin has a few girls around the traps...at least as close friends...though she is a bit of a loner.

And because the girls know the fans love this stuff they play up to it all the time...so you don't know if it real or just trolling.

I think the no dating 'rule' creates the atmosphere of bringing the girls closer, since it is safer.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  11. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^It's interresting!I wouldn't surprise if Sae would have atleast had one of the biggest!After all,with all the ikemen she have been doing I wouldn't be surprise if theres some that have a crush on her!

Concerning Jurina,she always seemed more mature then her age but does anyone else actually noticed that most of the time she's the one trying kiss the others rather the other away around?She's usually the once that initiate it!As far as I know,I never heard anyone going something like "Oh,I really like Jurina!I want to kiss her!" or "Someday,I want to be able to share a bath with her and see her body!"!

12. HotaruKai

HotaruKai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Yui is definitely one of the biggest if not the very one who has the most people in her harem.
    If you count not only the people who stay at her house but also hang out with her or commonly mention Yui or Bisu on google+ or Twitter whether they are seniors or juniors, the amount grown even more.
    Plus Yui has stayed at the houses of others even if they have yet to come to her own house. Including Takamina!

She's an all-rounder XD

13. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I have to agree with you there and just the otherday, Yui added Mako-chan to her harem :^^;:
    I don't think Yui even has a type though, like you say, she's an all-rounder lol
    I think there are a few girls in the 48 groups who have harems, some of them big and some of them small.

14. hanikas itnas

hanikas itnas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Miyazawa Sae, she even has her own fanclub among the Kenkyuusei. Miyazawa is everyone's first love.

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi