Who is the most beautiful member you've ever seen ?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Bekti, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Acchan forever.

I mean, the glow up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And even crying she was gorgeous;

[​IMG]

:inlove:

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Old x 1
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

No, what you said is so true some face types suit certain hairstyles, like Shinoda with that short, tight hairstyle was stunning. Yukirin just suits longer hair and when she cut hers last year it just looked terrible, same with Milky when she went short she went from stunning to plain.

I thought Acchan's hair game was at its best when she had that "lion" hairstyle for the Tokyo Dome concerts.

When Kato Minami had black hair I thought she wasn't good looking but when she went blonde her attractiveness increased massively, now she's stunning. Go figure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. onego123

onego123 Member

1. Mayu Watanabe
    2. Yuki Kashiwagi (with long hair)
    3. Manami Oku
    4. Chia-Ling Ma
    5. Kaimook
    6. Miho Miyazaki (also with long hair)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    most beautiful member? i would say Atsuko was hella beautiful when she was an AKB member. It was a major reason I fell for her (until I learned her hair was all extensions lol jk). Itano tomomi was hella cute and cool at the same time back in 2011/2012. Currently IDK who is the most beautiful. I think they all look really good recently. Sayaka (NMB) with that Top-bun look makes me feel things I wasn't aware I could feel as a gay man lol. Honestly they all really stepped up their beauty-skills in the 48 and 46 groups. Personally tho Rie right at her graduation was so beautiful. I always thought she had this unique beauty, but from 2016-2018 her beauty was at its peak. Her graduation-MV - while boring - she looks stunning.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    mig.jpeg

Are you talking about this hairstyle? Because I really love it. I'm just the opposite, I think it really brings out Yukirin's beauty.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Damn..... Suddenly she went from that sorta cute next door neighbor to that smoking hot biker girl you see once every month or so....

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

The girl has a very long neck. (Hence the nickname, of course). Many people that attribute very appealing. I'm not one of them. Although I'm sure Yukirin could care less about my opinion on such matters.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It looks good in that photo, but she doesn't always (or often) wear it like that.

The biggest problem with hair that short is that the range of styles is extremely constricted compared to longer hair. Braiding it or putting it in tails or a bun just looks weird, if it's even possible, not to mention subtler styles.

9. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    The thing with Yukirin is that she's very willowy. She doesn't benefit from fluffy haircuts that might make her head look smaller, her hair doesn't need much space to look good. I think her short hair suit her very well because it accentuates her long neck but also makes gives a more relaxed and adult kind of beauty to her.

10. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    As a girl who has had all sorts of hair lengths from very short to bellybutton length, I can tell you that yeah, while you can't do as much with shorter hair as you can with longer, it's also very practical, especially for someone who spends a lot of time dancing and performing. Long hair gets super messy when dancing if it's not braided. Not to mention that it can cover your face while dancing, and I'm sure most of us are not too happy when that happens (especially if we're watching a LOD/VOD of a stage and our favorite member finally gets a close up shot, yet we cannot see her face because her hair is all over it). Obviously, many people prefer girls with longer hair, and that's alright. I'm just saying from a practical standpoint it makes a lot of sense to have shorter hair as an idol. Not to mention, you stand out more among all the long hair girls and also easier to find on stage during a performance :)

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Yeah, I know... not a girl, but my mother decided to cut her hair short and keep it that way when I was young for essentially that reason.
    I hated it.

12. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    My 2 (euro)cents, one current member for each group:

Furuhata Nao
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Shiroma Miru
    Omori Miyuu
    Yamaguchi Maho
    Takino Yumiko

Lovely graduates:
    Kinoshita Yukiko (With the obvious exception of my oshimen, Yukko's perfect haafu combination made her perhaps the hottest of all time in 48G.)
    Owada Nana
    Maeda Atsuko
    Maeda Ami
    Matsui Rena
    Kizaki Yuria

Also about hair length convenience: @Riina is spot on. I used to have hair that reached my shoulderblades and then I moved to a more aerodynamic 3-6mm cut. MUCH more convenient and easier to manage. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If this was flaming thread , i could give you long-ass boring salty flaming post telling the stories why there’s only 1 matsui who’s perfect and goddess and how pathetic her counterparts :awesome:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    There's only one Matsui worth mentioning, and that is Sakiko :hehe:

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 6
  15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Forget it bruh , even AKS forget to give her screentime / mentioning her name for playing ponytail shushu intro at haruna graduation concert :hehe:

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I'm pretty sure those Kanji are read "Rena", actually.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The exception for me: Yokochan. When she is all sweaty and her hair is covering her face, I know she has given it her all for her fans.

Yokochan.jpeg

YC2.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

I believe Yokoyui is (team 8) great candidate to became most beautiful member in akb..just wait in 2 or 3 years, she'll gonna have a completed package

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It really depends on the girl. Some girls do have messy hair but some use arrangements that give them some control. I don't think anyone's mentioned Kuramochi Asuka yet, what a stunning beauty and she had super-long hair but never looked messy and was always elegant.

Suenage Oka is a more recent girl with super-long hair but she uses twintails and does a kind of corkscrew curl on the last 18 inches or so of each tail to make her hair controllable.

I do like girls with long hair but on the other hand both my oshimen have short hair, Shinoda Mariko was my first oshimen and then Haruppi and both more or less started with me thinking "who's that girl with the short hair, I like the look of her" :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  20. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Mariko is one of my all-time favorites as well and I remember very early in her idol career, her hair was longer and I thought she was stunning with the longer hair. She didn't keep it long for an extended period of time, so few remember it and there aren't a lot of photos around. The same can be said of Okada Nana. I thought her longish hair was very becoming, as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1