1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Who's Learning Japanese?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by ひめか, Apr 18, 2019.

1. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

I want to learn Japanese mainly to understand idol stuff without subs. I also want to be able to have better understanding of idol culture. To those who are also learning Japanese, how are you learning? How is your progress coming along?

2. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I'm watching a series called Japanese Ammo with Misa, and also taking it as a class in High School. I know basic grammar, an ok amount of vocabulary, and (well, obviously) can write in katakana and hiragana. Kanji's no joke though.

Learning mostly cause I wanna try living there for a little bit like the countryside or something. Of course, the idol stuff is a big bonus too though...

• Like Like x 1
  3. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

That is awesome! Misa makes awesome videos (and she is super cute). I hope things go well for you!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    I'm currently studying in afternoon classes since 2 month. I had no problem to memorize the kanas or to read them. But writing really sucks haha. And I don't want to start with all those confusing particles. :wall:Or how I always spell certain letters wrong, because of my native language.
    But overall it's really fun.

5. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Particles are brain damaging..:glare:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

Nice to see others trying to learn! I don’t care about writing atm. I don’t even write in English all that much haha