[Wishlist] JKT48 New Setlist

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by greenjokr, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    A4 for T can be great too. Zara, Eve, Celine get 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi, Melody get Haru ga Kuru Made, Lintang gets Faint.

2. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I agree but, hmmm...
    IMO, Lintang is suitable in Kikyou than Faint. :^^;:

#Eh :v

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Maybe they need to push her sexy side instead of cute one just like when Mikurin gets Arashi no Yoru ni Wa of Team H's Theater no Megami.[hehe]

Lintang is sometimes cute, sometimes sexy, sometimes tomboy.[hehe]

Um, wait, am I wrong to consider Faint a sexy song?

4. Arigatou means Thank You

Maybe, No. :D

I am still hoping SBGN will be performed until After RH 2017. I wanna see Naomi's Unit in SBGN (Maybe Oshimeshi ? :D ).

5. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    i cant imagine "tonari no banana" JKT48 Version because the lrcyh is too hard to understand for indonesian language :^^;:

TBH i'm really speechless when saw the shuffle live in front of my eyes
    i was so blank because its really a big change for JKT48's so idk what stage is the best for each team
    but my opinion is
    Team J : S2, A6, B4 (but i agree its more fit for team T now), A7 and N3 (the unit song is great)
    Team KIII : all team K stage (but Reset is really fit team KIII right now because in "Reset" song there a "shuffle" word in the lrych), and KII2
    Team T : A1, A2, A4, B4

idk which team fit HW2 in my opinion maybe Team J? :^^;:
    btw its not fair for nagisa no cherry unit's the other than center is feel like a backdancer for me
    so i reccomend add 1 unit song for two member like Heart no Dokusenken/Scandalous ni Ikou/etc.
    and rio no kakumei/senaka kara/koi no plan isn't count/include as unit song
    Nageki : 4
    Namida no shounan : 5
    Nagisa no cherry : 1
    Glass no I love you : 4
    New Unit song : 2
    Total : 16 member :^^;::XD:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Did you mean KII3 aka Ramune no Nomikata? KII2 was Te wo Tsunaginagara, same as S2.

Yeah I think that Team KIII may perform KII3 too.

But maybe many JKT48 members & fans may never heard what ramune is though it's available in Kemchick in Kemang and Pacific Place, and Papaya in Blok M.

Maybe it'll be translated to "Cara Meminum Limun" which means "How to Drink Lemonade" but I hope it'll still be translated as ramune.

So JKT48 fans who don't know what ramune will be curious & buy some it at Kemchick or Papaya.

So Team KIII only perform Team K or KII setlists. :eek:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  7. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    wow its nice idea to promote ramune and the stage is sponsored by ramune :XD:
    but before you told your idea i was wondering the ramune is change with pocary //sorry for my english :^^;:

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I heard that JKT48 theater is less crowded now. Maybe fans are bored. It's indeed time for new setlists?

JKT48 are still sponsored by Pocari?

Pocari latest CM didn't feature JKT48.

But Harugon's bicycle riding from Jakarta to Surabaya was sponsored by Pocari.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    It was Suifu Arashi (for the PajaDoras), and iirc that song's like banned from ever being performed because the composer did something and went to jail. (But somehow JKT kept performing it)

10. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I'm a little confused actually about that change, since asking where God is is still pretty common in Indonesian media. lol, what are they gonna do with HW2's "Confession" then which has a lyrics bluntly saying that they don't believe in God even if it exists.

And no, as much as I love the song, I really hope they change Jesus if they want to adapt A2. I can already imagine the commotion that might happen :^^;:.

I actually want a waiting kinda stage, but with the songs they haven't performed before and rename it like SKE they do now.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry if post it in wrong thread

Do you agree that on Team J's new setlist, Veranda should be the center replacing Melody as a reward of her ranking #1 last 2 sousenkyos?

Meanwhile, my friend told that in JKT48, there won't be a JKT48 member who is like Yuko & Sayanee, being both captain & global center of a team. If this condition still applies, Melody won't be center of Team T. I guess one of Lintang & Zara will be the center of new Team T.

12. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @skyx22 i prefer Nabilah/Michelle double center and for team T my guess would be Devi or Celine

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I Actually think that Celine was more popular than Lintang when 4th gen debuted so I was a little bit surprised Lintang was chosen to be center of KKS, from 4th gen.

But Lintang's improved a lot I think.

14. Arigatou means Thank You

Is there a song which is similar with that song ? .-.
    Hmmm... (around seven times in office) :wall: (ouch :D )

15. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @skyx22 i was more surprised when Devi wasn't chosen for Pajadora shonichi :^^;:

But i hope they won't settle with one or two members for team T center

16. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    You mean like a carbon copy of Kaze wa Fuiteru? No, but that "if neither heavens nor hell exists" song gives similar vibes, and it's still allowed to be aired and you have John Lennon's "Imagine" which is still played everywhere. Also, I obviously stated "media", so not just in music industry, there are some scenes from Indonesian TV series (especially the religious ones) where they ask where God is (as if they never believe in Him in the first place), and they went uncensored/uncut. It's not necessarily a bad/radical thing, that's why I don't think changing the lyrics was really necessary, but powers to them.

I'm not surprised if they continue Pajadora with new T, it is a new kids' kami stage, and didn't they just start this stage a few months ago? As far as center goes, I wonder if they can switch the centers from song to song like how Team A does with A7? Chiyori suddenly centering a song is still the best moment for me :awesome:

17. Arigatou means Thank You

Do you think if SDN1 will be suitable with JKT48 :D or must they make an old women group to translate all of that stage into Bahasa :D ?

18. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    its too sexy? isn't it?

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Too bad Ghaida grads.
    If Team J really get Mokugekisha, Ghaida should be the one who is given unit song Itoshisa no Accell.
    Because she grads, now I hope Itoshisa no Accell will be given to Michelle.
    Please don't give it to Melody or Veranda or Shanju or Nabilah.

20. Arigatou means Thank You

Yeah, but... :D I wanna JKT48 Dangdut do Saturday Night Party (although its not a Dangdut Song).
    Or, they can do arranging with the setlist just like Team KII and A had done. :D